- Guests 10
- Cabins 5
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2008
Rates Per Week
Additional Rate Information
Additional Rate Information
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests||7 Guests||8 Guests||9 Guests||10 Guests|
|Winter 2023 to 2024||Inclusive||$52,000||$52,000||$52,000||$52,900||$53,800||$54,700||$55,600||$57,500||$59,400|
Additional Rate Information
Christmas week: up to 10 guests for 7 nights aboard – US$65,500
New Years week: up to 10 guests for 7 nights aboard – US$69,000
Charters outside the Virgins:
Regardless of whether or not a vessel may or may not include taxes in the vessel’s listed charter fees for Virgin Islands charters, in general, no fees, port dues, nor taxes are included in the charter fee for any charter outside the Virgin Islands unless otherwise agreed.
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Meet the crew
When boarding Kings Ransom, you’ll be met by a fully trained crew who are warm, welcoming, and ready to make your luxury sailing trip everything you’ve dreamed of…and more.
Stuart Brink – Captain
(+- 12000 Nautical Miles)
Stuart started surfing when he was just 5-years old. Combine this with an upbringing that
includes building a 32’ sailing yacht with his father and his dedication as a crew member of
the National Sea Rescue Institute in South Africa for 15 year, we like to say that sailing
and the ocean form part of his DNA.
Stuart is very adventurous and will make your journey unbelievably fun while he ensures your safety. If you enjoy water sports, then this is your guy! As our captain, Stuart pays
extreme attention to detail. Your comfort is his priority and with his added years of
experience in the hospitality industry, this skill comes naturally to him.
Michelle Brink – Chef
(+- 9000 Nautical Miles)
Michelle has always had a passion for adventure. She is also a “creative” at heart and
loves spending time in the kitchen. Her skills allow her to incorporate beauty and design
into everything she does. Whether it is cooking, presentation, table settings or photography,
Michelle adds splendour to everything she touches.
Over the past few years, the ocean has become an important part of her life. From sailing
and surfing to snorkelling and diving, Michelle is all about discovery, having fun and
meeting new people.
Sam Carter – Steward
(+- 5000 Nautical Miles)
Sam is our incredible steward (not to be confused with our captain, who is also an incredible Stuart) and is here to help make sure your trip with us will be unforgettable. Originally, he is from the farmlands in New Zealand and comes equipped with a fun accent and useless facts about sheep. With over 8 years’ experience in some of his country’s top accommodations and attractions, Sam is always ready to go the extra kilometre, which is of course further than the extra mile.
Aldo Jonker – Deckhand
(+- 6000 Nautical Miles)
Aldo is the deckhand and divemaster on Kings Ransom. He is from South Africa, where he has moved around the country and has lived on farms for most of his life. He loves the outdoors and all kinds of sports. From studying agriculture and farming to then becoming a dive instructor, he realized that his primary passion is for the ocean. He found his way into the yachting industry and has not looked back since! Aldo has a calm and relaxed nature but still maintains high safety standards and will take you on amazing dives and all sorts of epic water sports adventures.
|Captain||Stuart Brink||South African||1978||English, basic Portuguese, basic Spanish, Hebrew.|
|Crew||Michelle Brink||South African|
King’s Ransom features a main-deck, king-berth, master suite, and 4 queen berth guest suites. The midships starboard queen suite may be converted into two twin berths.
All the guest heads are electronically operated.
King’s Ransom is fully air-conditioned throughout and each guest suite has its own flat-screen TV & DVD player.
WiFi available throughout King’s Ransom…
A Sampler from Liron’s galley aboard KING’S RANSOM
Choose from our range of Nespresso Coffees, fine Tea Forte teas or Fresh Orange Juice
- Banana pancakes with tropical fruit salad and coconut chips
- Baked croissant, Brie cheese, smoked salmon, arugula and confit tomato
- Shakshuka- Poached eggs in peppers & tomatoes sauce, smoked sausages.
- Eggs Benedict, Brioche, sautéed Portobello mushrooms & hollandaise sauce.
- Muesli- fresh fruits, granola, yogurt & date honey.
Served With Fresh Breads of the Day ‘Rosemary & Sea Salt Focaccia, Sundried Tomato & Artichoke Flat Bread, Seeded Loaf
- Grilled Mahi-mahi with mango & coriander salsa served with wild rice
- Chicken sue-vide served with tabula salad, humus and pita bread
- Seafood paella- forbidden rice, white wine, butter and fresh herbs
- Lamb koftas wrapped with eggplants in tomato & basil sauce, Baked potato and Rosemary.
- Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni in béchamel
COCKTAILS & CANAPÈS
Served with a selection of King’s Ransom cocktails
- Mint Julep- aside stuffed figs & blue cheese
- Watermelon Daiquiri- Crostini bianco, Greek style cured anchovies, fresh tomatoes & herbs
- Mai Tai- served with cheese balls wrapped in panko, cashew nuts & coriander dip
- Beetroot carpaccio, grand smith salad, palmagrant and walnuts
- Red tuna tartar, mango, avocado, fresh herbs & lime
- Moules mariniéres
- Carpaccio bresaola, balsamic caviar, olive oil and crostini
- Sashimi salmon cured with beetroot and citrus, micro herbs & sprouts
- Red tuna steak on a bed of black noodles, dried tomato & avocado
- Grilled sirloin, caramelized shallots, sweet potato & aioli
- Crab ravioli in cream & hazelnuts sauce
- Seabream on bed of eggplant & fresh tomato salsa
- Apple pie, coconut sorbet maple syrup & almonds
- Dark chocolate & Janduya ganashe, fresh fruits and nuts
- Crème patisserie, caramel crumble & fresh passion fruit
- Tart buddha-yuzo finger lime
- Chocolate & hazelnut mousse with a touch of chili
- Choose from our range of dinner liqueurs & espresso Coffees, local cheeses and Chutneys
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.