- Guests 12
- Cabins 6
- Model Power
- Year Built 2006
Charter Rates Per Week
|July & August||Plus Expenses||€160,000/week|
|September through June||Plus Expenses||€140,000/week|
Additional Rate Information
WEEKLY CHARTER RATES: 140.000€ – 160.000€ (July & Aug)
Not Included: VAT 9,6%, Fuel,, Optional, Operational & Clients’ Expenses
Daily Cruises / Static Charters / Static Events: Upon Request
– Superb Permanent Crew of 9
– Full Cooking service
– Quality designer’s GUY LAROCHE bed linen, towels, beach towels
– Use of all water toys
– Quality Amenities Sets (shampoo, shower gel, body lotion, flippers, shower cap etc)
– Full Service
Summer Area: W. Med -Naples/Sicily, Greece, W. Med -Riviera/Cors/Sard., Turkey, W. Med – Spain/Balearics, Croatia, Red Sea, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Winter Area: Greece, Turkey
Location Details: Base: Lavrio, Athens Greece.
Can be delivered to any place of Greece on request
Thodoros Valsamakis , Captain, Greek, Age: 38,
Captain Thodoros is a charismatic and very experienced Captain with excellent evaluations from all clients and employers. He is a very charming, polite and pleasant person who puts all his efforts to satisfy every guest need. He loves to create the ideal tailor-made itineraries and to organize all kinds of activities on board and on shore, ensuring that all guests needs are met for the most unforgettable holidays on GRANDE AMORE.
What makes him exceptional is that he combines excellent organizational and managerial skills with a calm character and succeeds in handling every situation in the best possible way. He loves his job, he pays attention to every single detail and attracts much of respect by his Crew.
Captain Thodoros was born in Greece and holds a Captain’s Degree (university level) with class B’ license, for cargo ships up to 2.500GT and passenger ships up to 1.500GT, from the Merchant Marine Academy of Macedonia, Greece. During the last 10 years he has worked as a Captain and Chief Officer on charter yachts from 45-53 meters, in Greece, Adriatic Sea and Black Sea. From 2003 until 2008 he worked on passenger and cargo ships. He also holds a Speedboat license and various professional Certificates,
LANGUAGES: English (very good), Italian (basic), Greek (native).
PREVIOUS YACHTS: CALLISTO (50m, charter) – HARMONY (53m, charter) – GALLILEO (m/s 47m, charter)
Raphael Kosmas, Chief Officer, Greek, Age: 29
Raphael is a graduate of the Merchant Marine Academy of Hydra and holds a Captain Class C Diploma. He also holds certificates regarding safety, security and first aid on board, a speed boat license and has attended various seminars. From 1016 until today he has been working as a Chief Officer on charter yachts of 45 to 54 meters in Greece and the Adriatic Sea. From 2010 until 2014 he has worked as a 2nd Officer and Apprentice Officer on ships. Raphael is a charming and hard working person and at the same time a true professional.
LANGUAGES: English, French (basic), Greek (native)
Previous Yachts: HARMONY G (54 meters – charter), PANORAMA (50 meters – charter), CALLISTO (50 meters – charter), GALLILEO (48 meters – charter)
Tassos Papazoglou, Chief Engineer, Greek, Age: 42,
Tassos is the Engineer any Captain, any guest and any yacht owner would love to have on board! Exceptionally smart, very well mannered, hard working, well educated, with excellent problem solving skills and with an always positive and very professional attitude.
He works on GRANDE AMORE as sole Chief Engineer since the beginning of 2018 and has 15 years of sea experience and 6 years of experience on charter and private yachts of 145-130 meters, along with significant dry docking and new built experience in various places of the world. Tassos knows every little detail of GRANDE AMORE and is a key factor for the most successful charters.
Tassos holds a Master’s Degree in Naval Architecture from the University of Newcastle (UK), a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering & Marine Technology from the University of Newcastle (UK) and a University Level Degree of Marine Engineering from the Merchant Marine Academy of Aspropyrgos (Athens, Greece). For his Master’s Degree studies he was rewarded with a scholarship from Propondis Foundation.
He has a class A’ Marine Engineer License (from March 2020) for unlimited size of vessels and also has a Speedboat license and lots of knowledge about navigation and various nautical issues.
He was born in the Greek island of Lesvos and he is married.
From 1998 until 2014 he has worked on various ships and shipyards. During the last years he has worked on the charter yachts: O’ MEGA (90 meters) as 2nd Engineer, ALEXANDER (130 meters), as Staff Engineer, TURAMA (120 meters), as Staff Engineer.
PREVIOUS YACHTS: O’ MEGA (90 meters – charter), ALEXANDER (130 meters – charter), TURAMA (120 meters – charter).
John Tryfonis, Chef, Greek, Age: 36.
The Team of GRANDE AMORE is proud to have on board John Tryfonis, a very talented and experienced Chef.
After seventeen years of experience in prestigious restaurants, caterings and hotels, such as Nikki Beach Greece, John joined GRANDE AMORE aiming to elevate the standards of yacht gastronomy. He has the talent to create mouthwatering dishes in both taste and presentation, tailored to guests preferences. John has studies in Culinary Arts in Athens and is single.
Languages: English, Greek (native)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & AWARDS
– NIKKI BEACH (Porto Heli, Greece), responsible of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, 1 snack bar and breakfast.
– PAUL’s chain of café-bistrot-patisserie, Greece
– EUROPHOS Catering, Athens, Greece
– HOLMESPLACE Catering, Athens, Greece
– MAISON DU GREC Restaurant (Athens, Greece)
– PATPONG Thai Restaurant (Athens, Greece)
– BIBERE restaurant (Athens, Greece)
– DIFFERENT & DIFFERENT Catering (Athens, Greece)
Chef & Sous Chef positions: POSEIDON GRAND HOTEL (Spetses, Greece), CAPE SOUNIO GRECOTEL BOUTIQUE HOTEL & VILLAS 5* (Athens, Greece), BIER FASS (Athens, Greece), PIKIONA (Kefalonia, Greece)
Yacht Experience: RIANNA II (37 meters – private)
Awards & TV Shows: GOLD award, Estia 2017 & SILVER Award Estia 2018, CHANNEL E, Greece
Yiota (Panagiota) Vassilakopoulou, Chief Stewardess, Greek, Age: 52
Yiota has worked for 7 years as Chief Stewardess on charter Motor Yachts of 30 to 40 meters and for 7 years as a Solo Stewardess/Cook in charter yachts of 18 to 28 meters. Before joining the yachting sector she worked for 6 years as a Manager in Restaurants and cafes and has also worked as Assistant manager in Princess Sissy Boutique Hotel (Ios, Greece).
Yiota has excellent organizational skills, passion for her job, motivates teamwork and works well with everyone on board. She has talent in table decoration, great eye for detail and is always there to be sure that interior and service are immaculate. With her smile and positive attitude will be making guests stay on “Grande Amore” unforgettable by creating a wonderful atmosphere and experience on board.
She has attended various seminars and has the following certificates: Seaman’s Book, STCW, ENG 1, Security Awareness, Survival Craft & Rescue Boats, Certificate under the Provisions of Regulation V/2. She has also completed the 4th year of Medicine School in Romania.
Languages: English, Romanian, Greek (native)
Previous Yachts: S/Y BARRACUDA (50 meters – charter), ENDLESS SUMMER (40 meters – charter), ALFA (40 meters – charter), ALTAIR (35 meters – charter), COSMOS (33.5 meters – charter), AURORA (30 meters – charter), POUARO (28 meters – charter), AVRA (23 meters – charter), HANNINA (20 meters – charter), ALBATROS (20 meters – charter), S/Y YANNIS (18 meters – charter)
Sasha (Alexandra) Puriene, Stewardess, Belarusian-Romanian, Age: 38.
Sasha has a long experience in customer service, hospitality and entertainment industries in London, UK, South France and Greece. During the summer seasons of 2017 and 2018 she worked as a Stewardess and masseuse on luxury motor yachts in Greece and in France.
Before joining the yachting industry she had worked in London, UK as a Bar Manager, Waitress and Hostess in hotels and bar-restaurants. She has also worked as a Personal Assistant in Dean Gambles, London UK, as a Sales & Customer Representative in British Sky Broadcasting (London, UK), as a House Assistant and Nanny in a private residence in Nice, France and as an Administrator in Agios Pavlos Restaurant in Crete, Greece.
Sasha has studied Law in Grono State University (Belarus), Massage & Reflexology in International Thai Massage School, Sweedish Massage, Anatomy & Physiology in London School of Health & Beauty and has a STCW95 marine training.
Sasha has a charming and pleasant personality, is hard working and puts all her efforts to satisfy every guest need on board. She is married and lives in Athens, Greece.
Languages: English, Russian, Polish (good), French (conversational), Greek (conversational), Romanian (understanding), Italian (understanding)
PREVIOUS YACHTS: EDEN (46 meters – charter), OCEAN DREAM (35 meters – private).
Iliana Paragiou, Stewardess, Greek, Age: 45 Languages: English, French (conversational), Greek (native).
Iliana is an exceptionally sweet, polite, cheerful and hard working person who adores her job and prides herself on providing guests with an excellent level of service. She has been working as a Stewardess on yachts of 22 to 43 meters since 2015.
Before joining the yachting sector she worked for two years a Cabin Crew member in Electra Private Airlines (Greece) and for five years as a Cabin Attendant in Olympic Airlines (Greece).
She has graduated as “Specialist in Airplanes Parts” from a private Professional Training Institution in Athens and holds Cabin Crew License and various Training Certificates by Britania Training Center and Sabena Flight Academy.
Iliana is always attentive, with a wiling and at the same time discrete manner, which is the characteristic of the GRANDE AMORE crew members. With her passion to have everything perfect on board and with her team spirit, she is definitely a key factor for the most unforgettable holidays on board GRANDE AMORE.
Languages: English, French (conversational), Greek (native).
Previous Yachts: S/Y VICTORIA A (43 meters – private), SHAMEKH (36.5 meters – private), RAYAN (33 meters – private), GALINI (28 meters – private), BIJOU (22 meters – private).
Bal Vilaret, Bosun, Filipino, Age: 45
Bal is a very capable seaman with more than 14 years of sea experience. Before joining GRANDE AMORE he was working on charter Motor Yacht Duke, since her launch. He is an extremely well mannered, polite, willing and hard working person, enjoying much being involved in guest service, doing his best to make their vacation unforgettable.
Bal holds a Speedboat’s License and all necessary Safety and Fire Fighting Certificates. He lives in Athens, he is married and his interests are swimming, fishing and cycling.
Languages: English, Greek (conversational), Filipino (native).
Previous Yachts: DUKE (31 meters – charter), AIFOS (30 meters – private), DAINA (30 meters – private).
Christina Gkazouni, Deckhand, Greek Age: 25
Christina holds a Captain’s Degree, Class C, from the Merchant Marine Academy of Kymi (Greece) and also holds a Certificate of Professional Competence in Nursing from Red Cross, Certificate in Chartering, by City Unity Lifelong Learning and many other Certificates.
She has approximately three years of experience as a Junior Officer, Apprentice Officer and Deck Cadet in ships and has also worked as a deckhand in 40 meters motor yachts.
Christina is a hard working person, a great team player and loves being involved also in guest service.
Languages: English, Greek (native)
Previous Yachts: GUILIANA (40 meters – private), OSTRIA (40 meters – private).
|Captain||Theodoros Valsamakis||Greek||1982||Greek (native), English|
360 Virtual Tour (Broker Friendly Link): https://www.digitalimages.gr/panoramata/GrandeAmore/GrandeAmore.html
Accommodates 12-14* guests in 6 ensuite cabins, all with Audio Visual equipment & safe boxes.
2 x Masters // 2 x Doubles // 2 x Twins + Pullman
1 x Master suite on the Main Deck, 1 x Master suite on the Upper Deck, 2 x Double Cabins, 2 x Twin cabins (with 1 pullman bed each), on the Lower Deck.
The impressive Full Beam MASTER suite is located forward on the main deck and features an overwhelming amount of space with plenty of natural light from the large circular panoramic 180 degrees windows, along with the large side windows. It also features:
– An Ultra-King sized bed (195 cm width x 200 cm length)
– Stunning 270 degrees views from the circular windows and the large side windows,
– An adjacent office room which can be separated by the Master suite with a door, so to be used also as a common area. The office has an individual sound system, a TV, a large window, a library, ample st
orage space, a LapTop, a printer and a mini fridge.
– Top of the range Audio Visual Equipment
– A large wardrobe area with a sofa behind the bed
– A large circular desk with ample storage space and 2 chairs.
– Access to a private terrace, not visible from any part of the yacht, featuring a sitting area and a sunbathing area.
– “Hers” & “His” en suite bathrooms. ‘Her’ ensuite bathroom has a shower and ‘His’ ensuite bathroom has a shower and also a wheelchair accessible JACUZZI tub. Both bathrooms have large windows.
– Safe Box
UPPER (Bridge) DECK:
The impressive Full Beam 2nd MASTER suite on Upper deck aft, is wheelchair accessible and has:
– An Ultra- King sized bed (205 cm width x 200 cm length)
– One of the most impressive features of Grande Amore: A stunning spacious SKYLOUNGE with large panoramic circular glass doors offering fantastic 270 degrees views. These glass doors can slide away to unify the Skylounge with the aft outdoor sitting area, creating an incredible huge al fresco lounge.
This semi-circular lounge can be totally separated by the VIP cabin with a door, so to be used also as a common area by all guests.
The lounge has 2 OLED TV’s (new 2020) and storage space.
– Dumpwaiter (mini elevator) with connection to the Galley for easy and fast service
– A comfortable armchair
– Wardrobe and ample storage space
– A mini bar/fridge
– Audio Visual Equipment (sound system & TV)
– A large en suite bathroom, with shower
– Safe Box
CAPTAIN’s cabin with en suite bathroom: Next to the bridge
Two very spacious Double cabins and two very spacious Twin cabins (with 1 pullman bed each), all with large en suite bathrooms with showers, Audio Visual Equipment and Safe Box.
ELEVATOR (3 pax) to 3 decks: Lower, Main, Upper
BED MATRESS DIMENSIONS:
Master: Ultra King bed: (200cm width x 199cm length)
2nd Master: Ultra King bed (201cm width x 200cm length)
Starboard Double: Queen bed (162cm width x 198cm length)
Port Double: Queen bed (162cm width x 200cm length)
Starboard Twin: One Single bed 90cm width x 203cm length & One Single bed (88cm width x 194cm length)
Port Twin: One Single bed 91cm width x 202cm length & One Single bed (90cm width x 194cm length)
2 Pullman Beds (74 cm width x 167cm lenght)
* As a charter yacht is licensed to accommodate up to 12 guests
▪ Salty muffins with greek gruyere cheese & chives
▪ French toast with greek honey & fruits
▪ Various omelettes
▪ Eggs “sur le plat” with greek goat cheese & tomato coulis
▪ “Strapatsada” eggs cooked with fresh tomato sauce, onions & feta cheese
▪ Variety of pies
▪ Variety of cheese, cold cuts & sausages
▪ Variety of breads & rusks
▪ Pancakes with caramelized fruits
▪ “Diples” fried crunchy dough with honey & wallnuts
▪ Variety of cakes
▪ Variety of marmalades & greek honey
▪ Super food granola with greek yogurt
▪ Variety of cereals
▪ “Pasteli” traditional bar with honey & nuts or seasame
▪ Variety of coffees & teas
▪ Variety of fresh juices
▪ Variety of smoothies
▪ Variety of water infusions
▪ Salad with grilled calamari, snow peas & escarole
▪ Green salald with shrimps & asian vinaigrette
▪ Quinoa salad with smoked salmon & herbs
▪ Black eyed peas, beetroots, turnip & grilled “manouri” cheese
▪ Green salad with roquefort cheese, grapes & wallnuts
▪ Green salad with fried goat cheese, roasted pine seeds, raisins & chef’s vinaigrette
▪ Chef’s greek salad, with tomatoes, cucumber, caper leaves & berries, “paximadi”
(tranditional rusk), greek oregano, “xinomyzythra” cheese & greek olive oil
STARTERS & SNACKS
▪ Shrimp dumplings with soy dip
▪ Sea bass ceviche with mango & chili
▪ Beef capraccio
▪ Grilled octopus with baby tomatoes confit & smoked mayonnaise
▪ Shrimps “saganaki” with feta cheese foam & finocchio
▪ Shrimp bruschettes with tarama & truffle oil
▪ Salmon gravlax with carob sauce & orange peel
▪ Fava beans puree with caramelized onions
▪ Fava beans puree with calamari conflit & parsley oil
FISH & SEAFOOD MAIN COURSES
▪ Sea bass fillet with tamarisk leaves & tangerine sauce
▪ Cod fillet with carrot puree & vegetables
▪ Octopus in red sauce with onion emulsion & watermelon pearls
▪ Fresh local fish grilled with vegetables
▪ Salmon teriyaki with jerusalem artichoke emulsion
MEAT MAIN COURSES
▪ Beef fillet with “mavrodafni” wine sauce, celeriac puree & vegetables
▪ Rib eye with carrot puree & king oyster mushrooms
▪ Chicken breast fillet with sweet potato puree, black raisins, balsamic vinegar & thyme
▪ Pork fillet with glazed vegetables & salsify cream
▪ Pork belly with orange sauce & potato puree
▪ Variety of meats & burgers barbeque on the beach
PASTA & RISOTTO
▪ “Frutti di mare” risotto with bisque & lime peel
▪ Mushroom risotto with truffle oil
▪ Mushroom pappardelle with “naxos” gruyere cream
▪ Shrimp spaghetti with finocchio
▪ Lobster spaghetti
▪ Pasta with clams & lemon sauce
▪ Orzo with shrimps & cretan “staka” butter
GREEK TRADITIONAL MAIN CUSRCES
▪ “Exohiko” lamp cooked in the oven in wax paper with fresh broad beans, potatoes, “kefalotyri”
cheese, garlic, lemon & oregano
▪ “Chef’s mousaka” with eggplants, minced veal meat, feta cheese & bechamel
▪ “Chef’s lahanodolmades” minced meat, rice & hebs cooked in cabbage leaves
▪ “Chef’s gemista” tomatoes, peppers, eggplants & zucchini stuffed with minced beef meat, roasted
pine seeds, raisins & rice
▪ Lemon cremeux with cinnamon biscuit & magadascare vanilla ice cream
▪ White chocolate namelaka with cocoa grumble & pistachio ice cream
▪ Cheese cake with strawberry or forest fruit sauce
▪ Lemon tarte with chocolate ganache or forest fruits
▪ Chocolate tarte
▪ Chocolate souffle with marengue in caramel sauce
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.