- Guests 10
- Cabins 5
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2017
Charter Rates Per Week
|September 23 - May 27||Plus Expenses||€16,500/week|
|May 27 - July 8||Plus Expenses||€27,700/week|
|July 8 - August 26||Plus Expenses||€38,200/week|
|August 26 - September 23||Plus Expenses||€25,900/week|
Additional Rate Information
INCLUDED in the charter price: 3 CREW MEMBERS: Captain, Stewardess and Chef / Daily preparation of breakfast, lunch and dinner • Water toys & equipment: fishing gear, towing ring, floating mats, tender: HIGHFIELD 460 & Honda 60 HP, snorkelling gear, water-skis, water tube, 2 x Stand-up paddle boards • Portable Bluetooth speaker JBL Xtreme 2 GM • Final cleaning, bedding, towels, beach towels & toiletry • WI-FI (1 TB weekly) • The Finest coffee types, selection of the best Croatian local products, kitchen and cleaning supplies • 13% VAT
– APA deposit (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 10,000.00 € per week
– Croatian Tourist Tax : 1.35 € per person/day
WEEKLY RATES (Croatian Vat is included in the rates), year 2023:
Until 27.05. and After 23.09. – 16.500 EUR / per week
27.05.-08.07. – 27.700 EUR / per week
08.07.-26.08. – 38.200 EUR / per week
26.08.-23.09. – 25.900 EUR / per week
ONE WAY CHARTERS (ON REQUEST)
One-way from/to Split (Marina Kastela) –> Dubrovnik or Dubrovnik –> Split (Marina
1.500 EUR for catamarans from 60 up to 77 ft on
* plus, mooring fees in ACI Dubrovnik
Summer Area: Croatia
Luka Lulić was born as a sailor despite the fact he didn’t grew up at sea. Summer after summer he sailed with his family and friends, so he became dedicated to make his passion an everyday work.
Throughout the years he sailed on many regattas on Adriatic coast, but one that stands out is participation at Rolex Middle Sea Race. Despite his age, he sailed the Atlantic 3 times and has a lot of experience both in sailing and in teamwork.
He has great communication skills with everyone, loves being around people and at the same time, knows when to respect other people’s privacy. He is very hard-working and enjoys passing his knowledge to others.
Etto was born on 23rd December 1977 in Split, Croatia. He attended Vocational School for Tourism and Hospitality in Split in the period between 1992 and 1995. Later, he attended a six-month course “Mediterranean Cuisine Chef Specialization” at Open University Zizic in Omis in the period between October 2013 and February 2014.
With over 20 years of experience working as a Chef, Etto has a lot to offer. He is a hard-working, responsible, and highly professional.
Over the years of training, he become a passionate and experienced pâtissier. Eto regularly gives culinary education alongside chefs like Dragan Grbic, Hrvoje Zirojevic and Mladen Mustra. His specialities include Mediterranean and International cuisine.
Vanja was born in 1985 in Zagreb, Croatia. Her experience in tourism includes working in travel agencies and on a cruise ships across the USA.
Vanja is fluent in English and intermediate in Spanish and Italian. She has degree as bacc.ing admin navi. in Maritime Studies and inspection.
Experienced receptionist with history of working in the leisure, travel and tourist industry. Vanja is very helpful and always at your service, ensuring you have a relaxed vacation with beautiful memories.
– Smoked duck bruschetta, aioli
– Beef steak, broccoli purée, pancetta, porcini sauce
– Chocolate Lava Cake
– Tuna tartare, balsamic pearls, capers- Sea bass filet, lime & ginger gell, seasonal vegetables
– Fruit minestrone & forest fruit sorbet
- Dinner– Roasted tomato carpaccio, crème fraîche, croutons- Teres major steak, sweet potato cream, tahini
– Whice chocolate panna cotta
- Lunch– Zuchinni carpassio, truffle goat cheese, pine nuts- Adriatic mussels alla buzara with spaghetti
– Lemon tart
– Beetroot & fetta cheese tartare- Chicken filet alla plancha, steamed vegetables
– Crème brûlée
– Macheronni with sun dried tomato pesto- Grilled rib eye steak, pumpkin and rosemary potatoes, chimichurri
– Ice-cream balls
– Stuffed eggplant- Poached Sea bream, polenta and tomato sauce
– Apple crumble cake, vanilla sauce
– Charchuterie- Lamb frenched rack, glazed vegetables
– Seasonal salad
– White chocolate mousse
– Fish mosaic, kefir sauce- Tourbot filet, gnocchi alla romana, fish velouté
– Chocolate cake
– Burrata w/ basil & Parmigiano Reggiano pesto, cherry tomatoes- Shrimp risotto with courgettes in Prosecco sauce
– Fig semifredo, chocolate soil, blueberries
- Dinner– White fish cheviche- Tuna steak in sesame, verdura alla primavera
– Flower pot cake
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.