- Guests 6
- Cabins 3
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2011
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests|
|Summer 2023||Plus Expenses||$18,000||$18,000||$18,000||$18,000||$18,000|
|Winter 2023 to 2024||Inclusive||$18,635||$18,900||$19,425||$19,820||$19,950|
|Summer 2024||Plus Expenses||$18,000||$18,000||$18,000||$18,000||$18,000|
Additional Rate Information
CREW GRATUITY: The prices do not include a tip for your crew.
It’s customary to tip your crew at the end of the charter, the norm for good service is 15%-20% of the charter fee.
FULLY VACCINATED GUESTS ONLY PLEASE
GENERAL RATES NOTE: All rates are for one week / 7 nights. For short charters please use the ‘divide-by-6 rule’ for figuring short charter premiums:
Charters of 6 nights, use 6/7ths (six sevenths) of the weekly rate. For charters of 5 nights or fewer, the fee is calculated by dividing the weekly rate by 6, then multiplying that figure by the desired number of nights of charter.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
SUMMER 2023: PARADIGM SHIFT is based out of Newport, RI — repositioning fees apply for other ports at $500-$750 per day depending on distance from Newport. Contract to be used for for New England charters is the AYCA Uninspected Passenger Vessel Agreement with maximum of 6 guests.
20% APA for New England and the Bahamas (and plus the Bahamian VAT)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
WINTER 20232-2024: from 17th December 2023 through April 2024
Winter rates are FULL BOARD with one dinner & one lunch ashore
Preferred port: Crown Bay Marina / Other port: YHG, Red Hook, STJ or BVI (limited to 7 per year)
These rates are all-inclusive of standard ships bar, with all meals — except 1 dinner & 1 lunch ashore at guest expense.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS RATE – $24,765 (up to 6 guests)
Summer Area: Bahamas, USA – New England, USA – South East, USA – North East
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (US/BVI), Caribbean Virgin Islands (US)
Location Details: Summer 2023: PARADIGM SHIFT is available in the Bahamas for the first two weeks of June
Summer 2023 – PARADIGM SHIFT is available in New England (based out of Newport, RI) from 24th June thru 18th September for charters 3 days or longer. Delivery fee for pick up other than Newport applies ($500-$750 per day depending on location – please inquire).
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Winter 2023-2024: Virgin Islands — preferred pick up & drop off is Crown Bay Marina, St. Thomas.
The crew of PARADIGM SHIFT, A 50 FOOT, St. Francis luxury catamaran, are a delightful and very relaxed husband and wife team with a passion for the sea, swimming, sailing, great food and better wine…they are extremely social and love entertaining aboard their beautiful boat.
CAPTAIN: Steven Carroll. A US Coast Guard licensed Master Mariner, Steven has spent his life on the ocean, from sailing with his grandfather in Boston Harbor at six years of age to running a commercial fishing boat in the Gulf of Maine for a decade to sailing extensively in Greece, Turkey, the Caribbean and New England. He grew up and was educated in Africa, the Middle East and Europe before settling down in Annapolis, Maryland graduating from a fully restored classic 42 ft C&C monohull to a 2011 South African built blue water cruising Catamaran. He has a wide variety of interests and a deep appreciation for and considerable experience with, diverse cultures as a result of his life long travels.
FIRST MATE/CHEF: Bonnie Carroll
Originally a farm girl from Western PA, Bonnie has developed a convert’s zeal for ocean sailing, snorkeling and scuba diving. Bonnie and Steven both hold Advanced Open Water PADI dive certifications Her early career included waitressing and eventually managing several fine dining restaurants in Pittsburgh where she worked under several renowned chefs developing her own gourmet style of cooking. She presents a very eclectic menu from down home “comfort food” like fresh baked sourdough bread and chocolate chip cookies to organic free range beef tenderloin, fresh fried snapper to Fetuccini Alfredo..She uses all natural, non-processed ingredients and is as concerned about making healthy food choices as she is about over the top quality and taste. Both she and Steven love sharing their very active lifestyle and will gladly teach beginners how to snorkel, kayak and paddle board.
SECOND MATE & MASCOT: Sailor Dog
Sailor is aboard for both New England charters and charters in the Virgin Islands.
Sailor is a 1 yr old, 10 lb. Bichon Frieze/Toy Poodle mix that is in charge of making sure all the cushions on the boat are equally comfortable. Her other duties include chasing seagulls on the beach, drinking only fresh water with ice and keeping the Captain and First mate’s bunk warm on chilly evenings. She is an extremely friendly, completely non-aggressive, people lover that is hypoallergenic to boot.
|Captain||Steven Caroll||USA||1958||Steven: English, French, Bonnie: English|
Chef and Mate
Capt & Chef
Paradigm Shift Crew
1 master queen berth cabin with private ensuite head (shower, tub, electric toilet & vanity with sink), 2 queen berth cabins with private ensuite heads (shower, electric toilet & vanity with sink), 1 double berth cabin crew cabin, with private ensuite head (shower, electric toilet & vanity with sink), large cockpit for lounging and dining, lovely main salon with galley and seating for 6 for cocktails, games or meals, large trampoline forward.
Winner of Best Canapes and Best Healthy Cocktail at the 2015 Newport Charter Yacht Show!
• Toast and preserves freshly baked pastries
• Fresh teas and coffees
• Blueberry Pancakes with bananas or bacon and maple syrup
• Eggs Benedict with homemade bernaise sauce
• Croissant filled with Ham, Eggs and Cheese
• French Toast served with fresh fruit and pure maple syrup
• Breakfast Burritos with scrambled eggs and all the fixings
• Bacon & Spinach Quiche with fruit
• Prawn and mango salad with coriander and lime mayonnaise
• Baja Style Fish Tacos with creamy coleslaw and salsa fresca
• Homemade Gourmet burgers with all the trimmings
• Home baked pizza with toppings of your choice
• Asian Chicken salad served with a sesame ginger dressing
• Pepperoni Caesar Pasta Salad
• Crab and Mango stuffed tomato served with sliced avocado
• Gourmet wraps with hummus spread, tomato, onion, and choice of meats and cheeses served with chips
• Zingy Pesto Tuna wrap with salad
• Crepes with spinach, bacon, ground beef and Mushroom Filling
• Thai crab cakes with lime crème fraiche
• Conch fritters with sweet chili sauce
• Hot artichoke and Spinach Dip
• Baked Brie in Puff Pastry with Crackers
• Jumbo shrimp cocktail
• Crispy Bacon-wrapped Scallops in Essence
• Super Nachos
• Chicken Sate Skewers
• Chicken breast with coconut and coriander and mixed vegetable rice
• Seafood crepes with a prawn, cream and vermouth sauce
• Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi with Rice
• Seafood served in a creamy wine sauce served over linguini
• Pork Chops served with winter squash with a sweet cranberry dressing
• Butter-seared fish of the day with harvested pea rice, spicy courgette and green bean salad
• Mongolian Beef stir fried with Vegetables, served over rice
• Elegant Chicken Bryan with baby potatoes and broccoli
• Fettuccini Alfredo served with chicken or shrimp
• Grilled Lobster Tails with corn on the cob and green salad
• Cheesecake crepe roll-ups
• Banana Spring Rolls and vanilla ice cream
• Chocolate brownie sundaes
• Fresh Apple Cobbler with Ice Cream
• Fruit Tart with cream cheese filling
• Original Cheese Cake with a warm blueberry topping
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.