- Guests 8
- Cabins 5
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2017
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests||7 Guests||8 Guests|
|Summer 2022||All Inclusive||$13,650||$14,700||$15,750||$16,800||$17,850||$18,900||$19,950|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||All Inclusive||$13,650||$14,700||$15,750||$16,800||$17,850||$18,900||$19,950|
|Summer 2023||All Inclusive||$13,650||$14,700||$15,750||$16,800||$17,850||$18,900||$19,950|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||All Inclusive||$13,650||$14,700||$15,750||$16,800||$17,850||$18,900||$19,950|
Additional Rate Information
Rate includes all meals, standard bar with local rum, beer, House wines (Chilean/Argentinian wines – 1 bottle per person per day), juices and soft drinks, fuel and airport pickup on arrival day. Check in at the marina is between noon and 3pm.
Rates exclude 10% tax, pickup or drop off in other locations, Guatemala entry/exit fees, rendezvous diving, ASA courses, gratuity, meals or purchases onshore.
One Way Pickup or Drop Off in San Pedro/Caye Caulker $500 each way; Placencia $700 each way.
4 night minimum year round, except Christmas/New Year which is 7 night minimum. Holiday rates are based on the 6 pax rate and incur a 10% holiday premium.
Captain Only Rates: Inquire for Captain Only
Summer Area: Belize
Winter Area: Belize
Location Details: Our base at Cucumber Beach Marina is located in Old Belize City, just 8 miles from the Belize International Airport.
Our diver will pick up guests from the airport or hotel on arrival day so they can be sailing the same day they arrive.
Captain Jesse Halley
Jesse is from Spokane, Washington. Growing up he spent more time hiking and skiing mountains than sailing but as soon as he could he left the frosty island northwest to pursue his dreams of living and working on the sea. First as a dive instructor and later on as a Sailor. Jesse has been Captaining catamarans for 3 years in places like Hawaii, Guadeloupe and the Abacos and this is his second season here with us in Belize. In Jesse’s off time you will find him kitesurfing, riding his bike or look for a Mountain to fly off of.
First Mate Karla Gomez
Hailing from the spectacular colonial town of Merida in Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsular, Karla crew up in a cultured world of travel and adventure. Prior to joining Belize Sailing Vacations, Karla was an English teacher and enjoys the interaction of people and the discovery of different cultures. Karla is a gracious host, paying extra special attention to the details of all the BSV charter ‘touches’…. and if you indicate that you enjoy Mexican food on your personalized guest preference form, you are likely to be showcased some of the divine recipes she grew up with and learned from an early age that were handed down from generation to generation.
|Captain||Jesse Halley||American||0||English Spanish|
4 queen air conditioned cabins and a 5th air conditioned bunk bed cabin with chic furnishings and private bathrooms (one cabin allocated to crew)
We are able to cater to any and all dietary requirements. Below is our sample menu.
- Selection of tropical fruits with local granola, yoghurt & fresh baked breads
- Fluffy banana rum pancakes & bacon
- Mayan chaya eggs served with freshly baked breads
- Cinnamon French toast, local sausage
- Smoked ham, tomato & herb mini quiches
Breakfast is served with fresh fruit, breads, island jams and a selection of beverages including local artisan coffee
- Tropical shrimp & pineapple salad with ginger, coconut, balsamic dressing
- Fragrant chopped chicken & broccoli salad, peanut ponzu sauce
- Belizean chorizo and rum black bean soup
- Mediterranean fish paella, Greek salad
- Jerk chicken tostadas, pico de gallo
- Garifuna seafood ‘sere’ soup
- BBQ reef burgers – guest rated 5 stars
- Brie, mango chutney and fresh pear croustades
- Caribbean lobster or conch ceviche with fresh tortilla chips
- Garlic shrimp & herb dip – Lime cilantro hummus with cumin toasted flat bread
- Jerk shrimp taco bites, pina colada crema
- Sushi (subject to catch!)
- Tomato, basil, balsamic bruschetta
Cocktails include the signature ‘painkiller’ coconut pineapple rum punch with fresh grated nutmeg
- BBQ Caribbean lobster with fried plantains and pineapple cilantro salsa
- Catch of the day – chef’s whimsical creation with the days catch
- Island shrimp linguine, green herb salad
- Belizean rum marinated BBQ pork tenderloin, ginger sweet potato mash, mango balsamic reduction
- Thai ginger coconut seafood curry, cilantro rice
- Mediterranean feta, herb and roasted red pepper stuffed chicken, fondant potatoes
- Brazilian shrimp ‘moqueca’, saffron rice
- Key lime ginger crunch
- Coconut chocolate brownies, hot berry compote
- Bananas foster
- Chocolate rum ‘salami’, chocolate drizzle
- Dragonfruit cheesecake
- Mini tiramisu
- Apple pie bites, vanilla ice cream
- Coconut lime bars
- Assortment of local artisan chocolates
This is a sample menu and subject to change, based on availability of the best produce. Lobster season runs from June 15th to February 15th.
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.