- Guests 8
- Cabins 4
- Model Motors
- Year Built 2008
Additional Rate Information
LADY FREYA VAT and Formality Fees (Based on November 2019 regulations & application)
– 12% Greek VAT must be added for all charters starting and ending in Greece, regardless of whether or not the yacht exits Greek waters during the charter.
– 9% Greek VAT must be applied if either the embarkation or disembarkation takes place outside of Greece
– 0% Greek VAT will be applicable if both embarkation and disembarkation take place outside of Greece but the yacht enters Greek waters during the charter
– The yacht may start a charter in Turkey, then exit straight away to Greek waters, and then return to Turkey at any point in time to finish the charter in Turkey. In this case there will be no Turkish VAT applied and there will also be no Greek VAT applied.
– LADY FREYA fees include domestic formality fees, which are formality fees that are required for Greece only itineraries
– For itineraries that cover both Greece and Turkey, the guests are likely to pay approximately; 250 Euros for exiting Greece, 200 euros for entering Turkey, 680 euros as Turkish waters usage fee, 200 euros for exiting Turkey and 250 euros for re-entering Greece.
Summer Area: Greece, Turkey
Winter Area: Greece, Turkey
CAPTAIN/ Mehmet Ozcelik
Captain Mehmet is from the beautiful coastal town of Marmaris and has been at sea since childhood. He started working on traditional wooden yachts at a young age and acquired valuable experience in Eastern-Mediterranean waters. In addition to being a sailing enthusiast and a long time outdoorsman, he enjoys every kind of fishing in any kind of place. As the captain of Freya, he will ensure all guests onboard feel safe and cared for.
CHEF/ Engin Ozcelik
Engin has been working on charter yachts in Turkey as a chef since ten years. His years of experience have made him very quick in the kitchen, enabling him to prepare a rich table for his guests several times a day, every day. He concentrates mainly on Turkish cuisine, with special emphasis on starters served in olive oil dressing and fresh fish main courses. He is a modest man and has a very gentle aura. He speaks Turkish and beginner level English.
DECKHAND/ Ercan Ozcelik
Ercan is originally from the small fishing and farming village of Taslica. He lives in the harbour town of Marmaris and has extensive experience in hospitality due to the positions he has held in yachts and restaurants as a head waiter. He is a very self-confident young man who understands guests of different nationalities and cultures and can cater to all their needs efficiently. Ercan speaks Turkish, English and Swedish.
|Captain||Mehmet Ozcelik||Turkish||0||English, Swedish, Turkish|
-Saloon with A/C, open galley, dining area for 8 guests
-1 aft master cabin with queen size bed, bathroom, A/C
-1 forward master cabin with queen size bed, bathroom, A/C
-2 double cabins with double beds, bathroom, A/C
-1 forward crew quarter for 3 crew members
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.