- Guests 6
- Cabins 3
- Model Power
- Year Built 2001
Additional Rate Information
* Extra Season: 9.800 Euros from September 21-October 31
* Low Season: 11.025 Euros from April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
* High Season: 12.250 Euros from June 16-August 31
* Above prices are NET of 12% VAT
* 35% APA to be added to all Weekly Charters Above (35% of Charter Hire net of VAT). The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as, fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees outside Greek waters, or private marinas.
* APA is prepaid by the client to the Yacht representative at the start of the charter, preferably cash on board (facilitates reimbursement to client, if any). Your yacht will be fully fueled and provisioned (if you have filled the provision list prior to charter) when you step on board. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Of course, any remaining credit balance at the end of your charter will be reimbursed to you or your clientele in full. Should the refund be done via bank transfer any bank charges will be deducted from the APA amount.
Extra Season: Starting from 2.175 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) – September 21-October31
Low Season: Starting from 2.415 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) – April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
High Season: Starting from 2.685 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) – June 16-August 31
* Daily Charters include: Snacks (seasonal fruit platter, mini sandwiches, dips) & Beverages (water/soft drinks/beer & 1 bottle white wine/4 people)
* Not included in Daily Charter Pricing: Fuel depending on selected itinerary, APA (20-30%, if applicable), & Any extras: Chef, Special catering on
board (food & drinks), etc
Summer Area: Greece
Winter Area: Greece
Location Details: Operates from April 15 – October 31
WE ALSO OFFER DAILY, 1/2 DAY & MULTI-DAY CHARTERS – SEE “ADDTIONAL RATE DETAILS” FOR DETAILS & PRICING
Thodoris is a Greek experienced captain with more than 25 years at sea. He acquired his diploma from the Greek Port Authorities. He strives to continue his family tradition which is connected to the emerald Cycladic waters and goes on from generation to generation of captains.
Fjoralba “Alba” Mino
Alba is of Albanian nationality but resides permanently in Mykonos. She speaks Greek, Albanian, English and Italian. She has multiple years of experience not only regarding Mykonian culture, but as a hostess. She has been with our team for 3 years and her customer service skills and attention to detail are beyond compare. To further demonstrate her passion for the sea, she also recently obtained her Skipper’s license.
Hostess and/or Steward may vary.
|Captain||Thodoris Anagnostou||Greek||0||Greek, English, Albanian, Italian|
|Crew||Fjoralba “Alba” Mino||Albanian|
SLEEPS 6 GUESTS: 1 Master w/ en suite WC, 2 Twin (1 conv to queen) sharing 1 WC, 1 Twin crew
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.