- Guests 8
- Cabins 4
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2016
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests||7 Guests||8 Guests|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||Inclusive||$33,000||$33,000||$33,000||$34,000||$35,000||$36,000||$37,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||Inclusive||$33,000||$33,000||$33,000||$34,000||$35,000||$36,000||$37,000|
Additional Rate Information
GENERAL RATES NOTE: All rates are for 7 nights, 8 days.
Charters of less than 5 nights available depending on schedule and season, please inquire.
All Rates are Plus Local Taxes.
Holiday Season – 7 nights minimum please.
Thanksgiving week – Up to 8 guests – US$37,000
Christmas week – Up to 8 guests – US$40,000
New Years week – Up to 8 guests – US$42,000
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands
Location Details: Virgins year round
Based from Crown Bay Marina
Captain Jim & Lisa Ringland
Your Crew aboard the Catamaran ECLIPSE in the Virgin Islands
U.S. coast Guard Licensed Captain Jim Ringland was born in New Hampshire and attended Northeastern University School of Engineering. He is an avid outdoors-man and while in New Hampshire enjoyed sailing, water-skiing, dirt biking, camping, and hiking. He has won awards for downhill skiing and jumping, marksmanship, swimming, and business management. Jim is also a certified Scuba Master Diver.
Jim owned a successful real estate business and an automobile dealership. He gave it all up to cruise the southern islands on a sailboat and began his career of yacht charters in Florida and the Bahamas. After chartering as a single Captain in the Virgin Islands from 1983 to 1987, he moved back to New England to develop real estate, where he met his wife Lisa.
Born and raised in Keene, New Hampshire, Lisa attended Franklin Pierce College for Business Management and Accounting. Also an outdoor enthusiast, Lisa enjoys sailing, snorkeling, and hiking. She is also a certified scuba diver.
Lisa’s love of cooking began at an early age with a stepfather who attended the New England Culinary Institute and enjoyed cooking side by side with Lisa and her brother while teaching them the art. After college, Lisa began to work for a local CPA and started her own catering service specializing in private cocktail and dinner parties in the clients’ home.
Captain Jim has enjoyed entertaining guests on yacht charters since 1983 as a single Captain, and together with Lisa in the Virgin Islands since the fall of 1990.
Captain Jim and Lisa have welcomed guests together on their yachts Renegade, Southern Comfort, Obsession, Runaway, and now Eclipse. Their knowledge and extensive experience at navigating the waters of the US Virgin Islands and the British Virgin Islands have set them apart among those offering crewed yacht charters in the Caribbean. This experience, combined with their attention to the care and needs of their chartering guests, assure a fun, relaxing, and memorable Caribbean vacation experience.
CAPTAIN JIM & LISA WERE FULLY VACCINATED FEBRUARY 2021
Wi-Fi while in BVI only
ECLIPSE can accommodate 8 guests in 4 equal size cabins. All four guests staterooms have Queen beds and en-suite bathroom with stall shower and electric toilet.
Crew uses separate port midship cabin.
ECLIPSE is fully air conditioned through out.
Lounge areas include salon, aft deck, top fly-bridge and forward deck.
Some samples from Lisa’s galley aboard Eclipse…
- Delicious Tropical Banana Pancakes
- Fresh Garden Vegetable Omelette
- Classic Eggs Benedict
- Cinnamon French Toast
- Huevos Rancheros wrapped in a Sun Dried Tomato Tortilla topped with Pico de Gallo
- Belgian Waffles
- Eggs Florentine with toasted Pumpernickel Medallions
- Caesar Salad with Lemon Chicken and Chef Lisa’s own dressing
- Black Bean Burritos with mixed cheeses, sour cream, and salsa
- Cheeseburgers in Paradise. A full half pound of traditional flavor.
- Blackened Mahi Mahi with Tropical Caribbean Cole Slaw
- Perfect Turkey Pasta Salad and Fresh Breadsticks
- Orange-spiced Seared Ahi Tuna Salad on a bed of mixed greens topped with Citrus Lemon Dressing
- Baked Artichoke Dip
- Crab Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Renegade Nachos Supreme – a huge serving served family style
- Sun Dried Tomato Hummus with Toasted Pita Chips
- Baked Orange Brie Almondine
- Spinach Dip
- Fresh Vegetables with Cracked Pepper Dill Dip
- Black Bean Soup
- Mixed Baby Greens with Raspberry Vinaigrette and Goat Cheese Crostini
- Zucchini Bisque – Chef Lisa’s own special recipe
- Tomato Basil Bruschetta
- Runaway’s New England style Conch Chowder
- Spinach Salad with Cranberries and Toasted Walnuts
- Chicken Cordon Bleu – A delicious French classic. Hand rolled chicken breast with fresh Prosciutto and Swiss Cheese
- Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Passion Fruit Puree
- Veal Marsala over Angel Hair Pasta
- Teryaki Marinated Swordfish, Wild Rice, Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce
- Bacon wrapped Filet Mignon with Cracked Peppercorn Au Jus and a roasted Vegetable Medley
- Baked Mahi Mahi topped with Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Shrimp Scampi on a bed of Wild Rice Pilaf
- Bananas Gomez
- Raspberry topped Cheesecake
- Chocolate Almond Cherry Cake with Fudge Glaze
- Key Lime Pie
- Coconut Caramel Flan
- Lemon Mousse
- Chocolate Turtle Tart
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.