- Guests 6
- Cabins 3
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2020
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||Inclusive plus Tax||$17,000||$17,500||$18,000||$18,500||$19,000|
|Summer 2022||Inclusive plus Tax||$17,000||$17,500||$18,000||$18,500||$19,000|
Additional Rate Information
Minimum charter length:
4 NIGHT MINIMUM
LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTERS: For 6 nights divide by 7N X 6N. For less than 6 nights, divide by 6N X number of
Charter Rate does not include the 4% Bahamian Tax.
XMAS/NEW YEAR’S: 7 nights over Christmas $23,000 and New Year’s flat rate $24,500 for 2-6 guests. 2020 and 2021
New Year’s charters must start December 27th or later.
Embarkation 12PM / Disembarkation 12PM
Departs from Palm Cay Marina, Nassau unless otherwise requested.
Additional Rate Details:
HALF-BOARD RATES: Discount of $150 per person
Includes: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners. Requires 3 lunches and 4 dinners ashore at client expense.
LOCAL FARE MEAL PLAN: Discount of $75 per person
Includes: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches and 1 dinner ashore at client expense.
Summer Area: Bahamas, Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Windwards
Winter Area: Bahamas
Location Details: Based out of Palm Cay Marina, Nassau, Bahamas.
Staniel Cay pick up/drop off is possible with a relocation fee of $1200. Please allow adequate time for the boat to relocate.
Crew Bios coming soon…
|Captain||Brynn Moultrie||South African||0|
Kittiwake has several expansive living areas ideal for charter vacation, the perfect setting to entertain and soak up the sun.
Kittiwake has three spacious and bright staterooms each with a private ensuite. The master cabin encompasses the entire port hull, with multiple large windows to enjoy the view. The starboard side consists of two queen cabins, with walk around beds, and one midship twin bunk cabin.
The crew will vacate their queen cabin for the twin bunk cabin should three queen cabins be requested for charter.
- Shakshuka – a Tunisian and Israeli dish of eggs poached in a sauce of tomatoes, onions, pepper and spices
- Toasted avocado bagel sprinkled with feta cheese, chilli peppers and microgreens
- Sweet potato rosti with smashed avocado and topped with a poached egg
- Sweetcorn fritters with a yoghurt dip
- Bacon, broccoli and potato frittata
- Toasted sourdough topped with beet hummus and avocado (vegan)
- Buckwheat pancake stack served with fresh fruit and maple syrup (vegan)
*Served with juices, tea or coffee. A fresh fruit platter, yoghurt and cereals are served with breakfast every day. Bloody Marys and Mimosas on request.
From the Sea:
- Tuna poke bowl with mango, avocado topped with sesame seeds, crispy egg noodles and a spicy sauce
- Smoked salmon Niçoise salad
From the Ranch:
- Pesto baked chicken served with Italian sauteed spinach
- Chorizo and roasted tomato orzo salad, toasted French baguette and a green salad
From the Garden:
- Mediterranean chickpea salad in a homemade vinaigrette
- Vegetable rigatoni in a homemade tomato sauce with sweet tomatoes and garnished with an aubergine chip (vegan)
- Carrot, cumin and red kidney bean burger in homemade brioche buns and sweet potato wedges served with a cinnamon yoghurt dip (vegan)
*Served with chilled water, soda, beer or wine of your choice.
From The Sea
- Salmon mousse cups
Served at cocktail hour with the captain’s cocktail of the day
From The Ranch
- Charcuterie board with an assortment of cheeses and biscuits
- Chicken quesadillas with homemade salsa and guacamole
From the Garden
- Watermelon, feta and arugula salad stacks with a balsamic glaze
- Cranberry pistachio cheese log
- Vegetarian quesadillas with homemade salsa and guacamole
- Squash, sage and chestnut rolls (vegan)
*Served with the Captain’s speciality cocktail of the day
From The Sea
- Pan seared local fish with a lemon butter sauce and a side of oven roasted green beans with garlic and parmesan
- Grilled salmon with creamy potato mash and asparagus
- Saffron, leek and scallop risotto
From The Ranch
- Garlic butter herb pork tenderloin with maple roasted carrots in a tahini sauce with pomegranate and pistachios
- Grilled steak with homemade red chimichurri
From The Garden
- Red lentil curry served with coconut rice and homemade naan bread (vegan)
- Lentil meatballs in a curry sauce (vegan)
*Served with chilled water, soda, beer, wine of your choice or optional wine pairing.
- Baklava cups
- Berry cheesecake
- Mini caramel apple tarts
- Irish chocolate brownies with a whisky cream
- Classic creme brulee
- Sticky toffee pudding (vegan)
- Baked halva (vegan)
*Served with choice of tea, coffee or digestif of your choice.
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.