- Guests 6
- Cabins 3
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2012
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||Inclusive||$14,800||$15,400||$16,000||$16,600||$17,200|
Additional Rate Information
GENERAL RATES NOTE: All rates are for 7 nights, 8 days. For short charters please use the �divide-by-6 rule� for figuring short charter premiums. Charters of less than 6 nights available depending on schedule and season, please inquire.
Please allow 48 hours between charters so we can follow the best practice for sanitizing.
This yacht uses BVI ports only
2/$14,500 – 3/$14,950 – 4/$15,400 – 5/$15,850 – 6/$16,300
Includes: all breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners OR all breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners.
Remaining meals and associated beverages to be taken ashore at guest expense.
1-6 guests @ $24,000 – 7 night minimum, full-board option only. No specials apply.
Christmas charters must end no later than the 26th December. New Years week charters cannot begin earlier than 27th December.
* * * S P E C I A L S * * *
1 CHILD AGE 6 OR UNDER SAILS FREE
Limit 1 free child per charter.
BOOK BY: OPEN
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands
Location Details: BVI Based yacht and crew.
Amy & Biff have been sailing together since 2003 when they first met on a beach in Greece. They were supposed to meet at the ferry port of sleepy Porto Heli but Biff forgot to pick Amy up and she found him instead at the bar on the beach, entertaining his guests! That was the start of something special and they have worked, lived & sailed together ever since. Having always worked in the marine tourist industry they love meeting strangers who at the end of their vacation leave as friends!
Captain Biff learned to sail at the Cub Scouts at a tender age and was hooked! As soon as he was old enough to teach sailing he packed his bags & found his way to the Mediterranean coast of France to start his first overseas instructor job. Working his way around France and Spain he finally settled down in Greece running his own sailing school on the chic Greek Riviera. Cold winters of Europe called him to work in Kenya briefly before settling in the BVI’s running luxury charters in warm waters!
Having learned to cook at the age of 9 so she could watch ‘neighbours’ (Aussie Soap) on TV, Amy added windsurfing & then sailing to her interests after finishing university in order to travel. First working in Turkey, Italy & France Amy finally moved to Greece & met Biff. Wherever she travels she picks up local recipes and cooking techniques, which she refined at the renowned Ashburton & River Cottage cookery schools, both in Devon, UK. Fresh, seasonal & local produce are her favourite ingredients put together in a fusion of worldwide flavours for all to enjoy!
Between them, Amy & Biff have the experience & knowledge to steer you a course to a truly memorable vacation. With their water sports background they are able to teach even the most reluctant swimmers, sailors, paddle boarders to confidently make the most of their time on the water regardless of age. Their years working in family orientated resorts in Europe also lend them to be dab hands at arranging fun and relaxing family charters. Known for their flexibility & competence, your wish is their command.
Crew are fully vacciated for Covid 19
|Captain||Christopher (Biff) Smith||UK||1977||English|
The annual CYS Share Our World Award 2018 was presented to Captain Biff & Amy for their efforts helping the territory recover from last years devastating hurricanes
Biff and Amy
New saloon cushions for 2020/21 season
Padded sun deck on top of flybridge.
Extra large seating on flybridge.
Outdoor projector movie theatre.
Sunken forward cockpit in front of mast for perfect happy hour.
New for 2019/20- season double thickness exterior cushions across the whole boat. New drinking glassware.
3 Queen cabins with private heads and stall showers. Please note that the starboard forward double berth can be split into a twin V-berth.
Saloon full refit Summer 2020.
New for 2019/20 season – high quality eco, bamboo linens for all cabins.
Everyday you will be treated to fresh brewed coffee or tea, fruit juice & local fruit platter. Cereals, toast & jam are always available plus a daily treat:
- Local scrambled eggs with smoked salmon & organic dill.
- Fluffy blueberry pancakes with crispy bacon and sticky maple syrup.
- Baked mushrooms stuffed with herby goats cheese on granary slices.
- Fresh pastry selection, cheese & ham with salted cucumber, feta & local honey.
- Sausage & egg in fresh baked rolls with fragrant tomato relish.
- Delicious Caribbean french toast served with fresh pineapple wrapped in bacon.
- Hot buttered muffins with poached free range eggs, asparagus & ham.
- Jerk chicken wraps stuffed with green mango & coconut salsa, fresh green leaves, avacado & sour cream.
- Baked goats cheese on a bed of caramelised onions, walnuts & bitter leaves. Beetroot & orange side salad with fresh baked bread.
- Locally caught tuna tartare, with avocado & mango salad, zesty couscous & fresh leaves.
- Spicy beef & bean nachos with organic tomato salsa, creamy guac & sour cream. Leafy side salad with roasted peppers.
- Quinoa & lentil stuffed peppers, zingy tomato salsa & mixed organic leaves. Rosemary & garlic focaccia.
- Baked Mahi Mahi, Stacked on toasted ciabatta with melted gruyere, buttered spinach & a runny poached egg.
Served at the end of every day with sunset & captains cocktail!
- Lettuce wraps of piquant shrimp with apple & radish slaw.
- Sticky Chicken lollipops.
- Mediterranean meze of olives, figs wrapped in palma ham, eggplant dip, roasted peppers.
- Garlic baked brie with crusty French bread and ginger apricot sauce.
- Baked pepper boats stuffed with cheese & bacon.
- Bourbon infused duck liver pate with toasted white bread.
- Surf ‘n Turf, filet mignon steak grilled to your liking topped with butterfly shrimp doused in a light cajun sauce. Served with creamy sweet potato mash & crispy sprouts.
- Roasted duck breast, served with wild berry coulis, minted new potatoes & buttered peas
- West Indian lime shrimp, accompanied by coconut rice & sweet buttered snap peas
- Homemade Captains beef burgers, with cheese & fresh organic pineapple, cooked on the grill to your taste. With fresh made buns, spicy garlic plantain fries & coleslaw.
- Greek inspired Rosemary infused Lamb chops accompanied by zucchini fritters, tzatziki, lemon potatoes from the oven & authentic Greek salad.
- Lemon & Thyme Roasted Chicken, cabbage & lardon parcels & roasted potato cubes.
Or ‘pudding’ as we call it in Britain!
- Pears poached in cider with crème fraiche & cinnamon.
- Roasted peach melba with amaretto syrup.
- Rum and orange infused chocolate tart.
- Lemon shortbread stack with lime mascarpone & fresh tropical fruit drizzled with caramel sauce.
- Deconstructed key lime pie with local passionfruit sweetener.
- Banoffee mess with peanut brittle dusting.
Standard but not limited to wine stock
Pinot Grigio: Santa Margarita
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.