- Guests 10
- Cabins 5
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2021
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests||7 Guests||8 Guests||9 Guests||10 Guests|
|Winter 2023 to 2024||Inclusive||$42,000||$42,000||$43,000||$43,500||$44,000||$45,000||$46,000||$47,000||$48,000|
Additional Rate Information
CREW GRATUITY: The prices do not include a tip for your crew.
It’s customary to tip your crew at the end of the charter, the norm for good service is 15%-20% of the charter fee.
5 NIGHT MINIMUM
CHRISTMAS: 7 night minimum, flat rate $57,000 for 2-10 guests, charter must end on or before December 26th, pick up and pick up in St Thomas
NEW YEAR’S: 7 night minimum, flat rate of $62,000 for 2-10 guests, charter must start no earlier than December 27th
RATES ARE INCLUSIVE OF CRUISING TAXES and FEES.
Departs from St. Thomas, USVI or Tortola, BVI. All other locations, please inquire.
HALF-BOARD RATES: Discount of $150 per person
Includes: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners. Requires 3 lunches and 4 dinners ashore at client expense. Also see Local Fare option below.
LOCAL FARE MEAL PLAN: Discount of $75 per person
Includes: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches and 1 dinner ashore at client expense.
PREMIUM WINE EDITION – optional Premium wine selection and meal pairing available for additional $2000
The rates include:
● Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef, and mate)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
● Accommodation in 5 private air-conditioned double cabins with en suite bathroom
● Bedding, towels and beach towels
● Full board includes all meals served aboard (breakfast, lunch and dinner daily), full bar, and wine served nightly.
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water), mooring fees, customs and clearance fees.
● Water sports on board: snorkeling gear, stand-up paddleboard, 10×10 floating dock, wakeboard, sea dart, E-foil, floats, towable inflatables, fishing gear and tackle.
The rates do not include:
● Cancellation Insurance and private insurance
● Extra drinks, fine wines, champagne & spirits, special meals orders
● Docking fees
● Rendezvous diving
● Transfer airport – base – airport
● Personal expenses
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (US/BVI), Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Windwards, Caribbean Virgin Islands (US), Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (US/BVI), Caribbean Virgin Islands (US), Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Ron Marsilio – Captain – USCG 100 Ton, RYA Yachtmaster, STCW, Padi Divemaster
Ron grew up In Westport, Connecticut on the Atlantic Coast. Growing up on the beach he took to the water as a child and never looked back. At the age of 10, he began racing in the Junior Sailing Association all over the Long Island Sound. His passion growing up was competitive sailing and he has continued to race season after season for the last 20 years. A love for sailing has been in his blood since he was a young child. He spent summers sailing to and from Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, and the British Virgin Islands. In his spare time, he also enjoys surfing, wakeboarding, scuba diving, beach volleyball, and snowboarding.
Ron became a Sailing instructor in his late teens and worked as a skipper for regattas including the Atlantic Nationals. He also has experience managing race committees, acting as a safety chase boat, as well as setting up racecourses. When he isn’t racing he can be found chartering in the Mediterranean or the Caribbean, diving and participating in just about any watersport. He has worked for multiple high-end charter companies globally over the years and loves showing his guests what makes sailing his passion for so many years. Guests looking to learn more about sailing or receive their ASA certification will enjoy Ron’s fun-loving instruction on board!
Valentina Saenz de Regadera – Chef – STCW
Val was born and raised in the coastal city of Viña del Mar – Chile, by a Chilean mother and Argentinean father, she grew up in a house that blends the culinary traditions inherited by her European great grandparents with the Latin American flavors. From a very young age, she started cooking but it wasn’t until after graduating college that she decided to pursue her passion for cooking, moving to Argentina, where she went to culinary school in Buenos Aires. Her career would take her to work and live in countries such as Australia, Germany and Canada, visiting over 32 countries in the last 7 years. Extremely passionate about food and hospitality, she aims to give the best customer service with an eye for personal detail, paying tribute to that mix of flavors and sea side feel she grew up in.
Over the years she has worked in various kitchens, from trendy bars, to hip cafes, bistros in the mountains to high end restaurants in multicultural cities, constantly learning new flavors and techniques. She has a great sense of adventure, loves to dive, travel, sail and enjoy the outdoors and through her dishes you will travel alongside her memories, tasting the food from around the globe, with a Latin American twist.
Katy Nickel – Third Crew/Stewardess – USCG Masters 100T, STCW, Padi Divemaster
Katy is an avid ocean lover and adventure enthusiast; she has spent years teaching marine science and sustainability, traveling throughout North and Central America, and the Caribbean, and enjoying fishing and SCUBA diving. Her history on boats and in the service industry provides experience and insight to ensure you are well taken care of, no matter what the need. Katy spent 4 years spearheading an environmental non-profit and zero-waste event planning business in North Carolina before moving to the Caribbean to grow her passions, as well as share her talents and skills with the boating world. She has been mastering her logistical coordination to ensure the best-suited itinerary and activity list for each group’s preferences. Before moving over to Third Crew, Katy was the chef on another vessel with Ron, therefore you will see her love for helping in the galley, and if she is not there or helping Ron with the sails, you will find her making a batch of her delicious custom cocktails.
Valentina Saenz de Regadera
Crew takes port aft cabin and the chef sleeps in the port forepeak.
All breakfast have selection of breads, fresh fruit platters, juice, coffee, tea and milk.
1) Caribbean shakshuka: Caribbean seasoned tomato stew, eggs, fried plantains, fresh avocado and cilantro, served on cast iron skillets.
2) Stuffed french toast: Brie and guava stuffed french toast, on brioche bread. Caramelized figs and fresh fruits.
3) Avocado toast: Smashed avocado over grilled pan seared sourdough bread, your choice of eggs and a side of arugula, corn and feta salad with a lime and mint dressing.
4) Fluffy banana pancakes: Served with glazed pineapples, passion fruit coulis and a coconut salted caramel drizzle.
5) Island Benny: Braised pork shoulder over johny cakes, cayenne hollandaise and roasted pepper salsa.
6) Potato and oaxaca cheese galette: served with pulled jerk chicken, sunny side eggs and julienne spring onions.
7) Plantain fritatta: served with a fresh herloom tomato and basil salad.
1) Shrimp ceviche with fresh mango and passion fruit leche de tigre.
2) Chilled glass noodle Laksa served with tropical slaw and citrus segments.
3) Grilled lobster with spicy pineapple salsa and garden salad.
4) Crab “chupe”: Chilean crab casserole with a bread and coconut cream base, chili, cilantro and Parmesan gratin.
5) Roasted pork with Caribbean rub, citrus papaya slaw and sweet potato chips.
6) Rock salt cooked chicken, pan seared asparagus and cilantro pesto barley salad.
7) Grilled catch of the day (whole fish), jazmin rice, tropical slaw and coconut, lime, ginger sauce.
1) Caribbean curry style goat ossobuco, fungi and roasted baby root veggies.
2) Pan roasted chicken Maryland, braised greens, lime ginger pan juices and plantain garnish.
3) Beef tenderloin, red wine sauce, carrot puree and potato tarragon gratin.
4) Pan seared catch of the day, celeriac puree, braised leaks and confit tomatoes.
5) Beetroot risotto with balsamic glazed beetroots, goat cheese, toasted walnuts and arugula.
6) Umami marinate cauliflower florets with dahl style lentils, chipotle date puree and roasted cherry tomatoes.
7) Olive oil poached hake with truffle and pinto bean puree, black garlic aioli, fennel and pickled shallots.
EXTRA OPTION Lobster bisque: Butter poached lobster, snow peas and coconut foam.
1) Seared scallops served over a pea and chili puree, micro greens and cilantro chimichurri.
2) Mahi mahi tiradito with a sesame ponzu dressing, shaved carrots and ginger garnish.
3) Braised goat tostones with smoked goats cheese, pickled shallots and cilantro.
4) Charcuterie board: Selection of cheese and meat, house pickles, grainy mustard, sweet and salty nuts, dried fruit, fresh fruit and mango cilantro chutney.
5) Grilled bell peppers, stuffed with eggs and cheese served over watercress salad and lime dressing.
6) Street Tacos: pulled beef, deep fried pork belly and shrimp tacos. Served with pickled onions, cilantro, pineapple and avocado,
7) Bruschetta capresse: mix of roasted and fresh tomatoes, topped with fresh buffalo burrata, drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and fresh micro basil.
8) Middle eastern board: Selection of hummus, babaganoush, seared halloumi, pita bread, lamb koftas, yogurt sauce and house pickles.
1) Bananarama: Raw vegan banana tart with a coconut and banana filling, cacao crunch, deep fried bananas and coconut sorbet.
2) Passion fruit slice with creme patissiere, passion fruit coulis, mango puree and moscato granita.
3) Lavander and Mango: lavander custard filled profiterole, with mango coulis and sorbet.
4) Piña colada: deconstructed cake with flambee pineapple, coconut diplomat cream, vanilla sponge and rum sauce.
5) Pear and pistacchio tart with eldelflower gel and white chocolate mousse.
6) Hazelnut and Chocolate semifreddo, chocolate crunch, maple glazed pears and torched marshmallow.
7) Rocky road: chocolate mousse cake, with cherry filling, drunk cherries, caramelized nuts and italian meringue.
POTENTIAL LUNCH DESSERTS
1) Suspiro limeño cups: Manjar blanco (evaporated and condensed milk caramel), italian meringue and passion fruit.
2) Chili and mango sorbet
3) Tropical fruit pavlova
4)Vanilla and hibiscus pannacotta cups.
5) Coconut sticky rice parfaits with fresh mango and lime mint glaze.
6) Celestino: Dulce de leche filled crepe topped with a quenelle of vanilla icecream.
7) Eldelflower and strawberry triffle cups.
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.