- Guests 8
- Cabins 4
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2022
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests||7 Guests||8 Guests|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||Inclusive||$94,000||$95,000||$96,000||$97,000||$98,000||$99,000||$100,000|
Additional Rate Information
MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5
For 6 night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
****No smoking whatsoever allowed on board. Included in contract specials conditions.
****Guests must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to boarding. Included in contract special conditions.
2022/2023 CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS:
7 night minimum
CHRISTMAS: 1-8 guests @ $125,000
NEW YEARS: 1-8 guests @ $125,000
MASSAGE: The masseuse on board is a Licensed Massage Therapist Each guest is offered 1 massage of their choice during charter.
Extra massages may be arranged at additional cost if time permits. Guests will need to discuss pricing and make arrangements directly with the masseuse.
Summer Area: Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Virgin Islands (US)
Winter Area: Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Virgin Islands (US)
Location Details: ****Inquire for availability in GRENADINES for summer season please.
Captain – Luke Furnas
Captain Luke Furnas, a St Thomas native, has been exploring the Caribbean waters since he was born. His earliest memories are aboard his family’s boats angling, diving, and sailing throughout the beaches and bays of the Virgin Islands. With a local’s knowledge he can find the secret coves, quiet beaches, and amazing reefs that will make your experience aboard unique and unforgettable. As a certified PADI Dive Instructor Luke is just as familiar with what lies underneath the water and is always ready to share that with guests!
Chef – Katie Saunders
Chef Saunders is a small town girl with big world experience and is excited to bring her knowledge of food and fine dining to your vacation! With background in catering, resort event planning, cafes, and organic eateries. Katie has always had a passion for cooking and entertaining. Her career brought her to the sunny island of St Thomas, where she fell in love with the simple, sweet way of island life. Soon after, the opportunity to cook on the water presented itself and she dove into the world of yachting. As a luxury yacht chef and chief stewardess with 6+ years experience operating luxury yacht charters throughout Caribbean, she will amaze you with her incredible food and warm hospitality!
Stewardess/Masseuse – Rita Fogta
Chief Stewardess and Massage Therapist Rita Fogta was born and raised in Hungary, but her passion for travel led her to voyaging around the world, including exotic locations such as Thailand, Bali, Hawaii, and the Virgin Islands. Her life goal of helping people, made her trade in her office job to become a full time massage therapist, working with clients at internationally renowned hotels and spas. Combining her passions for travel and massage, it was just a matter of time before the yachting industry became her calling. Nothing makes Rita happier than seeing relaxed and happy guests onboard, and she’s always ready to provide the extra touches that make a vacation special. As an accomplished mixologist Rita spends her down time crafting new cocktail recipes. Her elixirs are as enchanting as she is.
First Mate/Engineer – Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams is an accomplished sailor with an adventurous spirit. Born and raised in Michigan Kevin has been navigating the waters of the Great Lakes since he was small. Earning his U.S.CG captains license at the age of 20 has given Kevin the many years of experience needed to deliver an exceptional charter. Having run a bevy of first-class yachts Kevin knows the ins and outs of what makes an epic week and is excited to make amazing memories with each new guest.
If you’re looking for fun in the sun, he’s your guide for everything water sports! Whatever sport you’re ready to try, Kevin’s ready to help you learn. Taking part in local yacht races, he’s sure to know how to beat the other boats to the next anchorage under sail. As an avid free diver, he is skilled to teach you how to safely breathe and swim. Kevin is a detail oriented, personable, professional and will make anyone’s time on the water fun, safe, and relaxing.
Passionate about the Caribbean, its population and history Kevin relishes the opportunity to share his home. Off the boat he loves food, wine, traveling, and hiking. As a professional captain his presence adds additional safety and security for guests as they participate in motorized water sports, as well as residing onboard Relentless II.
Mast king cabin plus 3 queen cabins.
Yacht is fully airconditioned and each room has its own temperature control.
Two rainfall cockpit showers
- Brioche ginger French toast with passionfruit compote and crispy bacon
- Fresh southern biscuits and sausage gravy vegetarian, vegan, and gf versions upon request
- Crispy Brussels sprout & sharp cheddar quiche with maple sausage links and berry chia cups
- Overnight oats & chia bowls with fresh coconut, tropical fruit blueberries, blackberries, and crushed macadamia nuts
- Huevos rancheros served with roasted tomatillo salsa, fresh pico de Gallo, feta, & spicy black beans
- Prosciutto, gruyere, & egg puff pastry knots served with spiced coffee cake & fresh fruit
- Maryland Crab Cake Benedicts with citrus hollandaise and arugula greens
- Mandarin orange shrimp salad; shaved carrots, arugula & microgreens, gingery parsnip & carrot puree, orange wedges, topped with glazed shrimp
- Colorful bell pepper and garbanzo salad with fresh burrata, poached eggs, crispy pancetta, and oregano vinaigrette
- Leafy kale salad with Parmesan & balsamic vinaigrette, crispy Italian croutons, and spicy grilled flank steak with avocado pepper crema
- Bibimbap bowls; sweet & spicy beef & mushrooms with pickled watermelon radish, bright purple cabbage, yellow peppers, and kimchi aioli over sticky rice
- Crispy mahi mahi tacos with roasted chickpeas, quick pickled purple cabbage slaw, shredded carrots, and avocado crema
- Charcuterie and cheese boards with house-made pickles and dips
- Grapefruit & lime Caribbean ceviche with bright sweet peppers & green apple in a coconut milk base
- Savory stuffed bella mushrooms served with lemon & artichoke dip
- Fresh Focaccia flatbreads with prosciutto, mozzarella, & arugula
- Cheesy garlic knots fresh from the oven with herbed olive oil
- Southern deviled eggs with chives, paprika, and pickled watermelon radish
- Bright pickled shrimp tostadas with avocado, tomatoes, & pickled onion
- Jerk Spiced Mahi filets with tropical mango curry, coconut rice, and fresh mango salsa
- Lemony pork piccata, a buttery white wine & caper sauce over angel hair pasta and summer squashes
- Grilled steaks with crispy potato stacks, lemon & parmesan asparagus and a side of zesty chimichurri
- Southern shrimp and grits with roasted butternut squash, charred red pepper & tomato salsa, zucchini ribbons, and spicy sprouts
- Pistachio crusted lamb over mushroom quinoa and crispy broccolini with pistachio, mint, & lemon pesto
- Lemon & white wine Caribbean lobster tails served with pea & mushroom risotto or leek & butter gnocchi with gremolata
- Ratatouille, slow cooked tomato & red wine sauce, beautiful summer vegetables, served with sausages or protein of choice
- Fresh ginger molasses cake with strawberry compote, candied ginger, and vanilla cream
- Salted dark chocolate & coconut tart with pomegranate & dragonfruit
- Tropical pineapple rum cake with a butter rum glaze and toasted coconut
- Coconut and vanilla bean rice pudding cake with fresh raspberry jam
- Rich Nutella cupcakes with toasted meringue frosting and crusted hazelnut
- Tangy lemon curd and strawberry parfaits with coconut cookie, walnuts, and candied blackberries
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.