- Guests 9
- Cabins 4
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2019
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests||7 Guests||8 Guests||9 Guests|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||Inclusive||$29,500||$30,000||$30,500||$31,000||$31,400||$31,900||$32,400||$32,900|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||Inclusive||$29,500||$30,000||$30,500||$31,000||$31,400||$31,900||$32,400||$32,900|
Additional Rate Information
MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5 INQUIRE FOR LESS
For 6 night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
If cruising area includes BVI, rates are PLUS permits, licenses and fees which are to be paid by client.
Inquire for August – October availability in the VI
3RD CREW MEMBER REQUEST: A 3rd crew member can be added for a fee of $2,000 per week.
HALF-BOARD: Includes: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners. Requires 3 lunches and 4 dinners ashore at client expense.
2/$29,200 3/$29,550 4/$29,900 5/$30,250 6/$30,500 7/$30,850 8/$31,200 9/$31,550
LOCAL FARE MEAL PLAN: Includes: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches and 1 dinner ashore at client expense.
2/$29,350 3/$29,775 4/$30,200 5/$30,625 6/$30,950 7/$31,375 8/$31,800 9/$2,225
CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS RATES:
CHRISTMAS 2021: 1-9 guests @ $40,000, 7 night minimum, charter must end by December 26th
NEW YEARS 2021/2022: 1-9 guests @ $44,000, 7 night minimum, charter may not start prior to December 27th
***SPECIAL OFFERS ***
$1,250 sleep aboard offer:
Boarding after 4PM, welcome cocktail then dinner to be taken ashore at client expense, breakfast is provided the next morning.
MINIMUM: 6 night charter
EXCLUDES: May not be combined with any other special offer
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands, Caribbean Leewards
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands, Caribbean Leewards
Kevin started his professional yachting career in 2004 in Fort Lauderdale employed as a day worker on mega yachts. His work ethic was quickly recognized and he earned a deckhand position on a 50 meter yacht. Over the years he worked his way up the chain of command and after 5 years working on charter boats ranging in size from 13 to 50 meters, he earned his 50T Captains license with a 200T mate endorsement. In addition, he followed his passion for scuba diving and became a PADI certified Dive Master for added value to yacht guests. After several more years in the yachting industry; working both power and sailboats as a Chief Officer and Captain, he earned his 100T Captains license with his Sailing g Auxiliary Endorsement. He has also worked as a licensed real estate agent in Colorado as well as a professional ski instructor at Breckenridge.
Kevin looks forward to providing guests with a safe, fun, enjoyable charter experience!
(1) Master Stateroom is on Main deck forward of Salon has a Queen sized bed, private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Berth is 77″L x 58″W. It has door to forward cockpit from the Stateroom and from Navigation Station- Office that opens to private patio. Office can be closed off from Salon for privacy.
(1) Starboard Fwd Cabin on lower level has a Queen bed, private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Berth size 77″L x 47″W.
(1) Starboard Aft Cabin on lower level has a Queen bed with private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Berth size 75″L x 56″W.
(1) Port Fwd Cabin on lower level with Queen bed with private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Berth size 77″L x 56″W.
(1) Port Aft Cabin on lower level with Queen bed with private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Berth size 77″L x 52″W and there is an upper Pullman berth. Berth size 72″L x 25″W which can be removed.
*****NOTE: Crew normally use the Port Aft port Cabin but can move to Port Fwd Cabin if clients need Port Aft port Cabin with the Pullman Berth.
Main salon on main deck along with galley and bar. Aft deck offers alfresco dining and loads of lounge area. Top party deck affords a 360 degree view and beautiful breeze. . This deck offers massive seating and lounge area, a built-in bar with a bar, barbeque, refrigerator, ice-maker, sink Bluetooth sound bar. Top deck also has 55″ Smart TV for events.
Forward deck has two trampolines for lounging, two bow seats along with a forward private patio.
Sample menu coming soon..
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.