- Guests 8
- Cabins 4
- Model Power
- Year Built 2007
Charter Rates Per Week
|July & August||Plus Expenses||€36,000/week|
|September through June||Plus Expenses||€32,000/week|
Additional Rate Information
July/August : 36.000 EUR per week
Low Season: 32.000 EUR per week
Plus : VAT 12% and expenses
Summer Area: Greece
Winter Area: Greece
Location Details: Based in Athens.
Different embarkation/disembarkation ports available upon request.
Captain Christos Georgopoulos
Christos was born in 1975.He is a Greek national. He holds Captain’s Diploma from the Merchant Marine Academy of Aspropyrgos.
He joined yachting in 2006 having served both private and charter yachts in Greece. Christos is a particularly equitable responsible and
hands on person with a sight eye for detail. In his free time he enjoys water sport, travelling and spends time wit h his family and his grand children.
He is almost 24 years in yachting industry and he loves it.
Chef Stratos Karatzis
Stratos was born in 1971 with many years of experience in yachting industry as a Chef and in restaurants as well from 1992.
His kindness, great sense of humor and his temperament are some of the characteristics of his personality.
He is extremely talented in Mediterranean, Italian and Asian cuisines and he was once a graduate of Grande Le Monde
chef training school in Greece. In his free time, he likes travelling while trying new tastes.
Deckhand Sarantos Aleiferis
He was born in 1995 and before joining Alegria he has worked as deckhand in a yacht of 20 metres .
He is currently continuing his studies to become a Captain .
He is a responsible and self-motivated person and clearly a valuable asset for the team!
In his free time he plays football and chess and he is a blood donor as well.
Stewardess Jocelyn Osin Andal
Jocelyn was born in 1985 and she graduated as a computer secretarial.
She is in yachting industry from 2018 and in the past, she has worked in luxury villas in housekeeping department and as nanny as well.
Her priority is to provide excellent service to clients while using in combination her extensive communication skills and pleasant personality.
|Captain||GEORGOPOULOS CHRISTOS||GREEK||1975||ENGLISH , GREEK, FILIPINO|
8 guests in 1 Master Suite, 1 VIP, 2 Twin Cabins all with en-suite facilities
Filter coffee, espresso, Greek coffee Tea, fresh orange juice,fresh milk. Muffins, cake, croissant, Apple pie. Cereals crepes, eggs,tost Omelette, scrambled eggs Yogurt fruit, fruit salad, Honey rufus.
1. Pumpkin flowers stuffed with feta cheese. Greek salad with fennel and rocket. Beef raids with wild rice and blackcurrant sauce. Fruit tarte
2.Cesarean pie Salad politika Calf with eggs plant puree Baklava
3.Split peas (FABA) with kidnapping (apaki) Dakos salad Lamb with stamnagathi Kaltsounia with honey
4.Mashrooms stuffed with zucchini Salad with eggs plant and capers Schnitzel golden blue Lemon pie
5. Beef with tuna Greek salad with spinach Chocolate Mouse
6. Fresh ravioli Salad Cake Sea beam alla Livornese Chocolate souffle
7. Spetsopee Green salad with katiki Staffed Lamb with cream cheese Greek donuts
8. Shrimp kataifi Green Salad with tuna Branzino with boiled vegetables Ice cream
9. Orecchiette with ricotta and tomato sauce Caprese salad Beef saltimbocca Panna cotta
10. Involtini salmon with asparagus Lentils Salad with octopus Sea bed Staffed with Sea food Semi freddo
11. Halloumi cheese with pie and pepper honey sauce Moussaka Ekmek kataifi
12. Cheesecake Green Salad with cream and Apple Ham and pomegranate sauce Filet Wellington Lime Mouse
13. Squid stuffed with feta Grilled vegetables Mixed Sea food grills Sorbet watermelon
14. Roasted mushroom with halloumi cheese Pineapple salad with prospect with vegetables and chicken.
1. Youvetsi with shrimp and tarragon Parmesan rocket Salmon with vodka and caviar Strawberry jelly
2. Pumpkin with tzatziki Salad with spinach rocket Dried tomato xinomyzithra Tenderloin with mastiha Lemon pie
3. Potato with bacon cheese and whipping cream Caesars salad Chicken roll Ravani
4.Shrimp mussels Salad feast
Tortellini with shrimps and truffles
5.Pan with meat (krasopoulio) Salad with cabbage and carrot Braids beef with black currant Orange pie
7. Feta bags with honey Greek salad Stuffed tomato Galactompoureko
8. Eggplant rolls with mozzarella Pasta salad Paigiar with asparagus Caramel
9. Mussels with mustard sauce Green salad with salmon Lobster Pasta Semi freddo
10. Onion pie Salad kous kous Pork and beef skewers Yogurt with sweet grapes
11. Butterfly shrimp Green salad with caviar Mix crayfish and shrimp grilled Chocolate tart
12. Mix vegetables and fava Lattice salad Beef burgina Chocolate trunk
13. Mussels with ouzo and fennel Mediterranean salad Olympus with Pasta Ice cream
14. Tuna carpaccio Vongole salad Chocolate Eckler
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.