- Guests 8
- Cabins 4
- Model Power
- Year Built 2017
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests||7 Guests||8 Guests|
|Winter 2023 to 2024||Inclusive||$77,900||$77,900||$77,900||$78,900||$78,900||$79,900||$79,900|
Additional Rate Information
CREW GRATUITY: The prices do not include a tip for your crew.
It’s customary to tip your crew at the end of the charter, the norm for good service is 15%-20% of the charter fee.
BVI – All-inclusive rate includes: yacht, crew, provisions, full ships bar, cruising permits, fuel
Note: BVI All-inclusive rates include up to 3 hours of engine time per day.
Thanksgiving week, Christmas and New Year week: $89,900/wk all-inclusive
New Years’ charters cannot start before December 28th. Christmas charters constitute any charters including dates between December 19th – 26th.
For charters less than 7 days, divide the weekly rate by 6, then multiply by 5 to get the 5 day rate. 5 days is typically the minimum number of days accepted, please inquire directly regarding charters under 5 days as these are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Winter rates start Oct 1.
Synergy is available for families with children at least 12 years of age or older.
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (US/BVI), Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (US/BVI), Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Windwards, Caribbean Virgin Islands (US), Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Captain – Jacob Beman
Captain Jacob grew up in Chicago and left the cold weather for sunny Southern California after college. It was there that he fell in love with sailing and yachting and never looked back. After purchasing his own boat and becoming involved in several race teams, he decided to make his passion his full-time career. Jacob traveled the world to gain experience and hone his skills, working several seasons in the Mediterranean and Australia. He arrived in the Virgin Islands in 2018 and he has never looked back!
For the last four seasons, Jacob has been a Captain in the USVI and BVI, and it is his favorite place to charter and show his guests the trip of a lifetime. Last season, Jacob was the captain of S/Y Synergy in the BVI. When his same owner recently purchased the beautiful M/Y Synergy, Jacob was thrilled at the opportunity to stay with the family, and move aboard as the captain of M/Y Synergy!
Chef – Audrey Boulliene
Audrey was most recently the chef aboard the award-winning luxury power catamaran ‘Mystic Soul.’ Audrey is a renowned yacht chef, receiving multiple 1st place awards in the 2022 BVI Charter Yacht boat show!
Born and raised in Montreal, Canada, Audrey has spent the last 8 years working as a cook professionally. She always had a profound passion about all things culinary. With years of customer service and hospitality experience, Audrey aims to provide a high level of service, catering to everyone’s dietary needs and requests.
Audrey started working as a freelance chef on chartered yachts in 2016 and never looked back – she is very inclined towards fusion cuisine, passionate about fine dining and artistic plating – After all, we eat with the eyes first !
Audrey enjoys living on the water and strongly believes that unique memories and epicurean experiences are created around a great meal shared with your loved ones.
First Mate – Philip Ashford
Philp was most recently the captain aboard the award-winning luxury power catamaran, ‘Mystic Soul.’ Born in England, Philip was introduced to sailing dinghies and windsurfing on the broads at a very young age. He first stepped aboard yachts as a toddler and has progressively turned his passion into an established career. Working professionally across the globe and logging over 20000 miles, his experience spans everything from 20ft clippers to superyachts. He aims to instill the immortal words of Wind in the Willows into others: “There is nothing — absolutely nothing — half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.”
In his spare time, Philip can be seen pursuing his musical passions and traveling the world.
Philip and Audrey are a fun, professional, kind, and approachable couple who have been working together for the past 5 years. They are both obsessed with customer service and thrive to enrich every guest’s experience by making it unique and memorable. They aim to deliver a stress-free holiday for families, couples, friends – or whoever may be seeking an inimitable journey adorned with life-lasting souvenirs.
4 guest cabins for a maximum of 8 guests.
1 primary with King bed and ensuite
1 VIP with Queen bed and ensuite
2 guest cabins that are convertible – the can both be set with 1 Queen bed or 2 twin beds, both ensuite
AUDREY’S SAMPLE MENU
Please note that this fully customizable and will be adjusted to your dietary requirements and preferences. The following varies every week based of availability
All breakfasts are served with fresh fruit platters
- Middle Eastern inspired Shakshuka with poached eggs served with Homemade Pita Bread Side Fresh Cinnamon Rolls
- Freshly Baked Bagels and locally smoked salmon served w/ topping array and Banana Bread w/ white chocolate chips & and orange zest
- Eggs Benedict; braised beef, blistered tomatoes, pickled onions and pesto hollandaise served with breakfast potatoes and freshly baked blueberry lemon and poppyseed muffins
- Mexican inspired huevos rancheros on crispy tortilla, salsa roja, avocado, cotija, cilantro, and lime spiked sour cream, served with freshly made chocolate chip Belgian waffles
- Full English Breakfast Selection ; Roasted tomatoes, thyme butter fried mushrooms, bubble and squeak, sausage, bacon, baked beans, black pudding, served with fresh scones
- Mediterranean inspired frittata ; sundried tomatoes, feta, spinach, caramelized onions, served with Pancakes and raspberry coulis
- Crème Brûlée French toasts with honey mascarpone, charred peaches and candied bacon, served with eggs to order
- Salmon mi-cuit topped with mango and red pepper salsa, avocado mousse and dill oil, served with pearled couscous
- All pastor-inspired pork tacos with avocado lime crema, cilantro, cotija, pickled red onions, served with Elotes (Mexican corn)
- Grilled chicken Gyro on fresh pita, served with tzatziki, butterbean hummus, baked feta and cherry tomatoes, falafels
- Tuna Tataki Poke Bowl with avocado, charred pineapple, seaweed salad, roasted sweet potato, served on ginger and miso quinoa topped with wasabi aioli
- Halibut Burger, served on fresh brioche buns, purple cabbage slaw, cucumber ribbons, dill tartare sauce, burger sauce and sweet potato fries
- Thai inspired steak salad, served on rice noodles, julienne vegetables, mango, fresh herbs, peanut ginger dressing
- Tandoori inspired shrimp and lobster salad, mint dressing, roasted cashews, pickled slaw
Cocktails and Canapés
- Salmon tartare, roe, whipped dill ricotta on blini – Paired with Hugo
- Cabbage and Pork Dumplings – Paired with Lemongrass and Ginger Margarita
- Loaded New Potatoes Skin with crème fraiche, coffee candied bacon, leaks and crispy onions – Paired
- Loaded Greek-inspired Nachos – Paired with Smoked Old Fashioned
- Burrata, charred peaches, blistered tomatoes, basil oil, fresh bread – paired with Rosemary Apperol Spritz
- Fresh hummus topped with Zaatar lamb, pine nuts, roasted olives, fresh herbs – Paired with Rose Blossom Martini
- Conch ceviche with fried wontons – Paired with White wine sangria
Below is featured a sample wine pairing by our Sommelier
Butter poached Caribbean lobster, Saffron lemon risotto, roasted red pepper romesco, chives, confit charred leaks
2019 Noella Morantin ‘LBL’ Sauvignon Blanc
Duck magret, potato puree, blackberry red wine reduction, charred plum, Hasselback parsnips
2018 Claude Marechal Chorey Les Beaune Burgundy
Seared scallops, poached shrimps and steamed mussels, fresh pasta, cream white wine lemon sauce
2019 Jean-Claude Rateau ‘1er Cru Les Coucheraies’ Beaune Chardonnay
Surf and Turf
Beef tenderloin and grilled Lobster medallion, potato fondant, asparagus, caramelized onion puree, garlic lemon
compound butter, zucchini tuile
2019 Cakebread Pinot Noir Two Creeks Vineyards
Miso Glazed on dashi broth, soba noodles, shitake, charred Bok choi, green onion curls, Szechuan chili oil, soft egg
2017 Domaine Rougeot ‘La Combe Bazin’ St Romain
Beef short ribs
Braised and served on Homemade gnocchi, butternut squash puree, broccolini, parmesan tuile, pea shoots
2008 Penfolds Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon
stuffed w/ blue cheese pear and walnut, beer thyme sauce, new potatoes, bacon celery compote, charred apple puree
2018 Claude Marechal Pommard Pinot Noir
Moroccan inspired – Zaatar & Coriander crust, glazed carrots, saffron cauliflower puree, roasted cherry tomatoes,
roasted grapes, mint sauce
2017 Chateau Ormes de Pez St Estephe Cabernet Sauvignon
- Coconut rum infused crème brûlée with seasonal berries
- Key lime pie on graham and toasted pecan crust with burnt meringue
- Passion fruit and mango tart with strawberry coulis
- Oreo cheesecake with white chocolate ganache
- Rum fudge pie with orange zest and mint glaze
- Chocolate Mi-cuit (Lava cake)
- Skillet chocolate chip cookie, brownie chunks and ice cream
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.