- Guests 8
- Cabins 4
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2017
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests||7 Guests||8 Guests|
|Winter 2023 to 2024||Inclusive||$39,500||$41,250||$42,000||$42,750||$43,500||$44,250||$45,000|
Additional Rate Information
CREW GRATUITY: It’s customary to tip your crew at the end of the charter, crew gratuity is not included the rates. The custom for good service is 15%-20% of the charter fee.
MINIMUM NIGHTS: 4 except Prime Holiday Weeks
LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6 night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
SLEEP ABOARD:1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at client’s expense. Includes: boarding after 4pm, welcome cocktail and breakfast the next morning and early start.
TURN AROUNDS: 48-hour turns are standard
HALF-BOARD OPTION: $150 discount per person
Includes: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client’s expense.
XMAS: Flat rate $49,500. Must end no later than Dec 27th.
NEW YEARS: Flat rate $51,750. Must begin no sooner than Dec 28th
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Location Details: BVI Based Yacht and Crew
Captain Martin Liscinsky & Chef Tamara Chepel
Originally from a city close to the Tatra mountains in Slovakia, Martin has always had a passion for adventure, sports and the great outdoors. He grew up mountain biking, white water rafting, climbing and would try any other sport he could involve himself in. At age 13 Martin travelled to Croatia where he was introduced to sailing – he was totally hooked on the sport and lifestyle. Martin moved to the UK aged 18 to begin a career as a chef which took him all over Europe including Switzerland, Scotland, France and Slovakia. He worked in high class fine dining restaurants and enjoyed the creativity and travel associated with being a chef. Despite enjoying his nice and successful career, Martins heart was still dreaming about being on the sea. When he realized he loves sailing more than cooking, he decided for a change and moved to Croatia to join the yachting industry. What was supposed be one season job became a lifestyle and Martin had never been happier. Being a Captain fulfilled everything he could dream of: freedom, traveling, outdoors and still bit of cooking, especially when the steaks are on the grill!
Originally from Australia, Tamara was brought up in the city of Sydney. Her parents had a passion for food, travel and entertaining, most weekends were spent with family and friends either enjoying the outdoors, exploring her grandparent’s farm or joining big family gatherings – all of which was based around food, feasting, making a bonfire or BBQ and spending time together. These memories strongly shaped Tamara’s love for chartering and cheffing- there really is nothing more magical than sharing a delicious meal with family and friends in a beautiful place! Prior to finding yachting Tamara studied at university and had a career as an Occupational Therapist in Sydney and London. However a few years into her career it was too late to shake off the travel bug and on a trip to Croatia she met Martin – who invited her to join him in his escapades and she never looked back!
Tamara and Martin met in Croatia in 2018 in the small town of Korcula. They quickly realised that despite being from different sides of the world they shared the same love for travel, sailing, experiencing different cultures (and food!), the ocean and being around family and friends. They backpacked Asia for seven months as the first real relationship test then returned to the Mediterranean where they worked on sailing yachts in Greece, Croatia, Italy, Turkey and Montenegro. After two seasons of enjoying the Mediterranean they set off to the Caribbean where they have worked in the British Virgin islands and some surrounding Caribbean countries including St Martin and Antigua. Tamara and Martin feel as though they have the best job in the world, chartering yachts and experiencing the ocean in all its glorious beauty while meeting new and returning guests and preparing wholesome meals to match the experience!
Time spent with Tamara and Martin on True Story will follow the philosophy that a perfect charter includes sailing, exploring, relaxing and truly taking the time to experience the islands in the way which suits their guests. They create a relaxed and welcoming and safe environment, aiming to make the charter personalised to each guests needs. Tamara and Martin have a passion for underwater life and believe the world below is one of the best things about the BVI! They are personable and accommodating and have a true passion and interest in people, adventure, and sailing and love nothing more than to share this with their guests. Their shared love of food and culture means they are excited to include the best local produce and create delicious wholesome meals for their guests! Together this energetic couple is looking forward to the next chapter of True Story, and can not wait to welcome you aboard!
Jaco De Wet
Simone De Wet
True Story has 4 cabins. 1 cabin is a master suite with a king bed (that can be converted into 2 twin beds) & 3 Queen Cabins.
TAMARA’S SAMPLE MENU
- Homemade Beetroot Gravalax Salmon on toasted English Muffin with Poached Egg, Homemade Hollandaise sauc, Microgreens
- Potatoe Latkes with Thyme Sauteed Mushrooms and Spinach, Roasted Baby Tomatoes, Sunny Side Up Egg on Toasted Sourdough
- Everything Bagel with Chilly Jam, Serano Ham, Provolone Cheese, Soft scarambled egg, Fresh Arugula
- Traditional Spanish Omelet with Peppers and Tomatoes
- Spicy Shackshuka with Labneh and Poached Egg
- Brioche French Toast with Homemade Blueberry Campote, Caramelized Banana, Mascarpone cream, Maple Bacon
- Yogurt & Coconut Chia Pudding with Fresh Fruit Topping
ALL BREAKFAST SERVED WITH FRESH BAKED PASTRIES, YOGURT POTS, FRUIT PLATTER AND MUSLI
- Gilled Greek Salad Spiced Chicken Breast on Roasted Garlic Hummus, Pearl Cous Cous Pomegranate and Lemon Herbed Salad, Greek, Toased Pita Bread and Homemade Dill Tatziki.
- Cocktail: Freshly Squeezed Citrus, Rosemary, Honey, Vodka Pitcher
- Baja Style Crispy Fish Taco with Pineapple Pico De Gallo, Red Pepper Slaw, Avocado and Pink Radish Salsa
- Cocktail: Blu and Green Apple Sangria
- Sesame Lime Seared Tuna Bowls on Wild Rice with Wakame Salad, Edamame, Asian slaw and Miso Dressing.
- Cocktail: Lychee Gimlet
- Traditional Spaghetti Carbonara with Italian Pecorino and Guanciale, Orange Fenel Burata Salad, Fresh Baked Bread, Eggplant Parmugiana Stack.
- Cocktail: Lemoncello Spitz
- Citrus Baked Salmon with Red Onion Cilantro Salsa Verde, served with a Spiced Sweet Potatoe and Chickpea Kale Salad.
- Cocktail: Tamarind Tequila Pithcer
- Pulled Pesto Chicken and Bacon wrap with Home Cut Fries and Chopped Green Salad
- Cocktail: Vodka Lemon Shirley Temple
- BBQ Cajun Shrimp Skewers on a Quinoa and Avocado Salad with Jalapeno Lime Vinaigrette
- Cocktail: Guavaberry Rum Mojito
- Duck Rillet with Amarena Orange Zest on Homemade Crostini
- Smoked Pork, Salsa Cantaloupe, Cucumber, Onion, Mint
- Kingfish Ceviche with Grapefruit, Avocado Cream, and a Plantain Tostone
- Old Style Cyclades Baked Feta Cheese with Marjarom and Red Pepper
- Fava Bean Puree with Sous Vide Octopus and Caramelised Onion, Warm Pita Bread
- Tuna Tartar with Cucumber, Sesame and Fingerlime Caviar
- Vietnamese Fresh Rolls, Sweet Chilli, Peanuts
- Coconut Jerk Spiced Mahi-Mahi on Rice with a Green Mango Cilantro Salsa, Arugula
- Oven Roasted Lamb Cutlet on a Pistachio Mint Pesto, Charred Scallions and Cherry Tomato, Hassleback Potato
- Pan-Seared Red Snapper on Squid Ink Lemon Risotto, Pickled Fennel Salad and Baby Asparagus
- Grilled Ribeye Steak with Roast Garlic Mash, Broccolini and Homemade Cajun Spice Onion Rings
- Spanish Seafood Paella with Langoustine and Muscles, Patatas Bravas and Green Salad.
- Thai Green Coconut Curry on Jasmine Rice
- Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin on Almond Romesco, with Greens and Garlic Herbed Potato
- Carrot & Cardamom Cake
- Orange Infused Burnt Basque Cheesecake
- Spice Rum Pineapple with Citrus Crumb and Vanilla Bean Cream
- Chocolate Fondant, Whipped Cream
- Coconut Panna Cotta with Mango
- Homemade Mini Pavlovas with a Passion Blueberry and Honey Drizzle
- Tripple Chocolate Brownie with Pistachio Sorbet
- Tiramisu with Amaretto Shot
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.