- Guests 6
- Cabins 3
- Model Power
- Year Built 1988
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||Plus Expenses||$33,000||$33,000||$33,000||$33,000||$33,000|
|Summer 2023||Plus Expenses||$33,000||$33,000||$33,000||$33,000||$33,000|
Additional Rate Information
Christmas Week: US$36,000+++
New Years Week: US$37,000+++
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (US)
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (US)
Location Details: Caribbean – All Year Round
Captain Paul has been navigating the Caribbean coastal waters for over 23 years. From Florida, to and from the Bahamas, as well as navigating the waters of the Virgin Islands. With a solid background traveling up and down the island chains Captain Paul is a solid asset to our Crew and his years of experience on a variety of vessels makes him the perfect addition to our team. Captain Paul’s accredited medical and safety experience with 35 years as a white water guide and over 11 years in search and rescue places him in a category that few obtain. Currently Captain Paul is piloting a 96’ vessel stateside but we are pleased to announce that he will be joining our team this season and for years to come.
• 100 Ton USCG License. Achieved Merchant Marine Credentials (master of steam, motor, and auxiliary sail vessels) as granted by the United States Coast Guard. Authorized to engage in commercial assistance towing. TWIC card and STCW. Possess a marine radio operator license. Sail Indorsement American Sailing Association 101, 103, 104,
• Completed full rescue academy at Knoxville Rescue Squad. For 11 years, employed as lieutenant of operations, achieved advanced degree and certification programs in Emergency Medical Technician, Outdoor Emergency Care; Emergency Driving; FEMA ICS 100, 200, 700, and 800; Hazardous Materials Awareness. Awarded Recruit of the Year in 2008.
• Member of Cave and Vertical Team, Level One, Society of Professional Rope Technicians. Member of the Water Team, Public Safety Diver and Advanced Diver and Dry Suit Certificate. Accomplished Swift Water, Levels I and II . Fifteen years as a volunteer husbandry diver at the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga. Served as sawyer SAR trail maintenance and guide, cave rescue technician level one.
• For 14 years, has been a member of the National Ski Patrol. Accomplished Mountain Rescue and Level II of Professional Ski Instructors of America. Passionate with community service he is well traveled and participated in several building and reconstruction projects stateside as well as in Guatemala. Worked with Appalachian Trail Conservancy at Great Smoky Mountain National Park, responsible for trail maintenance in difficult to reach terrain.
|Captain||Paul Campbell III||US||0||English|
Paul Campbell III
Three well-appointed luxury staterooms will cradle you in comfort. The forward stateroom has a walk-around Queen bed. Port and starboard staterooms both have double beds with single bed above. All staterooms have en-suite head with enclosed shower stall, flat screen television with Blu-ray player and individual climate controls.
Licensed for up to 12 guests for day sails.
Below you will find our sample menu.
- All breakfasts are served with eggs to order, fresh fruit & juices, baked pastries, with a dry cereal, granola, and yogurt bar
- Fresh eggs benedict with handmade English muffins, a bright lemon hollandaise, citrusy avocado salad, and red onion potato hash
- Avocado Toasts; *red pepper flake & local honey, fried egg & bright radish slices toasts. Served with a platter of fresh local fruit, yogurt, and granola cups
- Candied Bacon, brie, and fig jam sandwiches on fresh baked french bread
- Fluffy Dutch Babies with fresh fruit, honey, local jams and handmade fruit compotes, maple syrup along with spinach and cheddar baked eggs.
- Local rum bread pudding baked with fresh local bread, a condensed glaze of local rum and berries, served with raspberry and blackberry compotes
- Mini potato and veggie frittatas with crisp prosciutto and bacon, fresh breads, local jams, and fruit and granola bowls
- Sesame crusted and seared Ahi tuna salad; a base of avocado slices topped with spiralized zucchini, crispy pea shoots, peppery arugula, shredded carrots and purple cabbage served with an asian lime vinaigrette
- Spicy seasoned flank steak alongside kale salad with parmesan& balsamic vinaigrette, gorgonzola, and cherry tomatoes
- Maryland style crab cakes over a fresh buttery lettuce salad, topped with a poached egg and with bright lemon Hollandaise locally grown sunflower sprouts
- Picnic lunch: Herb & yogurt chicken salad sandwiches served over kale salad with parmesan vinaigrette & banana bread chocolate chip cookies
- Sea to table crispy fried local catch with bright herb salsa and pearl cous cous salad
- Smoked pulled pork tacos (vegan option: roasted buffalo cauliflower), sautéed peppers and onions, topped with a healthy vinegar cabbage salad, served with black bean salad and avocado crema
- Colorful and crunchy bell pepper and chickpea oregano salad topped with a choice of grilled protein, topped with shaved sharp cheese and a hint of lemon
- Variety of fresh Caribbean ceviche: classic citrus, spicy fresh ginger and cayenne, bright mango and red pepper
- Fresh hummus made three ways (bright lemon, roasted red pepper, fresh cilantro and mint) with fresh local veggies, rice crisps, cheeses, and handmade pita breads
- Ocean to table, fresh Caribbean lobster served with a white wine, butter, pepper reduction
- Modern Southern Deviled Eggs with paprika spiced pickled shrimp, prosciutto wrapped goat cheese dates, olive oil crostini’s, and
- Pickled okra, carrots, and cauliflower served with an herbed yogurt sauce, pepper crackers, and a selection of cheeses and fruit
- Collection of caprese salads, featuring watermelon, peaches, Caribbean grown basil, and a variety of balsamic reductions
- Hint of heat fried green tomatoes, burrata, crispy onions served with a paprika and lemon aioli
- Fresh guacamole topped with Cohita cheese served with plantain chips
- Southern Shrimp and Grits: Bright citrus and ginger shrimp over a bowl of creamy butter and pepper grits with spicy roasted butternut squash and flavorful salsa rossa
- Pistachio crusted rack of lamb with a pistachio, mint, parmesan pesto over sweet onion and roasted mushroom quinoa with animo acid seared bak choy
- Bright citrus roasted salmon over lemon arugula couscous with a vibrant salsa verde, cherry tomatoes and a summer squash medley
- Grilled filet mignon, parmesan au gratin potato stack, and bright lemony asparagus served with creamy mustard aioli and fresh chimichuri
- Eggplant parmesan stacks with a slow cooked Italian wine tomato sauce, accompanied by spaghetti squash swirls and spicy pork sausage
- Ahi poke bowls over sticky rice with spicy roasted butternut squash, watermelon radish, quick pickled onions, crunchy red cabbage, soy glazed edamame, avocado, and tangy sesame ponzu sauce
- Persian roasted chicken with herbed yogurt rice, green salsa, and fresh cucumber and mint yogurt
- Fresh ginger molasses cake with marshmallow merengues, fresh fruit, apricot reduction, and candied ginger
- Dark chocolate mini cupcakes with whipped Nutella frosting and walnut crumbles
- Coconut creme de caramel with blueberry compote and fresh berries (vegan)
- Caribbean Tiramisu cake; layers soaked in fresh espresso and local rum with cocoa and rum mascarpone frosting
- Green apple and honey crisp with rich vanilla ice cream and mint
- Richly salted dark chocolate tarte with fresh berries and whipped coconut cream (Vegan & gf)
- Banana bread (gluten and gf versions) with bright spices, chopped walnuts, and chocolate chips
- GF chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches with raspberries and fresh mint whipped cream
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.