- Guests 8
- Cabins 4
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2017
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests||7 Guests||8 Guests|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||Inclusive||$19,000||$20,000||$21,000||$22,000||$23,000||$24,000||$25,000|
|Winter 2023 to 2024||Inclusive||$19,000||$20,000||$21,000||$22,000||$23,000||$24,000||$25,000|
Additional Rate Information
This vessel is legal to conduct charters in the BVI
MINIMUM NIGHTS: 6.
HALF-BOARD OPTION: Includes 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners. Other meals ashore at client expense.
2@$18,700 3@$19,550 4@$20,400 5@$21,250 6@$22,100 7@$22.950 8@$23,800
LOCAL FARE MEAL PLAN OPTION: Includes 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches and 1 dinner ashore at client expense.
2@$18,850 3@$19,775 4@$20,700 5@$21,625 6@$22,550 7@$23,475 8@$24,400
SLEEP ABOARD: Sleep aboard the night before charter dates. Available for $400 per cabin per night, with a 3 cabin minimum. Includes snacks, welcome cocktails & continental breakfast. Dinner is to be taken ashore at client expense. EXCLUDES: Christmas and New Year’s weeks.
CHRISTMAS: 7 night minimum, 2-8 guests $29,000 – full-board only. Must end by 12/26.
NEW YEARS: 7 night minimum, 2-8 guests, $34,000 – full-board only. May not start prior to 12/27.
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (US/BVI), Caribbean Virgin Islands (US), Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (US/BVI), Caribbean Virgin Islands (US), Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
David and Emily met and married on the beautiful island of Kauai. There, they were flourishing, David working as a finish carpenter on luxury estates and Emily cooking as a private chef. Every afternoon when they would get off work and see the ti leaves swaying, they’d race down to Hanalei Bay to take their Nacra 20 out for a zip thru the water. Soon after saying, “ I do”, they bought a 44’ Kelly Peterson, a classic ocean going vessel. They quickly closed down shop, moved off of Hawaii, and began prepping the boat to head south to Mexico. They took off from San Diego in December 2018 and began their adventure of a lifetime. Sailing down the primitive coasts of Baja, where all you see is brown and blue to Zihuatanejo Mexico, where they passed the March 2019 shut down on a secluded island with 5 other boats. They’ve surfed the coasts, fished big game, and even seen sea monsters! Their biggest challenge was crossing by themselves to Hawaii, the longest ocean passage in the world. It was 21 days of riding a roller coaster and they were hooked! They returned by passing under the Golden Gate Bridge on a clear, cloudless morning with no other boats around. Now, they are based full time in Mexico, cruising in the winter months and developing their property in the summer. Expect to see some flavor and spice on your plate!
David grew up in a boat yard in Oceanside, CA. He moved to Hawaii when it was time for a fresh start. Hawaii is known to either accept you or throw you out, and it welcomed him with open arms. He raced on Olson 30s in beer car races and across the treacherous Kauai channel to Oahu. He worked on stunning homes with vistas of the ocean. His sense of adventure and charging attitude will keep your trip moving forward! He is always trolling lines off the back and loves to reel in dinner.
Emily moved to Hawaii from Jackson, WY, where she was running an all organic and vegan bakery. It was like a light bulb going off when she learned of private chefing..as if “AH! This is what I’m supposed to do!” After a tasting trial at the head concierge’s house, her career took off. Her inspiration comes from sourcing the most beautiful ingredients she can find. She loves going to farmers markets and meeting other people passionate about creating high vibrancy foods.
We look forward to sharing our stories and learning about yours during our charter together. Feel free to kick back and relax or get involved and learn more about sailing and fishing from us. No matter your style, we will teach you our motto…”We out here living our best life!”
The midship double cabin is not suitable for 2 adults, only 1 adult or 2 children.
(3) queen cabins and (1) double cabin, each with private ensuite bath with electric toilet, wash basin and separate shower stall. Spacious master stateroom has desk space, separate toilet room, and walk-in shower. All cabins have air conditioning, two fans, 110v outlets and dimmable recessed lighting.
Upper deck lounge has sectional couch and sunbed area with 360 degree view.
Forward deck has spacious lounge area with adjustable reclining seating, trampolines and sunning areas.
Aft deck offers lounge area plus alfresco dining area.
Salon offers lounge area with coffee table plus flat screen TV with many movies and USB capabilities.
Upgraded 4 zone sound system provides music throughout all indoor and outdoor areas.
Width 62 1/2”
Width 62 1/2″
-avocado toast with egg, sprouts, & crispy bacon
-fluffy spinach and cheese omelet, buttered toast
-banana nut bread
-acai fruit smoothie bowls, topped with coconut flakes, choc chips, sliced banana, nuts
-homemade tropical seeded granola
-“Big Bowl of Energy”, oats, flax, chia topped with walnuts, berries
-roasted cilantro mac nut pesto potatoes, chipotle aioli
-honey mustard grilled chicken sandwich/salad, sweet pickles, chips
-beer battered fish tacos with cilantro jalapeno aioli, bed of greens
-kale caser salad with grilled shrimp
-mango & coconut ceviche, jalapeno, red onion, tortilla chips, fresh lime
-Build Your Own sandwich / salad
-fried rice with extra veggies
-black quinoa, roasted sweet potato, fried tofu/tempeh, garlic aioli, almonds
– lettuce wraps with ginger, cashews, mushrooms, peppers
– bean & cheese burritos, fire roasted salsa
– egg salad or “egg” salad with tofu, turmeric
– lentil burritos
– falafel, cucumber mint red onion salad, chipotle hummus, couscous/quinoa
– honey tarragon arugula salad with grapefruit, mac nuts, and local chevre
– grilled romaine Cesar salad, anchovies, parmesan cheese, black pepper, lemon juice
– roasted beets, goat cheese, mixed greens, lilikoi vinaigrette, toasted pecans
– papaya pecan coleslaw
– broccoli salad, raisins, cashews
-tri salsa- avocado, roasted tomato, burnt pineapple
– cut, chilled fruit
-jalapeno poppers wrapped with bacon
-coco shrimp with chili lime dipping sauce
-seared ahi wonton nachos, wasabi aioli, tobiko
-spring rolls, veggie or chilled shrimp
– fried lumpia rolls with cabbage, carrots
– roasted eggplant tostadas
– cheese plate with candied pecans, sesame whole wheat crackers, homemade fruit jam
-Teriyaki marinated tenderloin, kabocha squash puree, lemon pepper asparagus
-juicy organic beef burger with bacon jam, provolone cheese, and homemade pickles. Served with regular and sweet potato fries
-Creamy cilantro and mac nut pesto seafood pasta, crusty bread, roasted broccoli
-Cochinita carne Taco night, Mexican rice, black beans
-Caldo de Res Sopa with toppings
– Slay N Filet Fresh Fish on the grill, lemon butter, tartar sauce
– Homemade breads- flax & chia whole wheat, cinnamon challah, caramelized onion focaccia
– crab cakes/ lobster cakes with saffron cream sauce, grilled veggies
-poblano & cream cheese enchiladas
– rice noodles, snow peas, broccoli, peanuts, peanut sauce, mung beans sprouts
– beer battered avocado tacos
– stuffed bell peppers, rice, beans, mushrooms, garlic, cheese
– portabello mushroom burger, veggie kabobs
-lentil soup with carrots, potatoes
– green curry, kaffir leaf, white rice, bamboo sprouts, veggies
Super Healthy Add Ons
-milk kefir & water kefir
-sprouted mung beans
-assorted homemade ice creams- sweet potato, rose apple, vegan coconut choc chip, mango sorbet
– warm bananas fosters and whip cream
– mac nut brownies
– persimmon fruit crumble
-chess pie, chocolate pie
-pineapple upside down cake, cherries
-Empress Tonic, muddled cucumber, grapefruit and tonic, empress gin on top
– Rising Tide, jalapeno syrup, pineapple, tequila
– Mai Tai, pineapple orange guava juice, dark & light rum, almond orgeat
-Mojitos with a lilikoi twist
– Wine spritzers!!
– pina coladas with dark rum float
– strawberry infused reposado, chilled limoncello
– Make your own Pizza with pepperoni, ham, pineapple
– simple Cesar salad with cheese and croutons
– shredded chicken tacos, add your own toppings
– rice cakes with PB, apples
– spaghetti & meatballs
– frozen banana smoothies
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.