- Guests 6
- Cabins 3
- Model Sail
- Year Built 1983
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||Inclusive||$10,700||$12,500||$14,500||$16,500||$18,500|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||Inclusive||$10,700||$12,500||$14,500||$16,500||$18,500|
Additional Rate Information
MINIMUM NIGHTS: 3
RELOCATION FEE: Any island south of St Martin is $500 each way as far south as Grenada.
If cruising area includes BVI, rates are PLUS permits, licenses and fees which are to be paid by client.
NEW ENGLAND RATES: available July 1, 2021 through Oct. 10, 2021
2/$10,700 3/$12,500 4/$14,500 5/$16,500 6/$18,500
Rates are plus dockage and moorings, yacht pays to pickup and drop at the dock.
Based Newport RI, no relocation fee for location less than 48 hours from Newport
HALF-BOARD: Includes: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners. Requires 3 lunches & 4 dinners ashore at client expense.
2/$10,400 3/$12,050 4/$13,900 5/$15,750 6/$17,600
LOCAL FARE MEAL PLAN: Includes: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches and 1 dinner ashore at client expense.
2/$10,550 3/$12,275 4/$14,200 5/$16,125 6/$18,050
SLEEP ABOARD: Sleep aboard the night before charter dates. Available for $250 per cabin per night, with a 2 cabin minimum. Includes snacks, welcome cocktails & continental breakfast. Dinner is to be taken ashore at client expense. MINIMUM 6 nights of charter required.
7 night minimum, 1-6 @ $22,500
Christmas must end by 12/26.
New Year’s start 12/27 or later.
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands, Caribbean Leewards, USA – New England
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands, Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Windwards, USA – New England
Justin was born in Connecticut, a state saturated in oceanic history; but, if you ask him he will tell you he is from the ocean, “home is where the anchor drops.” Unlike most young American men, Justin was raised mainly by his seafaring grandparents and received an education whilst they sailed up and down the Eastern Coast of the United States.
The world has been Justin’s oyster and he was privileged enough to have spent his youth in various countries and honed his captain’s education in a myriad of maritime schools. A skilled sailor, he received his master’s license at the juvenile age of only sixteen; he was unable to escape the call of the ocean. As a young man, Justin exhibited a passion not only to sail the seas, but also to rebuild classic boats. His first large project was the restoration of a classic fiberglass boat, a vessel which enabled him to start his adult maritime career. He sailed south towards not only the Caribbean, but onwards to a life of adventure and self-fulfillment.
During his time in the Caribbean, Justin captained several yachts and began his profession in yacht charters. At this point in time, Justin has seven years experience in the charter business. The love for his craft shows not only in his expertise of the seas, but also in riveting conversations with guests about boats, the ocean, and all things nautical!
At the helm, Captain Justin likes to take his guests to off the beaten path locations, catch lobsters and makes fresh conch salads. Come sail with Justin and explore the hidden treasures of the islands, he’ll show you a world traversed by only a few.
(4) lounge chairs on aft deck
(1) Queen midship port master cabin has a private ensuite head and stall shower.
(1) Queen forward V-berth has ensuite vanity and shares head with twin bunk cabin below.
(1) Twin cabin with upper lower berths. This cabin also has an ensuite vanity and shares head with Queen V-berth cabin above however it does have it’s own vanity and sink in the cabin.
Crew have separate aft crew cabin with head and storage area.
Yacht is fully air condition upon request, added $80 per night A/C fee.
Yacht has hydraulic swim platform which lowers from the deck into the water for easy access for guests.
Each day toast, yogurt, homemade granola and fresh fruit platter will be available.
• Salmon Lox Bagel
• Huevos Rancheros
• Veggie Eggs Benedict atop English Muffin drizzled with Hollandaise Sauce
• Egg Omelette yourway with Cheesy Hashbrowns
• Bacon, Feta, Spinach Frittata
• Cream Cheese and Local Jam Stuffed Brioche Bundles
• Southern Style Sausage Breakfast Casserole
• Chicken -n- Bacon Pesto Pressed Paninis with Cold Quinoa Salad
• Fish Tacos, Fresh Pineapple Salsa, Avacado Cilantro Creama’
• Grilled Chicken, Strawberries, Feta, Walnuts, House made Vinaigrette, Mixed Greens
• Fig, Arugula, Goat Cheese, & Prosciutto Flatbread with Balsamic Glaze Drizzle
• Slow Cooked Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas with Cheesy Rice and Bean Casserole
• Chicken Curry Salad Pitas, Fresh Sprouts
• Tuna Poke Bowl, Seaweed Salad, Mango Chutney, Sesame Seeds
• Blackened Mahi-Mahi over Alfredo Angel Hair Pasta
• Garlic & Black Pepper Braised Tenderloin with Cheesy Zucchini Casserole
• Mozzarella, Spinach, Roasted Red Pepper Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Fresh Greens
• Broiled Lobster Tail served along side Twice Baked Potatoes and Grilled Vegetables
• Pan Seared Fresh Catch over Coconut Jasmine Rice with Fresh Fruit Chutney
• Blue Cheese Encrusted Filet with Mashed Potatoes and Prosciutto Wrapped
• Crab Cakes with a Spicy Remoulade Sauce served over Red Pepper Pasta with Fresh
Bread with Dipping Sauces
• Chocolate & Fruit Filled Fried Wontons
• Peach Pie a la Mode
• Fruit Compote with Grand Marnier Sauce
• Key Lime Bites and Fresh Whipped Cream
• Raspberry Passion Fruit Swirls
• Blueberry Cheesecake
• Oreo Trifle
• Caprese Bites
• Stuffed Mini Portobello Mushrooms
• Charcuterie Board
• Hot Fresh Spinach & Artichoke Dip with Pita Points
• Watermelon Salad
• Homemade Hummus and Tzatziki Platter
• Cheesy Shrimp Cakes with Lemon Aioli
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.