- Guests 6
- Cabins 3
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2016
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||Inclusive||$24,000||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||Inclusive||$24,000||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,000|
Additional Rate Information
MINIMUM NIGHTS: Inquire for less than 6
For 6 night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
BVI PORT FEE: Add $400 each end for BVI ports other than West End or Jost
If cruising area includes BVI, rates are PLUS permits, licenses and fees which are to be paid by client.
SLEEP ABOARD Sleep aboard the night before charter dates. Available for $400 per cabin per night, with a 3 cabin minimum. Includes snacks, welcome cocktails & continental breakfast. Dinner is to be taken ashore at client expense. EXCLUDES: Christmas and New Year’s weeks.
HALF-BOARD OPTION: Includes 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners, happy hour canapes, standard ships bar and snacks. Other meals ashore at client expense.
2/$23,700 3/$24,050 4/$24,400 5/$24,750 6/$25,100
LOCAL FARE OPTION: Includes 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners, happy hour canapes, standard ships bar and snacks. Other meals ashore at client expense.
2/$23,850 3/$24,275 4/$24,700 5/$25,125 6/$25,550
CHRISTMAS: 1-6 pax @ $31,000, 7 night minimum. Christmas must end by 12/27.
NEW YEARS: 1-6 pax @ $34,000, 7 night minimum. New Years must start no earlier than 12/267.
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands, Caribbean Windwards
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands
Capt. Terry “TC” Carter is a fourth generation Floridian who has spent most of his life on or around the water. While growing up on the sandy shores of St. Petersburg, he developed a deep love for the sea and began feeling the calling of distant shores. After his service in the US Air Force, he moved back to the Sun Coast where he started an entertainment company specializing in providing music for a wide range of audiences. When you couple that with his enjoyment of mixing a delightful libation, it quickly becomes evident he is drawn to ensuring a good time is had by all. His passion for orchestrating a festive experience has melded itself beautifully with his desire to live on the ocean. The consummate professional combined with the quintessential entertainer is certain to leave you wishing for one more day on your Caribbean getaway.
Chef Julia Ray grew up in Michigan surrounded by the Great Lakes. She developed a love for boating and sailing on frequent family outings on Lake Huron and the many inland waterways that are abundant in Michigan. Julia was introduced to the Virgin Islands as a child on the first of many annual family vacations more than 30 years ago. Julia learned to cook and entertain while assisting family members during daily meal preparation and by assisting with catering numerous gatherings. Julia has also worked in the restaurant and hospitality industries. She holds degrees in both accounting and social work and although she had a successful career in the corporate world, she left it all behind in 2013 to realize her dream of living in the Virgin Islands. She has since been employed as mate and chef, sailing throughout the islands.
Energetic and personable, Julia loves to meet new people and share her enthusiasm for the islands while ensuring their comfort and safety aboard and in the water. She is certified in first aid, CPR and fire fighting. She spends much of her spare time in the kitchen, preparing and perfecting new recipes for friends and family to sample. Julia delights in spoiling guests with gourmet meals and tempting treats. She prepares a wide variety of meals and remains flexible in her meal planning to ensure the freshest and best quality food is offered to guests. Julia takes much pride in her ability to work with guests to accommodate special diets and food allergies and develop menus that will leave everyone satisfied!
|Crew||Chef / First Mate||USA|
Terry "TC" Carter
Karaoke on Board
1 master cabin with 2 queen cabins, private en-suite bath (electric head, wash basin and large stall shower), lots of storage and separate access directly to the aft deck.
Port & Strb Front Cabin, Port Back Cabin:
160cm X 205cm
63″ X 81″
5.3′ X 6.7′
- Stuffed French toast strata with sausage
- Eggs Florentine with ham and home fries
- Caribbean fruit crepes
- Frittata with leeks, sundried tomato, broccoli & cheese
- White chocolate pancakes with sautéed banana & pecans
- Loaded potato quiche with fresh muffins or bread
- Sausage and cheese breakfast burritos with western potatoes
- Continental breakfast with fresh fruit, breads & muffins, yogurt, cereals
Fresh fruit will be served each morning along with breakfast based on availability. Coffee, tea, juices, and milk are available each morning. Your choice of breakfast meat includes crispy bacon, link pork sausage or breakfast ham. Vegetarian options are also available.
- Crab cakes on a bed of micro greens with avocado remoulade
- Chicken caesar or chef salad with warm garlic bread sticks
- Ham and cheese sliders with sweet potato chips and grilled pineapple
- Fish Tacos with black bean salad and sweet corn tomalito
- Grilled hamburgers with Caribbean potato salad
- Chicken salad croissants with cilantro lime quinoa
- Turkey, bacon and avocado wrap with coleslaw and chips
Chips, crackers, cookies, nuts, fresh fruit and vegetables with dip will be available throughout the afternoon.
- Herbed tomato bruschetta with fresh parmesan
- Buffalo chicken dip and tortilla chips
- Flatbread pizza with vegetables, fresh basil, and feta cheese
- Chicken satay with peanut sauce
- West Indian conch fritters
- Quesadillas with fresh guacamole and salsa
- Homemade hummus with pita chips and vegetables
- Cajun shrimp tortellini with asagio and garlic rubbed toast points
- Chicken scaloppini with broasted potatoes and sesame broccoli spears
- Star fruit and orange shrimp with almond couscous and snow peas
- Grilled Steak with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus
- Mahi-mahi with mango salsa, butternut squash risotto and sautéed red cabbage
- Jerked pork tenderloin with porcini mushroom quinoa, and leek & spinach wilt
- Blackened tuna with ginger & wasabi, wild rice and sautéed vegetable medley
Entries are served with an appropriate wine if you desire
- Key lime cheesecake
- Pound cake layered with cream cheese and marmalade
- Banana turnover with chocolate and caramel drizzle
- S’mores pie
- Mango and papaya shortcake with whipped cream
- Peanut butter pie with dark chocolate curls
- Hot fudge brownie cake with whipped cream
Each charter menu is custom designed based on guest preferences!
- Vodka- Absolute/Titos
- Rum- Paradise/Cruzan Dark
- Bourbon- Jim Beam/Bullet
- Whiskey- Jack Daniels/Makers Mark
- Basic red/white – Josh
- Sparkling- La Marca
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.