- Guests 6
- Cabins 3
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2006
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests|
|Summer 2021||All Inclusive||$18,500||$19,000||$19,500||$20,000||$20,500|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||All Inclusive||$18,500||$19,000||$19,500||$20,000||$20,500|
|Summer 2022||All Inclusive||$18,500||$19,000||$19,500||$20,000||$20,500|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||All Inclusive||$18,500||$19,000||$19,500||$20,000||$20,500|
Additional Rate Information
MINIMUM NIGHTS: 4 – divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights
BAHAMIAN TAXES: ADD 4% (not subject to commission)
RELOCATION FEES: Nassau – none, Staniel Cay – none, any other ports require approval by yacht and a relocation fee will be quoted.
**** MANDATORY 48 HOUR TURN BETWEEN ALL CHARTERS ****
SLEEP ABOARD: $200 per cabin, 2 cabin minimum. Dinner ashore at client expense. Includes boarding after 4pm, welcome cocktail and breakfast the next morning.
HALF-BOARD OPTION: Includes: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners. Requires 3 lunches and 4 dinners ashore at client expense.
2/$18,200 3/$18,550 4/$18,900 5/$19,250 6/$19,600
LOCAL FARE MEAL PLAN: Includes: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches and 1 dinner ashore at client expense.
2/$18,350 3/$18,775 4/$19,200 5/$19,625 6/$20,050
CHRISTMAS: 1-6 pax @ $23,575 – 7 night minimum, NEED 48 HOURS BETWEEN CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS
NEW YEARS: 1-6 pax @ $24,190 – 7 night minimum
Captain Only Rates: PLEASE NOTE: NO DAY CHARTERS OFFERED.
**** MANDATORY 48 HOUR TURN BETWEEN ALL CHARTERS ****
Summer Area: Bahamas
Winter Area: Bahamas
Location Details: BAHAMAS, ports are:
Nassau – none
Staniel Cay – none
Any other ports require approval by the yacht and a relocation fee will be quoted
Captain Brad Wardle fell in love with sailing when he was seven years old and started taking his first sailing lessons in Ventura, California. He bought his first boat when he was in his 20’s and sailed it for 22 years up and down the West Coast from Canada to Mexico and all the way to Hawaii single-handed.
A natural mechanic, Brad’s has enjoyed a long career as an engineer working on ski lifts in the California ski resorts, and as an oil rig technician working on land and off shore. His work gave him time off between posts which Brad always spent on his boat, sailing. Brad has a STCW 95 certification and holds a Master’s 100 ton License with a Sailing and Towing endorsement.
First Mate/Chef Shana Story was born and raised in Michigan where she fell in love with boating on the Great Lakes. She has a BS in Education and worked as a health teacher before moving to Montana to become the kitchen manager at Mountain Sky Guest Ranch; owned by Arthur Blank owner of the Atlanta Falcons and Home Depot. Shana’s natural hospitality skills and bubbly personality were the perfect match for the clientele of that exclusive resort, and she soon branched into private catering.
Brad and Shana met each other in Angel Fire, New Mexico where Shana had taken the position as the chef/housekeeper on a private ranch and Brad was working on a nearby oil rig. Brad invited Shana to come sailing on his boat in California, and soon after, the idea to combine their talents and become sailing crew together was born.
Shana and Brad traveled to Mystic, Connecticut to purchase a 40′ Cheoy Lee and gave themselves 2 years to cruise the Caribbean. In those 2 years, they sailed their yacht “Quartette” from Connecticut to Florida, through the Bahamas and to the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico and finally to St, Thomas. They have spent the past 2 years exploring the US and British Virgins Islands with an eye to sharing that knowledge with guests. As the chef aboard, Shana prefers to prepare healthy cuisine featuring fresh, local ingredients and can tailor her menu to accommodate diets such as gluten free, Paleo and vegetarian. Shana holds an STCW 95 certification.
Brad and Shana have 4 grown children between them and love to host families aboard Delphine. They believe that Dephine is ideally suited for family groups to enjoy a Caribbean sailing vacation that will be the most memorable time of their lives.
***CREW ARE FULLY VACCINATED FOR COVID-19***
Chef/Mate Shana and Captain Brad
DELPHINE, a 60 ft. custom Fountain Pajot refit in 2018, welcomes you with “old-world” warmth and charm and lots of natural light and panoramic views from the salon. She is fully air conditioned and offers up to 6 guests, three cabins with en-suite showers/electric heads.
The 2 aft guest stateroom berths are 78″L by 59″W at the widest point. They are 50″W at the feet and 57″W at head.
The 1 forward guest stateroom is: 78″L by 56″W at the widest point. Berth is 44’W at the head of the bed and 56′ at the foot.
All breakfasts served with fresh coffee, assortment of teas and juices, fresh fruit, homemade bread choices, homemade tropical granola and Greek yogurt.
- Dutch Baby Pancakes with Banana Rum Syrup and Toasted Coconut and choice of meat
- Sante Fe Style Breakfast Burritosn(Chorizo, Green Chili, Black Beans)s served with Salsa Fresca and Sour Cream
- Original Eggs Bene with Hollandaise and breakfast potatoes
- 5 Herb Frittata with Prosciutto and Parmesan Cheese
- Vanilla Orange French Toast with Pure Maple Syrup
- Scrumptious Breakfast Enchilada Casserole served with Salsa Fresca
- Grilled Fish Tacos with Salsa Fresca, Cabbage Slaw and a Spicy Sriracha Aioli
- Balsamic Glazed Steak Rolls with Sesame Roasted Sweet Potato Fries
- Blackened Mahi Caesar Salad and Warm Baguette
- Classic Reuben Sandwich on Rye with Chopped Caprese Salad
- Mediterranean Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken served with Pita and Hummus
- Bacon and Blue Cheeseburgers with Parmesan Garlic Zucchini Chips
- Thai Lettuce Rolls with Tamarind Dipping Sauce
- Coconut Crunch Chicken Strips with a Creamy Honey Mango Dipping Sauce
- Roasted Grape and Goat Cheese Crostini
- Cucumber Avocado Rolls
- Grilled Shrimp with a Mango-Jalapeno Dipping Sauce
- Thai Grilled Chicken Satay with a Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Stuffed Jalapenos Wrapped in Procsuitto
- Cajun Shrimp served over Jasmine Rice with a Corn Maoux Choux
- Sweet and Spicy Cashew Chicken served over Golden Coconut Brown Rice
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Shallot Mustard Sauce and Twice Baked Potatoes and Aioli Glazed Charred Broccoli
- Teriyaki Grilled Tuna with a Sriracha Cream Sauce served with Rice
- Caribbean Jerk Pork Tenderloin with Mango Salsa served with Clack Beans and Coconut Rice Pilaf
- Mahi Mahi with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce and Rice
- Oven Roasted Banana Rum Cheesecake
- Classic Key Lime Pie with a Raspberry Coulis
- Seasonal Fruit Crisp with Oatmeal Crumble Topping
- Coconut Brule Tart
- Bananas Foster Cobbler
- Whipped Sorbet made with Fresh Frozen Fruit
Standard Ship’s Bar
Soft drinks, sodas, water, beers & well drinks are available all day for your enjoyment.
A selection of Red & White Wines are served with dinner
Please remember to let the broker know your preferred brand. If you require premium wines or spirits not included in the above please let us know and we will be happy to put them on board for you but at additional cost to the charter.
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.