- Guests 6
- Cabins 3
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2011
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||All Inclusive||$13,000||$14,000||$14,000||$15,000||$15,000|
|Summer 2022||All Inclusive||$13,000||$14,000||$14,000||$15,000||$15,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||All Inclusive||$13,000||$14,000||$14,000||$15,000||$15,000|
Additional Rate Information
ALL RATES ARE FOR 6 NIGHTS
FLORIDA TAXES – 7.5% for Monroe county, 7% for Dade and Broward counties.
4% Bahamas Tax
Rates are All-Inclusive, Alcohol at the client’s expense or brought on board by the client.
Taxes, re-location fees. Please verify with the clearinghouse.
Cruising Permit: Paid by Boat Licenses: Paid by Boat
Additional Rate Details:
4 DAY /3 NIGHT MINIMUM
For less than 6 nights, divide appropriate rate by 6 and multiply by desired number of nights.
Relocation FEES: (PICK UP OUTSIDE OF HOME PORT OR ONE-WAY CRUISES)
Tavernier Key: $750
Marathon Key: $1,250
Key West: $1,500
Treasure Cay Bahamas: $2000
Nassau Bahamas: $2800
MARINA STAY: Consult Broker for pricing
Jump Start: $400. Dinner ashore at client expense. Includes boarding after 4pm, welcome cocktail and breakfast the next morning and early start.
SPRING BREAK: (March 6-27) 1-6 guests, 6 nights $15000.
CHRISTMAS: No Bookings available from 12/23-12/26
NEW YEARS: 1-6 guests, 6 nights $17250. Must begin no sooner than Dec 27th
Summer Base Port: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Summer Operating Area: South FL – Key West
Winter Base Port: Ft Lauderdale, FL
Winter Operating Area: South FL – Key West
Leaving Ft. Lauderdale for a round trip as far south as Tavernier Key in a 6 night cruise. We also offer one way from Ft. Lauderdale to Key West with the added destination fee.
No smoking allowed on board – Vape pens permitted in designated areas
Children over age 16 only
Captain Only Rates: Fully Crewed Charters only
Summer Area: Bahamas, USA – Florida
Winter Area: USA – Florida
Location Details: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / The Keys (dependent on dates requested)
TSB will be in Key West maost of the winter from January to April, please inquire.
Relocation fees if from Fort Lauderdale:
Key Largo: $300
Key West: $500
Scott & Holly are a fun, adventure seeking couple from Florida. They have been a team since 1995 and have raised 2 fine, young men, Quinn and Aiden, who help crew on occasion.
Scott was raised in Houston, TX before he packed up, set sail, cruised the Caribbean and ended up in Fort Lauderdale where he met Holly. Scott’s hobbies and talents are too numerous to list, but has a flare for all things electrical. He has poured his blood, sweat and tears into making The Space Between what she is today.
Holly, who was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, enjoys learning yoga, sailing, meeting new people and spending time with family and friends. She is passionate about making sure her guests are comfortable, well fed and entertained.
They are looking forward to sharing their adventures with you.
Note – Pup and kids part of the family photo, but do not come on charter
Sleeps up to 6 guests in 3 Queen Cabins
Fans and A/C in all cabins
All cabins are ensuite with head and full shower
Breakfast Choices ~ Please pick one for each day you are booked and email us your desires choices:
- Biscuits & Gravy: Buttermilk biscuits topped with homemade sausage gravy.
- Yogurt Parfait: A whimsical waffle bowl filled with vanilla Greek yogurt topped with granola and fresh fruit.
- Build your own Omelet: Folded eggs with your choice of meats, veggies and cheeses. Served with avocado slices or potatoes.
- Morgan’s Delectable Strawberry Pancakes: Fresh strawberries cooked inside fluffy pancakes introduced by Morgan, a previous guest. Topped with sweet syrup & butter. *Plain is available if preferred.
- Breakfast Burrito: Egg, potato, chorizo and cheese rolled up in a soft flour tortilla. Served with salsa.
- Raspberry coconut Cream Stuffed French Toast: A decadent baked French toast filled with raspberries and coconut cream. Served with crispy bacon.
- Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Potatoes & Bacon: Fluffy eggs, seasoned potatoes and bacon. Served with fruit.
- Bagels & Muffins: An assortment of bagels and cream cheeses, muffins and fruit.
- Cereal Assortment and Fruit: A variety of cereal with milk, fruit and juice.
Lunch Choices ~ Please pick one for each day you are booked and email us your desires choices:
- Taco Salad: Fresh bed of lettuce topped with seasoned beef, beans, cheese, tomato, crushed chips and salsa.
- Turkey Cucumber Ciabattas: Toasted ciabatta roll, smeared with chive cream cheese, layered with cucumber, turkey and swiss. Served with your choice of chips.
- Deli Sandwiches: A choice of deli meats, cheese, topping and condiments on a sub roll or ciabatta. Served with chips.
- Build Your Own Pizza: Flatbread pizza topped with your favorite toppings and backed to perfections. Please include a list of everyone’s favorite toppings.
- Pinwheel Roll Ups & Pasta Salad: A platter of a variety of creative wraps, rolled up and sliced so everyone can find their favorite. Served with pasta salad.
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken Sliders: A cheesy mix of chicken, bacon and jalapeno amidst a slider roll, smothered in butter and baked to perfection. Served with a cool as a cucumber salad.
- Toasted Sliders: Ham, turkey and provolone cheese baked in buttered Dijon Hawaiian rolls. Served with avocado and bacon pasta salad.
- Burrito Bowls: Fajita chicken or taco meat layered in a bowl of cilantro-lime rice, black beans, lettuce, cheese, avocado and salsa.
- Meatball Subs: Homemade pesto meatballs, covered in tomato sauce in a toasted sub roll topped with melted cheese. Served with chips.
- Buffalo Wings: Grilled wings tossed with a choice of hot or mild buffalo sauce. Served with ranch or blue cheese, potato salad and fresh fruit.
- Chicken Quesadillas: Chicken and cheese filled flour tortillas served with sour cream, guacamole, salsa and tortilla chips.
- Blackened Chicken Caesar Wraps & Cucumber Salad: A flavorful mis of blackened chicken, romaine, Parmesan and Caesar dressing in a tortilla wrap. Served with a tangy and crisp mix of cucumber, tomato, onion and feta.
Appetizer Choices ~ Please pick one for each day you are booked and email us your desires choices:
- Cheese & Cracker Platter: An assortment of cheeses served with crackers and apples.
- Spinach Dip: Chips and vegies served with a creamy spinach dip.
- Caribbean Dip: A vibrant blend of black beans, red pepper and mango served with tortilla chips.
- Fish Dip with Crackers: Smoked fish or lobster dip served with crackers.
- Chips & Queso: A warm queso served with tortilla chips.
- Homemade Guacamole: A fresh batch of Haas avocado guacamole served with tortilla chips.
- Veggie Platter and Ranch Dip: Thick and creamy ranch dip served along side a colorful array of vegetables.
- Mexican Layer Dip: A layered dip featuring beans, cheese, onions, tomatoes, sour cream and olives oh my!
- Hummus Platter: A hummus variety served with carrots, cucumbers and pita (or tortilla) chips.
- Black Bean Salsa: A personal favorite mixture of black beans, onions, tomato, avocado and seasonings.
- Caprese Skewers: Fresh mozzarella, basil and tomato on a stick drizzled in balsamic glaze.
- Loaded Tater Tot Nachos: Crispy Tater Tots smothers in nacho cheese, taco meat, tomatoes and green onion (jalapeno and sour cream on request).
Dinner Choices ~ Please pick one for each day you are booked and email us your desires choices:
- Taco Bar: Build your own tacos with seasoned beef, salsa chicken, beans, cheese, tomato, lettuce, guacamole and salsa.
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Pineapple Salsa: Sweet & tangy marinated chicken breast grilled to perfections topped with pineapple salsa (optional). Served with baked macaroni & cheese and a salad or coleslaw.
- Hamburgers & Hashbrown Casserole: Homemade “mom” burgers on a toasted bun topped with your favorite condiments. Served with the ultimate comfort potatoes and green beans or grilled asparagus.
- Butternut Squash & Spinach Lasagna: Layers of butternut squash ravioli, spinach and a creamy ricotta mix. Served with salad and garlic bread.
- Lasagna: Homemade cheesy, meaty lasagna. Served with salad and garlic bread.
- Garlic Lime Chicken over Egg Noodles: Sauteed savory & spicy chicken with a buttery lime sauce over a bed of noodles. Served with green beans and rolls.
- Spaghetti & Meatballs: Homemade pesto meatballs, covered in a tangy tomato sauce on a bed of spaghetti (or zucchini if preferred). Served with salad and garlic bread.
- Fajitas: Marinated chicken, steak and veggies sauteed and wrapped in a soft flour tortilla topped with all the fixins’. Served with Mexican style rice and re-fried beans.
- Crack Chicken: Creamy and cheesy ranch chicken a top a bed of egg noodles (or cauliflower rice). Served with garlic bread and a Caesar salad.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole: A creamy mixture of chicken, ham, cheesesauce and panko topping. Served with green beans and rolls.
- Cajun Shrimp Alfredo: Spicy creole shrimp with creamy Alfredo sauce a top a bed of pasta. Served with garlic bread and Caesar salad.
- Grilled Chicken & Roasted Veggie Pesto Tortellini: Marinated grilled chicken and bountiful mix of pesto, roasted veggies, cheese and tortellini pasta. Served with rolls.
- Shrimp & Sausage Gumbo: The Captains famous gumbo served over rice with cornbread muffins.
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.