- Guests 10
- Cabins 5
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2022
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests||7 Guests||8 Guests||9 Guests||10 Guests|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||Inclusive||$42,000||$42,000||$42,000||$43,000||$43,000||$44,000||$44,000||$45,000||$45,000|
Additional Rate Information
Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter $55,000/wk all-inclusive. New Year’s $59,900/wk all-inclusive. New Year’s charter can start no earlier than Dec 27th. No short-term charters over these weeks.
MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5 – for 6 night charters, divide the weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
Half Board Option: Includes 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners. Requires 3 lunches & 4 dinners ashore at client expense. Deduct $175/per person from the all-inclusive charter rate for half board. The entire yacht must choose either half board or full board.
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Location Details: Based on Tortola, available for charter in BVI. BVI ports only.
48 hours is required between charters.
Winter rates begin Oct 1, 2022.
Captain – Alex England
Alex is a dynamic and supportive ship captain of Irish origins and has been playing rugby and as well sailing competitively for 15 years with St. George Yacht club. He has been outright winner of most cruiser racing events in the UK and Ireland. His experience includes over 30,000 charter miles with guests and as well 30,000 delivery miles on racing yachts and private sailing yachts. Alex has attended a German primary school and thus have spoken the language since for many years. Alex loves to explore the world, and he has traveled throughout Europe, America, Asia and Australia.
For the last four years, Alex has been the captain of a Horizon 60′ luxury powercat, Blue Horizon. Blue Horizon having been recently sold, Alex is now thrilled to be at the helm of ‘Perfect Landing’. Alex will tailor your itinerary to fit your special needs and wishes, and his services will make you discover the freedom only a boat can offer. With years of experience as a captain in the BVI, Alex will make sure his guests see the most popular beaches and ‘must see’ attractions, as well as showing them his off the beatten path ‘secret spots.’ Whether you are looking to enjoy a laid-back day on the beach, jump into an active holiday, indulge in the local fine wine and dining, discover the culture, appreciate nature or just do nothing at all – Alex will help make it happen!
Chef – Charli Bellamy
Charli is an outgoing chef who adores providing culinary adventures for guests while traveling the world. Raised on a small farm in Georgia, she melds her authentic Southern roots with the culinary knowledge gained from years of travel and cooking in dozens of countries and environments. Before becoming a professional chef, she studied chemistry and fashion design in college, managed an NYC specialty coffee shop, created a women’s clothing line, and
continues to operate a successful e-commerce clothing business. Now she is thrilled to feed you.
A woman of many talents, Charli discovered her love of cooking on boats, while on holiday from work in 2015 and decided to take on a new career challenge. After many flights and countries, including Croatia, Montenegro, Greece, Italy, French Polynesia, San Juan Islands, the Bahamas, and the Virgin Islands, she has gained the experience to provide you an exceptional food experience on charter.
She is talented with specialized diets, including gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, keto/paleo, and is happy to provide guests with customized menus.
Stewardess – Michelle Barbuto
Growing up sailing in the British Virgin Islands with her parents, Michelle has spent much of her time on the water. The sea is her home and she’s always happy to teach the guests new skills aboard. She has completed over 6000 miles of offshore sailing between Europe, the Caribbean and the North East coast of the U.S.
Sailing in the Caribbean and motor yachting in the North East US contributed to her desire to work in the industry. She has completed 5 yachting seasons as a chef in the Virgin Islands, Bahamas and the Mediterranean. While she will always have a passion for cooking, she is excited for a new chapter as a Deckhand/Stew, bringing other skills to the table.
With a background in event planning, Michelle is proud to go above and beyond to enhance the experience her guests are looking for. She is excited to plan fun activities, themed dinners, cocktails and overall ambiance for her guests to make their holiday perfect.
Aside from sailing, Michelle is a certified free diver and yoga instructor. Teaching is her passion and she is thrilled to offer morning flows and meditations to the guests. Whether the students are new to their practice or looking for something more advanced, she is happy to create a class around what they desire to get out of their holiday. In her free time she enjoys her own practice, as well as travel; eating and drinking her way through new countries and cultures.
Daily morning yoga is included in a charter week aboard 'Perfect Landing.' Michelle is a Yoga Alliance certified instructor and is happy to teach all levels. Whether it's your first class or you're an avid yogi, the who group can either be involved or she is happy to provide a semi-private session. Vinyasa is her passion, but she's more than happy to lead a class in a gentle/restorative or yin style class. Namaste!
5 Queen cabins with ensuite heads (6th Queen cabin is reserved for crew).
- Crab cake eggs benedict with bright lemon hollandaise and fresh English muffins
- Fluffy sourdough waffles with summer squash frittatas
- Southern biscuits with sausage gravy and cheesy french omelets
- Huevos rancheros with fried eggs, pico de gallo, roasted peppers, and spicy black beans
- Baileys brioche french toast with berry compote and passionfruit glaze
- Crispy brussel sprout & sharp cheddar quiche with maple sausage links and chia cups
- Spicy flank steak with kale salad with parmesan balsamic vinaigrette & fresh french bread
- Burrata and chickpea salad with colorful bell peppers, crumbled feta, & oregano vinaigrette
- Carrot ribbon & greens salad with glazed shrimp, parmesan crisps, and orange & carrot reduction
- Grandma Sparky’s enchiladas with roasted tomatillo salsa and spiced turkey and parsnips
- Pulled pork sandwiches with fresh sesame buns, bourbon barbeque sauce, & lemony greens
- Tuna poke bowls with kimchi, pickled watermelon radish, and spicy edamame
- Flying pigs; rice paper clouds topped with glazed pork belly and champagne vinegar slaw
- Marinated tuna tataki with arugula and spicy sprout salad
- Yellow tomato and corn gazpacho with picked shrimp
- Fresh Caribbean ceviche; bright coconut and spicy versions
- Trio of salsas; Mayan ahuacamolli, roasted tomatillo, fresh pico de gallo
- Southern fried green tomato caprese
- Jerk spiced Mahi Mahi with fresh mango curry, coconut rice, and bright mango salsa
- Lemony pork piccata with white wine & caper sauce with roasted summer & spaghetti squash
- Grilled filet mignon with crispy potato terrine, white wine mushroom sauce and tangy chimichurri
- Baked seabass atop rice noodles and bok choy in a ginger broth with ginger & shallot crisp
- Pistachio crusted lamb over mushroom quinoa and crispy broccolini with pistachio mint pesto
- Caribbean lobster tails over spinach fettuccini in a creamy lemon sauce with confit cherry tomatoes
- Ginger & paprika spiced langoustines over creamy polenta with roasted red pepper sauce
- Pineapple rum cake with passionfruit glaze & toasted coconut
- Salted dark chocolate tart with tropical fruits
- Molten lemon lava cakes with honey semifreddo
- Coconut rice pudding cake with cookie crust and raspberry gelée
- Mango cheesecake with mango reduction and Caribbean passionfruit
- Vanilla and orange poached pears with whipped cream & citrus caramel
- Snickerdoodle ice cream cookies with fresh mint & chocolate glaze
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.