- Guests 6
- Cabins 4
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2011
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests|
|Summer 2019||All Inclusive||$11,865||$12,915||$13,965||$15,015||$16,065|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||All Inclusive||$11,865||$12,915||$13,965||$15,015||$16,065|
|Summer 2020||All Inclusive||$11,865||$12,915||$13,965||$15,015||$16,065|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||All Inclusive||$11,865||$12,915||$13,965||$15,015||$16,065|
Additional Rate Information
Rate includes all meals, standard bar with local rum, beer, House wines (Chilean/Argentinian wines – 1 bottle per person per day), juices and soft drinks, fuel and airport pickup on arrival day. Check in at the marina is between noon and 3pm.
Rates exclude 10% tax, pickup or drop off in other locations, Guatemala entry/exit fees, rendezvous diving, ASA courses, gratuity, meals or purchases onshore.
One Way Pickup or Drop Off in San Pedro/Caye Caulker $500 each way; Placencia $700 each way.
4 night minimum year round, except Christmas/New Year which is 7 night minimum. Holiday rates are based on the 6 pax rate and incur a 10% holiday premium.
Captain Only Rates: Inquire for Captain Only
Summer Area: Belize
Winter Area: Belize
Location Details: Our base at Cucumber Beach Marina is located in Old Belize City, just 8 miles from the Belize International Airport.
Our diver will pick up guests from the airport or hotel on arrival day so they can be sailing the same day they arrive.
Note that crew schedules are subject to change and we will confirm 30 days prior to arrival.
A born and bred “San Pedrano” (referring to the residents of San Pedro, Ambergris Caye), Eric was privileged to have grown up on one of the most classic island fishing villages in the world. He also divided time during his younger years in the village of “Crooked Tree”, home of the Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary, a protected area dubbed one of the best birding sites in Belize. After his studies, Eric joined his uncle in the tourism industry, learning to captain tour boats for several years before achieving his Divemaster, then his SSI Dive Instructor certifications. Being a lover of the ocean, sailing has become a huge passion for Eric, so combining his tour guiding experience with the ability to sail his guests down the magnificent barrier reef of Belize, to remote islands and unrivalled snorkel spots means you are in for a trip of a lifetime!
Born and raised in the Cayo District, the culture and adventure capital of Belize, Andrea grew up surrounded by all the elements and experiences you go on vacation for – from Mayan temples to lush rainforest, bustling markets to chic eco-retreats and of course the rich culinary fare that this diverse region has to offer, all of which Andrea enjoys showcasing on her charters. After completing her studies, Andrea’s spirit for adventure took her around the world to Jaipur, India, where she spent 5 years living with a local family. Whilst learning myriad new practices and experiences (including learning to speak the Hindi language!), she also learned how to prepare the exotic and delicious cuisine, so her fascination with international culture and fabulous global food was firmly born.
The interior features four private staterooms with en suite heads and showers, a fully fitted modern galley and a full size navigation station in the salon. The signature walk-through access to the roomy cockpit and aft bathing platform,connecting the two transoms, completes this exciting new model.
We are able to cater to any and all dietary requirements. Below is our sample menu.
- Selection of tropical fruits with local granola, yoghurt & fresh baked breads
- Fluffy banana rum pancakes & bacon
- Mayan chaya eggs served with freshly baked breads
- Cinnamon French toast, local sausage
- Smoked ham, tomato & herb mini quiches
Breakfast is served with fresh fruit, breads, island jams and a selection of beverages including local artisan coffee
- Tropical shrimp & pineapple salad with ginger, coconut, balsamic dressing
- Fragrant chopped chicken & broccoli salad, peanut ponzu sauce
- Belizean chorizo and rum black bean soup
- Mediterranean fish paella, Greek salad
- Jerk chicken tostadas, pico de gallo
- Garifuna seafood ‘sere’ soup
- BBQ reef burgers – guest rated 5 stars
- Brie, mango chutney and fresh pear croustades
- Caribbean lobster or conch ceviche with fresh tortilla chips
- Garlic shrimp & herb dip – Lime cilantro hummus with cumin toasted flat bread
- Jerk shrimp taco bites, pina colada crema
- Sushi (subject to catch!)
- Tomato, basil, balsamic bruschetta
Cocktails include the signature ‘painkiller’ coconut pineapple rum punch with fresh grated nutmeg
- BBQ Caribbean lobster with fried plantains and pineapple cilantro salsa
- Catch of the day – chef’s whimsical creation with the days catch
- Island shrimp linguine, green herb salad
- Belizean rum marinated BBQ pork tenderloin, ginger sweet potato mash, mango balsamic reduction
- Thai ginger coconut seafood curry, cilantro rice
- Mediterranean feta, herb and roasted red pepper stuffed chicken, fondant potatoes
- Brazilian shrimp ‘moqueca’, saffron rice
- Key lime ginger crunch
- Coconut chocolate brownies, hot berry compote
- Bananas foster
- Chocolate rum ‘salami’, chocolate drizzle
- Dragonfruit cheesecake
- Mini tiramisu
- Apple pie bites, vanilla ice cream
- Coconut lime bars
- Assortment of local artisan chocolates
This is a sample menu and subject to change, based on availability of the best produce. Lobster season runs from June 15th to February 15th.
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.