- Guests 8
- Cabins 5
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2017
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests||7 Guests||8 Guests|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||Inclusive||$13,650||$14,700||$15,750||$16,800||$17,850||$18,900||$19,950|
Additional Rate Information
Rate includes all meals, standard bar with local rum, beer, House wines (Chilean/Argentinian wines – 1 bottle per person per day), juices and soft drinks, fuel, and roundtrip airport transfers. Check-in at the marina is between noon and 3 pm.
Rates exclude 10% tax, pick up or drop off in other locations, Guatemala entry/exit fees, rendezvous diving, ASA courses, gratuity, meals, or purchases onshore.
One Way Pickup or Drop Off in San Pedro/Caye Caulker $500 each way; Placencia $700 each way.
4-night minimum year-round, except Christmas/New Year, which is a 7-night minimum. Holiday rates are based on the 6 pax rate and incur a 10% holiday premium.
Summer Area: Belize
Winter Area: Belize
Location Details: Our base at Cucumber Beach Marina is located in Old Belize City, just 8 miles from the Belize International Airport.
Our diver will pick up guests from the airport or hotel on arrival day so they can be sailing the same day they arrive.
Crew schedules are subject to change. We will reconfirm your crew 30 days before arrival.
Hailing from Belize’s southernmost town of Punta Gorda – a sleepy coastal townlet in one of the most underrated regions of the country – Manuel has been in the tourism industry for over 20 years, working as a tour guide, divemaster, and avid fisherman on the northern shores of Ambergris Caye.
Affectionately known as Manny, he has been a catamaran sailing captain for over 10 years. Aside from his charter duties, you can look forward to his lobster-spearing expeditions, killer conch ceviche (the ultimate Belizean appetizer and stuff legends are made of!), epic snorkeling, and so much more!
Kainie has been chef for Belize Sailing Vacations since early 2014. In addition to providing guests exquisite meals on every charter, her thoughtful detailing and magic touches go the extra mile – she knows how to throw a party!
Growing up the oldest in a family of 5, Kainie learned to cook from an early age. At home, recipes were handed down from Grandma and shared between the aunts. That sparked her love of the kitchen, the spot her Grandma called, “el corazon de la casa (the heart of the home).
As an island girl, Kainie has been in love with the Caribbean Sea and marine life from an early age. She learned to dive at the age of 12, a sport that she finds relaxing up to today.
From diving, to office managing, delving into media and television production, Kainie continues to find her niche in life. Something she is truly passionate about, though, is sharing her country to those willing to have a memorable time in Belize. That, combined with the experience garnered in her family’s restaurant, her love of cooking and hosting, Kainie is the perfect host to this wonderful country.
4 queen air conditioned cabins and a 5th air conditioned bunk bed cabin with chic furnishings and private bathrooms (one cabin allocated to crew)
We are able to cater to any and all dietary requirements. Below is our sample menu.
- Selection of tropical fruits with local granola, yoghurt & fresh baked breads
- Fluffy banana rum pancakes & bacon
- Mayan chaya eggs served with freshly baked breads
- Cinnamon French toast, local sausage
- Smoked ham, tomato & herb mini quiches
Breakfast is served with fresh fruit, breads, island jams and a selection of beverages including local artisan coffee
- Tropical shrimp & pineapple salad with ginger, coconut, balsamic dressing
- Fragrant chopped chicken & broccoli salad, peanut ponzu sauce
- Belizean chorizo and rum black bean soup
- Mediterranean fish paella, Greek salad
- Jerk chicken tostadas, pico de gallo
- Garifuna seafood ‘sere’ soup
- BBQ reef burgers – guest rated 5 stars
- Brie, mango chutney and fresh pear croustades
- Caribbean lobster or conch ceviche with fresh tortilla chips
- Garlic shrimp & herb dip – Lime cilantro hummus with cumin toasted flat bread
- Jerk shrimp taco bites, pina colada crema
- Sushi (subject to catch!)
- Tomato, basil, balsamic bruschetta
Cocktails include the signature ‘painkiller’ coconut pineapple rum punch with fresh grated nutmeg
- BBQ Caribbean lobster with fried plantains and pineapple cilantro salsa
- Catch of the day – chef’s whimsical creation with the days catch
- Island shrimp linguine, green herb salad
- Belizean rum marinated BBQ pork tenderloin, ginger sweet potato mash, mango balsamic reduction
- Thai ginger coconut seafood curry, cilantro rice
- Mediterranean feta, herb and roasted red pepper stuffed chicken, fondant potatoes
- Brazilian shrimp ‘moqueca’, saffron rice
- Key lime ginger crunch
- Coconut chocolate brownies, hot berry compote
- Bananas foster
- Chocolate rum ‘salami’, chocolate drizzle
- Dragonfruit cheesecake
- Mini tiramisu
- Apple pie bites, vanilla ice cream
- Coconut lime bars
- Assortment of local artisan chocolates
This is a sample menu and subject to change, based on availability of the best produce. Lobster season runs from June 15th to February 15th.
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.