How to fill out these forms:
These online forms are similar to those in the mailed preference booklet, so you can submit your requests by mail, or online, or a combination of both. This can be useful when the party is widely separated.
The 'provisioning requests', should preferably be submitted by each individual guest but the 'general information', 'activities' and 'scuba' forms should be filled out by one person summarizing the group's preferences if at all possible, as sending too many forms to the boat can cause confusion. Please note that you need to submit each form before moving to the next.
- The first step is for the named charterer to fill out the general preferences. Click on the 'General Information' button in the left hand margin.
- The activities and interest form lets you give the crew first hand information about the things you enjoy and what you hope to do on your charter (submitted by the named charterer).
- The arrival information and guest list can be completed by anyone as information becomes available.
- If there are divers in the party they should complete the scuba diving requirements form (please try to put everyone's information on one form).
- Finally each guest in the party should preferably fill out their own individual provisioning requests. This helps to keep everyone involved and gives the cook a much better overview of everyone's tastes.
If it's not practical to submit individual provisioning requests:
- If two or more people have similar tastes, they may want to fill out one provisioning form.
- If guests prefer to simply summarize the group's tastes on one form, we suggest that the lead charterer at least contacts the rest of the group to see if they have any particular likes, dislikes or allergies.
Please give as much detail as possible - the crew has to rely on what you write and will try hard to plan meals or activities that fit your preferences.