- Guests 8
- Cabins 4
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2018
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests||7 Guests||8 Guests|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||Inclusive||$39,000||$39,500||$40,000||$40,500||$41,000||$41,500||$42,000|
Additional Rate Information
GENERAL RATES NOTE: All rates are for 7 nights, 8 days.
For short charters please use the divide-by-6 rule for figuring short charter premiums.
Charters of less than 4 nights available depending on schedule and season, please inquire.
BVI PORTS ONLY PLEASE
HALF-BOARD: Includes: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners. Requires 3 lunches & 4 dinners ashore at client expense.
2/$38,700 3/$39,050 4/$39,400 5/$39,750 6/$40,100 7/$40,450 8/$40,800
LOCAL FARE MEAL PLAN: Includes: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches and 1 dinner ashore at client expense.
2/$38,850 3/$39,275 4/$39,700 5/$40,125 6/$40,550 7/$40,975 8/$41,400
THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS: 7 night minimum
THANKSGIVING: 1-8 guests @ $43,000
CHRISTMAS: 1-8 guests @ $50,000 – charter must end on 12/26 or earlier
NEW YEARS: 1-8 guests @ $53,000 – charter may not start prior to 12/27
Summer Area: Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Windwards, Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Winter Area: Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Location Details: DOWN ISLAND: Please Inquire Port fees/taxes not included (Relocation fee $1500 for St Martin)
Alex loves to be on the ocean and he shares his passion with anyone who sets foot on Bagheera. His expertise in sailing is coupled with a detailed understanding of the Caribbean Islands and knowledge of little known beautiful spots. Sailing is second nature to Alex. He learned to sail at the age of 6 and as a teenager he raced across the Atlantic on, a 74-foot ketch. This set the course of his career (as a captain). He has sailed over 260 000 miles including 15 ocean crossings on a variety of vessels. For 12 years, Alex ran a 140 Topsail Schooner on a first class private charter.
Alex holds a MCA/RYA Master Ocean Certification (commercially endorsed) PADI Advanced Open Water Dive Certification and has extensive knowledge of not only what makes yachts run well but also what makes vacations fun with lasting lifetime memories. He is experienced, friendly, fun and committed to first class service and always at your service.
Together Alex and Carla represent over 20 years in the charter business and over 10 years in high-end culinary service.
Carla’s culinary creations reflect her dynamic personality and joy for connecting with people. Her menu offers mouth-watering delights from around the world, prepared from fresh local products and presented with a unique flair. She skillfully pairs each plate with a wine to ensure a well-rounded dining experience.
Carla has always loved to cook, helping out in restaurants in her youth back in Italy. Her creations are part Italian home cooking and fine French dining contrasted with exotic Thai cuisine. Her passion for food led her to obtain her formal training at Ashburton Culinary College, London England.
Before meeting Alex, Carla worked on a number of Super Yachts in Europe where she hosted the famous, wealthy and business elite.
Carla is a lifelong learner, continuously challenging herself to broaden her spectrum of food. To this end she has expanded her scrumptious repertoire with specialist courses in Vegan food, Indian cuisine, and Kosher considerations. She thrills her guests pallets with sophisticated nutritious foods with a unique twist creating a fusion of geography or a juxtaposition of traditional and modern. Carla has been certified with Food Safety and Hygiene (level 3 ) in the UK and Service and Etiquette at the Flight Attendant School for Aerosul- Brazil.
3RD CREW MEMBER: Brazilian, BEATRIZ Martins Varini has been in the yachting industry for over 15 years. Her experience has been in Spain, Italy and the Caribbean. Besides her native Portuguese, she is fluent in Italian, Spanish and has a reasonable grasp of English. Her significant culinary concepts are influenced by these nations. Beatriz has a degree in Sociology. As a keen observer of human behavior combined with her natural warm hospitality enable her to enrich any charter experience.
Crew are fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Bagheera crew schedule
Months Crew Year
Jan 1 to October 31 Alex & Carla 2022
Nov 1 to Feb 28 George & Mell 2022/23
March 1 to June 30 Alex & Carla 2023
July 1 to October 31 George & Mell 2023
Nov 1 to Feb 29 Alex & Carla 2023/24
March 1 to June 30 George & Mell 2024
July 1 to October 31 Alex & Carla 2024
Nov 1 to Feb 28 George & Mell 2024/25
9 years in the yachting industry with a broad background of geographic knowledge both in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. This British sailor has logged close to 30,000 nautical miles and will accrue more. George has a natural talent for systems – boat systems and the joy of the challenge. He has skippered 6 vessels and a couple of years growing into the position. Among his growing list of maritime credentials including his RYA Yachtmasters Offshore George has added a WSET Level 1 Wine Course. As a youth he was a keen sportsman and now enjoys fishing, golf and tennis.
Melissa prides herself on wanting to expand her gastronomical talent in various ethnic cuisines and to be adaptable to the growing requirements of guests aboard a quality charter vessel. Her many qualifications and 15 years professional experience make it easy to rely on a polished silver service offering for discerning guests. She is well versed and trained to cater for those with dietary restrictions. Her hobbies include running, diving and wakeboarding.
|Captain||Alex Mulder||UK||1965||English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese|
Alternate Captain and Chef
George and Melissa
Bagheera offers Rendezvous Diving as well.
Smart TV's in all cabins
USB Port in all Cabins
Expresso latte Cappuccino machine with Fresh Ground Coffee Beans
2 Paddle Boards use as 2 person Kayaks
Various Board Games
Assorted inflatable water toys
Two Deck Showers
Bimini and full enclosure for upper flybridge
8 pax in 4 en suite Queen cabins. All cabins have their own individual Air Con units. This means that the air handlers and vents are isolated for each cabin
* * * CHEF CARLA’S MENU * * *
*Italian Poached Eggs with cherry tomato sauce, fresh scallions and basil leaves, Italian parmesan cheese cooked and served in an iron pan.
* Fluffy Omelet with tomatoes, cheese and green onions served with Italian fillet sausage.
* Truffle Scrambled Eggs served with buttery mushrooms, crispy bacon and pan seared tomatoes.
* Poach Eggs Royal served on crispy English muffins with a combination of fresh herbs, cream cheese, garlic and butter. Served with smoked salmon or Canadian bacon.
* Bonjour Mademoiselle French Toast (Brioche bread, cheese, ham and white sauce)
Breakfast is served with a selection teas, jams, juice, coffee and homemade bread, a variety of cakes or classic homemade English Scones, Yogurt and fresh fruit.
Vegetarian, Vegan please ask for the option.
*Thai wraps, rice rolls with peanut butter sauce, served with grilled chicken or shrimp on the side.
* Authentic home-made Chicken Ceasar salad served with home-made focaccia bread.
* Cheese Burger in Paradise with crispy fried potatoes, coleslaw salad and all the trimmings.
* Classic Morrocan middle eastern chicken served with mint couscous and tabbouleh salad.
* Amigos traditional Mexican Tacos served with Fresh guacamole, sour Cream, Cob grilled and Carla’s special Black Beans, or classic fish tacos!
* Hawaii Chicken wrap served with roasted sweet potatoes on a bed of fresh garden salad.
- Elite Grilled Zucchini wrap (goat cheese, dried tomatoes, homemade Italian pesto and fresh salad)
- Caribbean carrot and turmeric soup served with crispy dipping breads.
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail served on a bed of fresh chopped leafy greens, tomato and red shallots.
- Mediterranean Prosciutto di Parma e Meloni .
- Oriental Corn Sour Soup.
- Cozze e Vongole (Mussels and/or clams) alla napolitana served with garlic crispy bread.
- Namaste Indian Butter chicken with basmati rice in aroma of anis and cinnamon stick, served on side with veggies and house made naan bread.
- Classic Italian Lasagna Bolognese. Chef Carla’s family recipe.
- Grilled to your perfection Filet Mignon accompanied by a creamy mustard gravy, roasted potatoes and fresh veggies.
- Jamaican Pork Tenderloin served with Caribbean rice and tossed fresh veggies.
- Mahi Mahi Grilled served with light white sauce, puréed potatoes and fresh veggies.
- Seared Ahi Tuna with egg noodles tossed in a vibrant soya sauce, garnished with seaweed salad.
- Fresh garden carrot cake.
- French chocolate mouse.
- Caribbean Rum cake.
- Local passionfruit mousse.
- Italian classic delicious Tiramisu.
Kids menus, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, keto, lactose free, semi kosher avaialbe on request. Please contact Chef Carla for more information.
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.