- Guests 8
- Cabins 4
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2020
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests||7 Guests||8 Guests|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||Inclusive||$23,000||$23,500||$24,000||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||Inclusive||$23,000||$23,500||$24,000||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,000|
Additional Rate Information
MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5, Inquire for less
For 6 night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
SLEEP ABOARD: Sleep aboard the night before charter dates. Available for $300 per cabin, with a 3 cabin minimum. Includes boarding after 4pm, welcome cocktail and canapes plus a light breakfast the next morning. Dinner is to be taken ashore at client expense.
HALF-BOARD: Includes: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners. Requires 3 lunches & 4 dinners ashore at client expense.
2/$22,700 3/$23,050 4/$23,400 5/$23,750 6/$24,100 7/$24,450 8/$24,800
LOCAL FARE MEAL PLAN: Includes: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches and 1 dinner ashore at client expense.
2/$22,850 3/$23,275 4/$23,700 5/$24,125 6/$24,550 7/$24,975 8/$25,400
CHRISTMAS: 1-8 guests @ $31,200 – charter must end on 12/26/22 or earlier
NEW YEARS: 1-8 guests @ $33,800 – charter may not start prior to 12/27/22
***SPECIAL OFFERS ***
None at this time.
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Rob and Belinda have been a couple for thirty years and have spent a large part of that time working together as a team.
They have a passion for world travel and adventure, and have the unforgettable stories to accompany their many unique life experiences. They both share a love of food and entertaining and will happily go the extra mile to accommodate guests.
Together, Rob and Belinda have vast experience on the ocean, their “happy place” as Rob refers to it. They spent four years cruising the world on their own catamaran with their two children and are anxiously awaiting their return to the sea where they can again set sail on Belle Vie.
Born in South Africa and growing up on the East coast of Kwa Zulu Natal, Rob has been a “water boy” his whole life. He is an accomplished sailor with over 30,000 sea miles under his belt on a range of vessels. This was achieved through skippering yachts and cruising along the African coast. Together with his family, he also spent four years cruising the East Coast of Africa, Indian Ocean, SE Asia, Indonesia, and Australia.
Rob has a passion for the ocean, and loves water sports. He is a qualified life saver, advanced diver and fisherman with a particular passion for salt water fly-fishing. He loves to go out and hopefully return with something delicious to toss on the BBQ. Mountaineering is Rob’s other passion and he has hours of adventures on mountains spanning the globe.
When Rob is not out skippering and entertaining, you will see him working in the galley with Belinda. Cocktails and the BBQ are part of Rob’s regime, and he knows the perfect story to tell while you enjoy them!
Born and raised outside of Durban, South Africa Belinda has spent her life close to the sea, camping, swimming, scuba diving and fishing as well as hiking and climbing the inland Drakensberg mountains. She is a ‘people’s person’ and in addition to her culinary training, is also trained as a professional nurse, specializing in maternity.
Belinda is a passionate cook who has been influenced by travel and time spent in many different countries. She is particularly fond of Asian cuisine, Thailand, Malaysia, and Vietnam, but also enjoys the Indian and Mediterranean influences. She loves to cook the ‘catch of the day’ as provided by Rob and pair it with local, fresh, seasonal ingredients. She enjoys bright and bold flavors, especially citrus notes which do well to compliment the Caribbean climate.
Waking up to fresh morning coffee and watching the sun set with drinks and appetizers are the absolute essence of life aboard and she can’t wait to welcome you!
|Captain||Rob Bentley||South African||1963||English|
|Crew||Belinda Bentley||South African|
4 queen berth guest cabins each with a private en-suite electric head, stall shower and sink/vanity. Starboard side heads have dry stall showers, port side heads have wet showers.
All cabins have individually contract air-conditioning for each cabins comfort.
Top desk fly-bridge with lounging and seating with a 360 degree view.
Forward cockpit and lounge and dining area.
Aft cockpit with seating and dining accommodations.
Main deck has a bright and airy main salon (fully air-conditioned) as the galley direct access to the forward cockpit lounge area.
All queen berths are 5’w X 6’6″L
Bunks: Top bunk 32″W x 75″L; bottom bunk 36″W x 75″L
For the Table: – Freshly brewed coffee, tea selection, chilled fruit juices, yoghurt, and cereal selection. Seasonal local fruit platter with a selection of pastries, toast and preserves.
- Eggs Benedict with Black Forest ham or crispy bacon or wilted spinach on an English muffin or black mushroom (V/GF)
- Crispy sauteed potatoes with anyway eggs, grated cheddar cheese and herby tomato
- Individual phyllo breakfast cups with three-cheeses, baby tomato and spring onion
- Pillowy buttermilk blueberry pancake stack with sticky, syrupy blueberry sauce
- Honey and mustard glazed pork sausages with scrambled eggs, caramelised onions and rocket
- Shaved smoked salmon with lemony cream cheese and dill on a bagel
- Halloumi cheese fingers with roasted baby tomatoes and basil pesto (V)
- Soft scrambled eggs with zingy green cilantro chutney on a crunchy Indian crisp (V)
- Avocado on toast with crispy bacon or crunchy seed topping (V)
- Caramelised French toast with banana, honey and cinnamon
- Bake of the morning eg date & banana / bran & raisin / carrot & pineapple muffins / croissants / pastry
- Black and white sesame crusted seared tuna with hot and spicy Asian vermicelli salad
- Pan-fried ‘fish of the day’ with spiced turmeric Zanzibar potatoes and crispy garden salad
- Juicy chicken skewers with herby tabbouleh and yoghurt cucumber tzatziki ( substitute halloumi for Vegetarian)
- Sizzling garlic prawns with avocado salsa and fresh bread to mop up the garlic butter
- Juicy Cheeseburger with BBQ sauce and salty oven baked potato wedges
- Fresh fish fillet on smashed potatoes with herby green salsa verde sauce
- Whole Spiced BBQ Fish with savoury nutty rice and green beans
- Crunchy Salt and Pepper Squid with garlicky lime aioli and mixed salad
- Grilled steak taco with red onion, avocado salsa, lime and crumbly white cheese
- Steamy White Wine Mussel Pot with and hot garlic bread
- Asparagus crepes with a creamy cheese sauce (V)
Happy Hour Appetisers:
- Yacht cured fish gravlax with toasted rye bread, Dijon crème fraiche and pickles
- Charcuterie platter of cured meats, lavash cracker bread, assorted cheese, salty nuts,
- seasonal fruits and pickles
- Sweet and spicy fried chicken wings
- Catch of the day Ceviche with tortilla chips
- Vietnamese colourful crystal spring rolls with dipping sauce
- Tomato, basil and haloumi skewers
- Sticky pork riblets
- Mediterranean Mezze of flat bread, vegetables, and dips
- Devils on horseback (bacon wrapped prunes) and cream cheese stuffed jalapeños
- Hummus loaded with pine nuts, olives, parsley, and olive oil with focaccia
- Baked brie topped with mixed nuts and honey
- Crispy topped fish with olives, tomato and crunchy capers on zucchini noodles
- Beef steak with cauliflower puree, sauteed mushrooms and spinach
- Chicken roulade stuffed with mozzarella, basil and sundried tomatoes on roasted pumpkin squash and parmesan green beans.
- Creamy chicken korma curry with basmati rice, sambals and crunchy pappadums
- Blackened Cajun Mahi-Mahi on smashed garlic potatoes with roasted corn salsa
- Seafood spaghetti Marinara or spicy Tomato Arrabbiata(V)
- Herbed pork fillet with cheesy potatoes dauphinoise and charred lemon broccoli
- Peppercorn crusted beef tenderloin mustard mashed potato and seasonal greens
- Mongolian beef stir fry with fragrant steamed white rice and fresh cucumber salad
- Persian spiced lamb chops with chilli and herb drizzle and Turkish white bean salad
- Stuffed butternut squash with feta and pesto (V)
- Spaghetti Limone with grilled asparagus (V)
- Zesty lemon meringue roulade with whipped cream
- Spiced poached pears with amaretti biscuits and vanilla bean ice cream
- Espresso tiramisu with a touch of Kahlua
- Coconut panna cotta with toasted coconut and mango mint salsa
- Chilled stem ginger Cheesecake with ginger syrup drizzle
- Pavlova pillows with whipped cream and seasonal fruits
- Grilled pineapple with buttery rum sauce and ice cream
- Double chocolate tart with fresh orange segments
- Cream puffs with hot chocolate sauce
- South African Tipsy Tart with vanilla ice cream
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.