- Guests 6
- Cabins 3
- Model Power
- Year Built 2002
Additional Rate Information
* Extra Season: 15.120 Euros from September 21-October 31
* Low Season: 16.800 Euros from April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
* High Season: 18.200 from June 16-August 31
* Above prices are NET of 12% VAT
* 35% APA to be added to all Weekly Charters Above (35% of Charter Hire net of VAT). The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as, fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees outside Greek waters, or private marinas.
* APA is prepaid by the client to the Yacht representative at the start of the charter, preferably cash on board (facilitates reimbursement to client, if any). Your yacht will be fully fueled and provisioned (if you have filled the provision list prior to charter) when you step on board. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Of course, any remaining credit balance at the end of your charter will be reimbursed to you or your clientele in full. Should the refund be done via bank transfer any bank charges will be deducted from the APA amount.
Extra Season: Starting from 2.465 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) – September 21-October 31
Low Season: Starting from 2.770 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) – April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
High Season: Starting from 3.080 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) – June 16-August 31
* Daily Charters include: Snacks (seasonal fruit platter, mini sandwiches, dips) & Beverages (water/soft drinks/beer & 1 bottle white wine/4 people)
* Not included in Daily Charter Pricing: Fuel depending on selected itinerary, APA (20-30%, if applicable), & Any extras: Chef, Special catering on
board (food & drinks), etc
Summer Area: Greece
Winter Area: Greece
Location Details: Operates from April 15 – October 15
WE ALSO OFFER DAILY, 1/2 DAY & MULTI-DAY CHARTERS – SEE “ADDTIONAL RATE DETAILS” FOR DETAILS & PRICING
Captain Panagiotis is of Greek nationality. He is married and has two children. Panagiotis speaks Greek, English and French fluently. He obtained his Captain’s license in 1990 and has extensive experience at sea. He is been a captain for Esperance I, II and III since 1991. He has a college degree in computer science and an MBA. He is a non-smoker and during his free time he enjoys spear fishing, water skiing, guitar playing and mountain biking.
Sailor Yuriy is of Ukrainian nationality and holds a permanent residence permit in Greece. He is married and has two children. He speaks Greek, Russian and Ukrainian fluently. He holds a mechanical engineering license and worked in helicopter maintenance in the Ukraine from 1984 to 1992. He has been a sailor on board M/Y Princess Penny (Ferretti 58ft) from 2002 to 2007 and on board Esperance III ever since. He is non-smoker and during his free time he enjoys fishing and spending time with his family.
Hostess will vary.
|Captain||Panagiotis Kritsikis||Greek||0||Greek, English, French, Russian, Ukrainian|
SLEEPS 6 GUESTS: 1 Master, 1 VIP & 1 Twin (conv to queen), all w/ en suite WC, 1 Twin crew
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.