- Guests 4
- Cabins 2
- Model Power
- Year Built 1998
Additional Rate Information
* Extra Season: 6.335 Euros from September 21-October 15
* Low Season: 6.930 Euros from April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
* High Season: 7.700 from June 16-August 31
* Above prices are NET of 12% VAT
* 30% APA to be added to all Weekly Charters Above (30% of Charter Hire net of VAT). The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as, fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees outside Greek waters, or private marinas.
* APA is prepaid by the client to the Yacht representative at the start of the charter, preferably cash on board (facilitates reimbursement to client, if any). Your yacht will be fully fueled and provisioned (if you have filled the provision list prior to charter) when you step on board. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Of course, any remaining credit balance at the end of your charter will be reimbursed to you or your clientele in full. Should the refund be done via bank transfer any bank charges will be deducted from the APA amount.
Extra Season: Starting from 1.070 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) – September 21-October 15
Low Season: Starting from 1.205 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) – April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
High Season: Starting from 1.340 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) – June 16-August 31
* Not included in Daily Charter Pricing: Fuel depending on selected itinerary, APA (20-30%, if applicable), & Any extras: Chef, Special catering on
board (food & drinks), etc.
Summer Area: Greece
Winter Area: Greece
Location Details: Operates from April 15 – October 15
WE ALSO OFFER DAILY, 1/2 DAY & MULTI-DAY CHARTERS – SEE “ADDTIONAL RATE DETAILS” FOR DETAILS & PRICING
Captain Dimos is of Greek nationality and speaks Greek and English fluently. He has more than twenty years’ experience at sea; as a crew member in fishing vessels as a kid to a captain on motor boats and motor yachts after obtaining his Captain’s license in 2004. He has been a captain on private motor yachts for the past seven years. He has a degree from National & Kapodistrian University of Athens in Physical Education and Sports Science as a Swimming Instructor. He is a professional lifeguard and during his free time he enjoys spearfishing and underwater filming, freediving and photography.
|Captain||Dimos Adamis||Greek||0||English, Greek|
SLEEPS 4 GUESTS: 1 Master w/ ensuite WC, 1 Twin bunk w/ access to WC, 1 Twin crew
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.