- Guests 8
- Cabins 4
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2015
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests||7 Guests|
|Winter 2023 to 2024||Inclusive||$17,430||$17,430||$17,430||$17,430||$17,430||$18,480|
|Winter 2024 to 2025||Inclusive||$17,430||$17,430||$17,430||$17,430||$17,430||$18,480|
Additional Rate Information
Rate includes all meals, standard bar with local rum, beer, House wines (Chilean/Argentinian wines – 1 bottle per couple per day), juices and soft drinks, fuel, and roundtrip airport transfers. Check-in at the marina is between noon and 3 pm.
Rates exclude 10% tax, pick up or drop off in other locations, Guatemala entry/exit fees, rendezvous diving, ASA courses, gratuity, meals, or purchases onshore.
One Way Pickup or Drop Off in San Pedro/Caye Caulker $500 each way; Placencia $700 each way.
4-night minimum year-round, except Christmas/New Year, which is a 7-night minimum. Holiday rates are based on the 6 pax rate and incur a 10% holiday premium.
Summer Area: Belize
Winter Area: Belize
Location Details: Our base at Cucumber Beach Marina is located in Old Belize City, just 8 miles from the Belize International Airport.
Our diver will pick up guests from the airport or hotel on arrival day so they can be sailing the same day they arrive.
Crew schedules are subject to change. We will reconfirm your crew 30 days before arrival.
Daniel is from San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, where the ocean was his playground and the barrier reef became his office. He has been a licensed tour guide for 10 years and has been captaining catamarans for 5 years.
Daniel has been a captain with Belize Sailing Vacations for 4 seasons and brings a wealth of adventure, hospitality and fun to your charter. He’s also known as ‘Dead Shot Danny’, as he is a legendary spearfisherman and free dives to 60ft to deliver your catch of the day!
Hailing from a family with a passion for entertaining and adventure, Hannah joins BSV as a creative and energetic 1st mate and chef. Growing up playing sous chef to her Mom cooking for many elaborate parties and family celebrations, Hannah learned to cook from a young age and enjoys adding her own creative twists and healthy embellishments. Hannah’s adventurous streak was born from growing up in the mountains of Tahoe and spending a lot of time snow skiing and being outdoors, so her love of travel was firmly established. In Hannah’s spare time from work and travel, she enjoys making pottery and often has her hands deep in clay!
Endless Options has 4 queen air conditioned cabins (one allocated for crew) with private bathrooms , expansive dining and lounging areas, state of the art entertainment systems and the full complement of toys
We are able to cater to any and all dietary requirements. Below is our sample menu.
- Selection of tropical fruits with local granola, yoghurt & fresh baked breads
- Fluffy banana rum pancakes & bacon
- Mayan chaya eggs served with freshly baked breads
- Cinnamon French toast, local sausage
- Smoked ham, tomato & herb mini quiches
Breakfast is served with fresh fruit, breads, island jams and a selection of beverages including local artisan coffee
- Tropical shrimp & pineapple salad with ginger, coconut, balsamic dressing
- Fragrant chopped chicken & broccoli salad, peanut ponzu sauce
- Belizean chorizo and rum black bean soup
- Mediterranean fish paella, Greek salad
- Jerk chicken tostadas, pico de gallo
- Garifuna seafood ‘sere’ soup
- BBQ reef burgers – guest rated 5 stars
- Brie, mango chutney and fresh pear croustades
- Caribbean lobster or conch ceviche with fresh tortilla chips
- Garlic shrimp & herb dip – Lime cilantro hummus with cumin toasted flat bread
- Jerk shrimp taco bites, pina colada crema
- Sushi (subject to catch!)
- Tomato, basil, balsamic bruschetta
Cocktails include the signature ‘painkiller’ coconut pineapple rum punch with fresh grated nutmeg
- BBQ Caribbean lobster with fried plantains and pineapple cilantro salsa
- Catch of the day – chef’s whimsical creation with the days catch
- Island shrimp linguine, green herb salad
- Belizean rum marinated BBQ pork tenderloin, ginger sweet potato mash, mango balsamic reduction
- Thai ginger coconut seafood curry, cilantro rice
- Mediterranean feta, herb and roasted red pepper stuffed chicken, fondant potatoes
- Brazilian shrimp ‘moqueca’, saffron rice
- Key lime ginger crunch
- Coconut chocolate brownies, hot berry compote
- Bananas foster
- Chocolate rum ‘salami’, chocolate drizzle
- Dragonfruit cheesecake
- Mini tiramisu
- Apple pie bites, vanilla ice cream
- Coconut lime bars
- Assortment of local artisan chocolates
This is a sample menu and subject to change, based on availability of the best produce. Lobster season runs from June 15th to February 15th.
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.