- Guests 8
- Cabins 4
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2017
Rates Per Week
Additional Rate Information
Additional Rate Information
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests||7 Guests||8 Guests|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||Inclusive||$42,500||$43,250||$44,000||$44,750||$45,500||$46,250||$47,000|
|Winter 2023 to 2024||Inclusive||$42,500||$43,250||$44,000||$44,750||$45,500||$46,250||$47,000|
Additional Rate Information
**** Please note
Cruising Permits, Fees, and Taxes to be paid by the Charterer upon entry to BVI Cruising Grounds or Ports
**** CHARTERS IN THE GRENADINES
Port of embarkation and disembarkation: Blue Lagoon Marina, St. Vincent
July 1 – 8
July 12 – 19
July 22 – 29
Aug 2 – 9
Aug 12 – 19
MINIMUM NIGHTS: 4 nights
SLEEP ABOARD: 1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at client expense. Includes boarding after 4pm, welcome cocktail and breakfast the next morning and early start.
HALF-BOARD OPTION: Includes 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client expense.
Discount: $150 per person
LOCAL FARE OPTION: Includes 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client expense.
Discount: $75 per person
For less than 7 nights:
6 nights divide weekly rate by 7 and multiply by 6
5 nights or less divide weekly rate by 6 then multiply by X number of nights.
CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR RATES: 2022/23
Christmas week: To end no later than Dec 27
New Years week: To begin no earlier than Dec 28
$250 discount per child aged 12 and under, up to 2 children
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (US/BVI), Caribbean Windwards
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (US/BVI)
JACO AND SIMONE DE WET
Jaco and Simóne both have a big passion for the ocean and the preservation of marine life.
Jaco grew up boating and living along the coast of South Africa; he went on his first week
long boat trip with his dad at the age of two and hasn’t turned back since. He has a long
history within the maritime world, both professionally and personally.
Born in Namibia and having grown up in a small coastal fishing town called Velddrif in South Africa, the ocean is his second home. He is an avid fisherman whose spearfishing game is strong as is his
freediving and sense of humor.
Once he finished school, Jaco completed his Maritime Studies where he worked his way up
the ladder from Cadet to Chief Mate Unlimited on different vessels ranging from chemical
tankers to mining vessels, circling the globe at least four times, until he entered the yachting
industry in Monaco as Mate and Master.
Simóne, Jaco’s wife and right-hand woman, loves snorkeling and taking underwater footage.
She has a passion for cooking, watching sunsets and sailing the waters. Born in South Africa,
partly raised in England and partly raised in a small surf town in South Africa, Jeffreys Bay,
she learned that life along the coast is where her heart and soul was meant to be.
After completing school, she moved to Cape Town where she studied at Stellenbosch University
and completed three degrees within the Arts and Humanities field, completing her Masters
in General Linguistics and tutoring at the University in her final year at Uni.
She then moved to the big city and started working in Digital Marketing and Tourism.
After meeting her now, husband, Jaco, she discovered her love of boating and fell in love with life at sea. The two of them headed to Monaco. Along their boating journey, they got married and found their way to the US Virgin Islands.
Jaco and Simóne both have a big passion for the ocean and the preservation of marine life. They are both scuba dive masters.
They have adventurous souls and know when to work hard and when to play hard. They are
always seeking a new adventure and aim to experience both the peace and tranquility of
being at sea as well as the exciting and explorative nature of everything the ocean provides.
|Captain||Jaco De Wet||English|
|Crew||Simone De Wet|
Jaco De Wet
Simone De Wet
Yacht has scuba equipment onboard
Scuba gear includes a BCD, regulator, weights and tank.
3 dives per person are included in the charter rate.
• $50 per person, per dive, for additional dives
• All scuba dives are guided by the crew
Captain is not a certified sailing instructor but is happy to teach guests the basics of sailing.
Fishing Rods and Tackle
True Story has 4 cabins. 1 cabin is a master suite with a king bed. 2 Queen Cabins and 1 cabin has 2 single beds.
SIMONE’S SAMPLE MENU
Served with a fresh fruit platter, Tea & Coffee:
- Acai Smoothie Bowl
- With chia seeds, fresh fruits, coconut flakes and berries
- Breakfast Pancake Stack
- with various toppings available: berries, choc chips, maple syrup, Nutella etc.
- Cinnamon French Toast with Greek yoghurt & berries
- With berry syrup, bacon and banana – maple syrup/honey on the side
- Fluffy Scrambled Eggs & Mediterranean Avocado
- with cherry tomatoes and spring onion – toast on the side
- Sheet Pan Omelet Roll
- With cream cheese, baby spinach and cheddar cheese – toast & jams on the side
- Sweet & Savory Scones
- With jams, cheese, cream & fresh strawberries
- Poached Egg & Salmon Bagels
- With cream cheese & spring onion/dill
- Healthy Oatmeal or Granola Jars
- With fresh fruits, yoghurt & a special sprinkle surprise
- Spicy Shrimp QuinoA
- With cayenne pepper, old bay spice & sweet peppers, served with lemon & a salsa on the side
- Beef & Black Bean Burrito/Wrap
- With corn, carrots, greens and a sweet & spicy Mexican sauce
- Grilled Chicken & Salad
- With a green salad on the side
- Niçoise Salad
- Salmon/tuna, boiled egg, greens, beans, tomato & a classic niçoise dressing (Dijon mustard, honey, pepper, salt and lemon juice)
- Lettuce Wrapped Tuna/Salmon Patties
- Served with a fresh salad & vinaigrette dressing on the side
- Gourmet Burgers & Sweet Potatoe Fries
- Fresh beef patties with avocado, tomato, lettuce, pickles, cheese & micro greens to top it off
- Buddah Bowls
- With pickeled red onion, edamame beans, carrots, lettuce/spinach, beans, cucumber, cabbage, chicken/lentils/sashimi, served on a bed of quinoa, topped with hummus and picked ginger
- Caprese Salad
- Baked Bree with Cranberry
- Pan Seared Scallops & Lemon Butter
- Antipasto Bites
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Spicy Brussel Sprouts & Garlic Aioli
- Creamy Dill Cucumber Toasties
- Vegetable Skewers
- BBQ Ribs
- Served with salad & potato sides
- Seared Tuna
- Served on a bed of spinach, radish, feta & cabbage topped with balsamic glaze reduction and sesame seeds
- Flame Grilled Steak
- Served with a raw broccoli salad, garlic bread & a pepper sauce
- Lemon & Herb Mahi Mahi
- Served with a rainbow salsa & sweet potato
- Pork Chops, Peas & Potato
- Served with a green salad
- Mediterranean Chicken, Rice & Salad
- Zucchini, tomato & red onion stuffed chicken breasts served on-top of seasoned rice with a fresh salad on the side
- Fresh from the Ocean Lobster, South African West-Coast Style
- Steam cooked legs, lemon-garlic grilled tail or deep-fried tail
*only served upon request & availability
- Chocolate Mousse (Vegan option upon request only)
- Served with fresh berries, pistachios & chili flakes
- Peach Crumble Pie
- Served with whipped cream/ice cream
- Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Served with ice cream/whipped cream
- Créme Brulé
- Served with fresh berries
- Lemon Pound Cake
- Served with lemon drizzle
- Classic South African Malva Pudding
- Served with custard
- Chips & Dips/Salsas
- Charcuterie Board
- Vegetables & Hummus/Tzatziki
- Spring Rolls
- Mini Quiches
- Mozarella Sticks
- Spinach & Feta Samosa’s
- Cheese Board/Charcuterie Board
- Nuts & Dried Fruits
- Caribbean Sunrise
- Caribbean Sunset
- Piña Colada
- Bloody Mary
- Lime & The Coconut
STANDARD SHIPS BAR
Soft drinks, sodas, water, beers and well drinks, cocktails are available for your enjoyment.
Vodka brands: Tito’s, Stoli, Smirnoff
Whiskey brands: Johnny Walker, Dewars, Jack Daniels
Tequila brands: Souza, Milagro
Rum brand: Cruzan
Gin brands: Gordans, Tanqueray
Assortment of liqueurs.
Red and White Wines
Pino Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Blend, Pinot Noir, Proseco
Bud, Coors, Corona, Miller, Caribe, Presidente
Please let your broker know your preferred brand.
If you require premium wines or spirits of your choice, please notify your broker and we will be happy to source it for you and have them onboard when you arrive.
These would be at an additional cost to you.
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.