- Guests 8
- Cabins 4
- Model Power
- Year Built 1990
Additional Rate Information
5,000 Euros security deposit for static charters
During static events, Sunliner X can host up to 45 guests comfortably, but will accept up to 60/70 guests.
SUNLINER X has her own tent for the aft deck and flybridge to be used during static charters as well as 2 heaters
Pet friendly Owner
Summer Area: W. Med -Riviera/Cors/Sard.
Winter Area: W. Med -Riviera/Cors/Sard.
Location Details: 9,900 euro per day HS
8,900 euro per day LS
9,900 euro per day all events
The owner will not accept less than a week charter in July and August until 1st of July 2021
MYBA – latest version
ECPY transportation contract
CAPTAIN: Benoît TETAUD
French, Spoken languages: French native; English
Captain Benoit has gained experience as a captain on both sailing and motor charter yachts. He has extensively cruised the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. After spending 4 years on yachts such as Sirena A and the Leopard SKS, Benoit joined SUNLINER X in 2006. A family man, very good with children; he has a great sense of humour as well as a discrete personality and a professional eye. Benoit is also a qualified engineer. He is a real “can do” captain that will go out of his way to please guests and help them discover all the best spots.
FIRST OFFICER: Yann BAPTISTAL
French, Spoken languages: French native; English
Yann has a long and very interesting marine experience. Yann entered the yachting industry in 2013 when he was looking for new experiences and new challenges. Prior to that, he was working on a 19m hydro jet surfer, 2 years as a Capitan in the offshore oil field in Angola and Congo and 2 seasons on 20 meters charter sailing catamaran. In addition to that for 7 years, Yann was Captain on Corsica cruise ship up to 20 meters. During this time, Yann has gathered a good general knowledge of the sea and the ocean. He is able to take fast decisions but prefers to predict situations to be prepared. Yann has a great rapport with his guests. Yann’s hobbies are windsurfing and electronic music.
DECKHAND: Quentin Phan Nam
French, Spoken languages: French native; English intermediate
Although Quentin joined the industry fairly recently, he immediately felt at ease and knew that this is a career he wanted to follow. He likes to take initiative and together with a strong sense of responsibility Quentin is a great addition to the team. He always does his best to make the experience for the guests on SUNLINER X even better.
When not working, Quentin enjoys water sports and snowboarding and hiking.
|Captain||Benoit Tétaud||French||1969||French, English,|
3 double cabins and 1 convertible
All guest cabins are on lower deck:
Master cabin with king size bed: TV/DVD player, satellite television. En-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, shower, bidet and separate toilet. Walk in wardrobe.
The two guest doubles have queen size beds with en-suite bathroom with showers and bidet. They have TV/DVD and satellite TV’s.
The twin cabin has a shower, TV/DVD and satellite TV.
(There is also a baby bed onboard)
- Seafood salad and Lebanese cucumber remoulade. Mango and Yellow Pepper Coulis
- Pan-seared Duck Magret, pea puree and young spinach salad with a purple mustard duck jus
- Marinated strawberries and creamy lemon mascarpone
- Seasonal vegetable terrine and greens
- Roasted monkfish, eggplant caviar and crunchy shaved fennel, thyme and tomato broth
- Pistachio and raspberry Ile Flottante
- Local farmer’s vegetable gazpacho
- Pan-seared sea scallops, crushed potatoes and herb salad
- Coco and mango panna cotta
- Ham and parsley terrine with a Port and shallot chutney
- Steamed striped sea bass, prima vera carnarolli risotto
- Chilled local fruit soup
- Tuna tartar and creamy spicy avocado
- Pan-seared beef Rib-eye steak, cocotte of young vegetables, green peppercorn jus
- Mixed berry Mille Feuilles
- Classic lobster bisque with croutons
- Roasted veal tenderloin, green asparagus and morels
- Chocolate financier
- Stuffed zucchini blossom and heirloom tomato salad
- Roasted rack of lamb, local vegetable ratatouille, Savory and lamb jus
- Fresh fruit stuffed watermelon and lime sorbet
- Lobster Caesar salad
- Pan-seared tuna steak, herb Taboule and sweet pepper coulis
- Lemon tart
- Poached asparagus and organic egg Parfait with Hollandaise sauce
- Pan-seared filet of sea bream, sweet and sour eggplant, cured lemon coulis
- Watermelon tartar and mango sherbet
- ‘Catch of the day’ fish ceviche, fresh coriander and lime
- Roasted beef Tenderloin, rosemary fingerling potatoes and a Port jus
- Twice-baked chocolate soufflé with pistachio ice cream
- Candied beetroot, goat cheese and walnuts and lambs-leaf salad
- Poached cod, sweet peas à la Française, bacon coulis
- Fruit Bavarois and freshly baked madeleine
- Curry crab egg cocotte
- Homemade duck leg confit, creamy polenta with a cherry and duck sauce
- Pistachio crème Brulee
- Warm octopus salad with coco beans, tomato and lemon – herb dressing
- Crispy crab cakes, crunchy vegetables and light tartar sauce
- Homemade Baked Alaska
- Tomato and mozzarella thin tart, seasonal leaves and basil oil
- Braised filet of turbot, Provencal vegetable bayaldi with a lemon and olive jus
- Fruit capriccio, vanilla ice cream and a sweet basil coulis
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.