- Guests 8
- Cabins 4
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2010
Additional Rate Information
MYBA Terms in Med & Carib
+ VAT (if applicable)
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands, Bahamas, Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Windwards
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands, Bahamas, Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Windwards
Location Details: Carib in Summer
Carib in Winter
Age: 48 years
Ralph is doing his second season on CROCODILE DADDY and is a passionate sailor. He spent the last 20 years mostly on the water doing regatta’s, freelance
crew and relief captain. He is a great team player and a good listener.
He will comfort the clients and take them to the best spots. Apart from a good sailor, he is also a passionate cook so will assist where needed to give a great service to all guests.
Age: 53 years
Sonia is Ralph’s fiancee. They got engaged 2 years ago and they enjoy working together on board of CROCODILE DADDY.
Sonia has been working as manager of the Royal Liberty Yachtclub for several years, where she gained a lot of experience. From managing the club, bar and restaurant, to controlling the office and spending time in the kitchen, no need to say Sonia is an hospitality expert! During her time in Belgium, she already worked together with Ralph, delivering boats to various locations. Sonia is a very allround crew member.
Together with Ralph they make an excellent team where the guests enjoy their spontaneous, professional and can-do attitude.
|Captain||RALPH BERKMANS||Belgium||1972||French - English - Dutch|
Crocodile Daddy accomodates 8 guests in 4 double cabins with ensuite bathroom.
Menu Crocodile pour une semaine
- Tartare de saumon et sa salade verte
- Burrata et son coulis de tomate givré
- Carpaccio de bœuf et sa salade
- Salade avocat crevettes
- Gambas flambé et salade Grecque
- Saumon fumé et sa sauce blanche
- Salade Niçoise
- Jambon de Parme et Melon accompagné de sa salade de tomates
- Roquette parmesan
- Asperges et son œuf mollet
- Foie gras et sa confiture de figues
- Carpaccio de thon
- Salade de la mer
- Filet de daurade et sa purée
- Pates a la vongolé ou a la provençale
- Cabillaud accompagné de ses légumes
- Coquilles Saint Jacques accompagné de son écraser et de pommes de terre a la truffe
- Soupe de Poisson
- Tournedos de veau accompagné de sa sauce, salade verte et pomme de terre au four
- Diner préférence guest
- Sorbet framboise accompagné de son coulis de fruit rouge
- Banane flambé
- Fondant au chocolat
- Salade de fraise et sa chantilly
- Mousse au chocolat
- Crème Brulée
- Pâtisserie du jour choisi par le chef
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.