- Guests 9
- Cabins 6
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2015
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests||7 Guests||8 Guests||9 Guests|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||Inclusive||$15,365||$16,415||$17,465||$18,515||$19,565||$20,615||$21,665||$22,715|
Additional Rate Information
Rate includes all meals, standard bar with local rum, beer, House wines (Chilean/Argentinian wines – 1 bottle per person per day), juices and soft drinks, fuel, and roundtrip airport transfers. Check-in at the marina is between noon and 3 pm.
Rates exclude 10% tax, pick up or drop off in other locations, Guatemala entry/exit fees, rendezvous diving, ASA courses, gratuity, meals, or purchases onshore.
One Way Pickup or Drop Off in San Pedro/Caye Caulker $500 each way; Placencia $700 each way.
4-night minimum year-round, except Christmas/New Year, which is a 7-night minimum. Holiday rates are based on the 8 pax rate.
Summer Area: Belize
Winter Area: Belize
Location Details: Our base at Cucumber Beach Marina is located in Old Belize City, just 8 miles from the Belize International Airport.
Our diver will pick up guests from the airport or hotel on arrival day so they can be sailing the same day they arrive.
Crew schedules are subject to change. We will reconfirm your crew 30 days before arrival.
Ruben hails from Ambergris Caye, one of Belize’s key tourism destinations. He’s been involved in the tourism industry his entire life, working as a master scuba diver and fisherman for nearly 20 years. He owns his own business specializing in private dives, snorkeling, and all types of fishing (reef, spear, and deep sea). Ruben brings a wealth of experience to the BSV family, working as one of the company’s main captains for the past six years. In addition to his captain duties, you’ll find Ruben leading his guests on snorkel and dive adventures as well. And, when he’s not on charter, Ruben remains actively involved in all aspects of Belize tourism, serving as a director for the Belize Tourism Industry Association (BTIA) and a Tour Guide Director for the Tour Guide Association in San Pedro.
Hailing from the island of Ambergris Caye, Maresha has achieved many accolades in her 15 years working in the restaurant and hospitality industry, primarily from her own restaurant ‘Pirate’s Treasure’, which she opened at just 21 years old! Known as the “Spitfire of the Kitchen”, Maresha has won various awards in local culinary competitions and achieved 2nd place in the Belize Tourism Board’s “Taste of Belize” nationwide competition in 2016, going up against chefs from some of the most critically acclaimed restaurants in the country. Her Chef’s Table concept sees her cooking 3 course meals from scratch for up to 18 people at a time in a theatre style setting.
Her passion is being on the beach, cooking and making meals look like works of art.
Integrated cockpit and outdoor salon
Helm with hard top Bimini shade and lounging area
Integrated entertainment system
Forward couch seating area
Swim platform and showers
Sun deck trampoline
5 Double Cabins along with a smaller single cabin, suitable for a single person or 2 children. Each cabin has it own dedicated washroom with electric head. Large groups can also make use of the 2 bow cabins accessible from the deck. All main cabins have their own AC controls along with various lighting options.
We are able to cater to any and all dietary requirements. Below is our sample menu.
- Selection of tropical fruits with local granola, yoghurt & fresh baked breads
- Fluffy banana rum pancakes & bacon
- Mayan chaya eggs served with freshly baked breads
- Cinnamon French toast, local sausage
- Smoked ham, tomato & herb mini quiches
Breakfast is served with fresh fruit, breads, island jams and a selection of beverages including local artisan coffee
- Tropical shrimp & pineapple salad with ginger, coconut, balsamic dressing
- Fragrant chopped chicken & broccoli salad, peanut ponzu sauce
- Belizean chorizo and rum black bean soup
- Mediterranean fish paella, Greek salad
- Jerk chicken tostadas, pico de gallo
- Garifuna seafood ‘sere’ soup
- BBQ reef burgers – guest rated 5 stars
- Brie, mango chutney and fresh pear croustades
- Caribbean lobster or conch ceviche with fresh tortilla chips
- Garlic shrimp & herb dip – Lime cilantro hummus with cumin toasted flat bread
- Jerk shrimp taco bites, pina colada crema
- Sushi (subject to catch!)
- Tomato, basil, balsamic bruschetta
Cocktails include the signature ‘painkiller’ coconut pineapple rum punch with fresh grated nutmeg
- BBQ Caribbean lobster with fried plantains and pineapple cilantro salsa
- Catch of the day – chef’s whimsical creation with the days catch
- Island shrimp linguine, green herb salad
- Belizean rum marinated BBQ pork tenderloin, ginger sweet potato mash, mango balsamic reduction
- Thai ginger coconut seafood curry, cilantro rice
- Mediterranean feta, herb and roasted red pepper stuffed chicken, fondant potatoes
- Brazilian shrimp ‘moqueca’, saffron rice
- Key lime ginger crunch
- Coconut chocolate brownies, hot berry compote
- Bananas foster
- Chocolate rum ‘salami’, chocolate drizzle
- Dragonfruit cheesecake
- Mini tiramisu
- Apple pie bites, vanilla ice cream
- Coconut lime bars
- Assortment of local artisan chocolates
This is a sample menu and subject to change, based on availability of the best produce. Lobster season runs from June 15th to February 15th.
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.