- Guests 8
- Cabins 4
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2021
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests||7 Guests||8 Guests|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||Inclusive||$100,000||$100,000||$100,000||$100,000||$100,000||$100,000||$100,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||Inclusive||$100,000||$100,000||$100,000||$100,000||$100,000||$100,000||$100,000|
Additional Rate Information
MINIMUM NIGHTS: 6
BVI taxes, permits, licenses and fees ARE included and paid by yacht..
****NO SMOKING ABOARD THE YACHT.
****ALL INCLUSIVE CHARTERS ONLY ***
CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS: 7 night minimum, available ALL INCLUSIVE ONLY!
CHRISTMAS 2020: Must end by 12/26. 1-8 guests @ $125,000
NEW YEARS 2021-2022:May not start prior to 12/27. 1-8 guests @ $125,000
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands, Caribbean Leewards
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands, Caribbean Leewards
Location Details: Virgin Islands, SXM
Originally from São Paulo, Bruno was raised with an intimate
relationship with the sea and animals in it. As a surfer and spear
fisherman from a very young age he spent most of his spare
time at sea. At 18 he bought his first boat to use for fishing,
surfing and diving, this love for a sailing life made him decide to
leave Brazil behind and chase an international career on yachts.
After completing his extensive training and building up a strong skillset, Bruno threw himself at
every opportunity to work professionally, from being the Lead Skipper of a flotilla sailing company
to being part of the crew of several 50+ metre sailing yachts. His positive mindset and hard
working attitude has built him a great reputation within the industry, and his guests happiness and
wellbeing are paramount to him.
Over the past few years Bruno has run many successful charter seasons in the Mediterranean and
Caribbean, as well as undertaking two Atlantic crossings. Bruno is very safety orientated with a
strong passion for instructing, and he would love to show you how to sail the boat. Friendly and
easy to approach, always ready to listen to any request, nothing is too much or too hard to him.
Bruno takes great pride in his work, and he will always aim to have the shiniest boat in the bay!
Lydia has been sailing dinghies and taking part in local races since
aged 6, and this love for the water led her to become a Dinghy
instructor and a keen diver and paddleboarder.
Initially educated in Creative Events Management, Lydia has always
been a keen performer and musician, and has used these
transferrable skills to combine her two passions and become a
confident, professional and positive yacht chef.
Using her experience from these diverse industries, Lydia began
her yachting career working as a host guest manager for a flotilla
sailing company, where she met Bruno, and their sailing adventures
began. Lydia took all the opportunities that came her way for
travelling and developed her love for cooking whilst working on a
busy charter catamaran and private worldwide cruising yachts. Her
creativity for cooking and culinary knowledge has been developed from attending the Chef
Academy at Whitepepper Cookery School in Dorset, and Lydia is always keen to join cooking
classes to expand her culinary capabilities and recipe repertoire.
Lydia is passionate about cooking healthy, wholesome and delicious meals, with the best locally
sourced produce, and from her travels has honed her creative flair with beautiful food presentation
and mouthwatering flavours to give the guests unforgettable dishes.
Bruno and Lydia have worked together for the last 3 years, providing outstanding customer
service and lifelong memories for all charter guests. With their love for the sea, they have sailed
catamarans and monohulls extensively around the Bahamas, Caribbean, Mediterranean and even
sailed across the Atlantic. They are both incredibly passionate about sailing, cooking and water
sports, and aim to provide their guests with the most enriched experiences, from diving and
fishing to teaching to sail the boat, always with the upmost care and safety in mind. Their
approachable and kind demeanor as crew makes it easy for them to understand what guests
need and allows for them to relax as hard as they wish!
***CREW ARE FULLY VACCINATED FOR COVID-19***
|Captain||Bruno Caiafa||Brazilian||0||Portuguese, English, Spanish|
Served with coffee, tea, juices and fresh fruit
– Poached egg with smashed chilli avocado and prosciutto on toast –
– Homemade granola berry bowls with yogurt, honey and chia seeds –
– Eggs Benedict with hollandaise sauce –
– American pancakes with crispy bacon and maple syrup or fresh fruit –
– Brioche french toast with vanilla and raspberry compote –
– Blueberry muffins with crumble topping and pastries –
– Waffles with almond butter and roasted peaches –
– Soy and honey cayenne chicken salad in pineapple bowls –
– Spiced tomato and gruyere tartlets with fennel jam –
– Fish tacos with apple, and red cabbage slaw and buttered corn on cob –
– Ham and gruyere pithivier –
– Slow cooked pork belly with 5 spice peach and raspberry salad –
– Watermelon, green apple and lime salad with herb and onion focaccia –
– Tuna niscoise salad –
– Mixed bagel board platters –
– Mango and avocado salmon stack served with fougasse bread –
– Fresh fish tartare with pickled vegetables and quail egg –
– Melon, proscuitto gouda salad with lime dressing –
– Ham hock ballotine with duck egg yolk and celeriac puree –
– Double baked cheese souffle –
– Leek and potato soup with potato nests –
– Burnt mackerel with blinis and creme fraiche –
– Chargrilled grapes with burrata –
– Spiced rub pork tenderloin with BBQ sauce, sweet potato mash, spinach and pepper soy sauce salad –
– Chickpea, sweet potato and spinach curry with vegetable bhajis –
– Butternut squash risotto with parma ham, poached chicken breast and caramelised onion skin –
– Steak with pont neufs and a green bean walnut salad –
– Grilled sea bream in ginger beurre blanc and potato rosti –
– Almond pesto and butternut lasagne stack –
– Confit duck leg with red rice, pumpkin seed salad with lime and soy vinaigrette –
– Pan fried sirloin, carrot puree, with asparagus and marinated pelati tomatoes –
– Strawberry delice –
– Deconstructed passionfruit cheesecake –
– Vanilla and berry panna cotta –
– Rum babas with whipped cream and fresh fruit –
– Dark chocolate fondants and ice cream –
– Key lime pie –
– Lemon tart with chocolate soil and raspberry sorbet –
– Summer fruit cup trifle cake –
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.