- Guests 6
- Cabins 3
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2014
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||Inclusive||$13,850||$14,425||$15,000|
Additional Rate Information
Rates above are inclusive of all meals taken aboard for up to 4 guests.
***Rates for 5 and 6 guests are Half Board please (below)
2 guests: US$12,950
3 guests: US$13.375
4 guests: US$13,800
5 guests: US$14,150
6 guests: US$14,650
Rates include all breakfasts and lunches aboard, guests take dinners ashore at guests’ expense.
Christmas & New Years weeks – Plus 10%
Five Nights Minimum please.Captain Only Rates: Captain only
2 guests – $10,250
4 guests – $10,950
6 guests – $11,650
Includes fuel, water, taxes
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Location Details: Miss Summer is based from Tortola for BVI charters.
Per, also called “Captain Swede”, has traded the cold and dark waters of Sweden to the wonderful waters of the Virgin Islands and other Caribbean islands. He will captain the boat whenever possible regardless if it is day, week or term charter.
Lina has a more pronounce friendly name and is simply called Lina. She will be part of the crew or act as your captain when needed.
Lina has been sailing since childhood and Per got hocked 15 years ago, when they started sailing together home in Sweden. For the last five years they have had the pleasure to sail the Caribbean waters up and down. Mainly in the British Virgin Islands which nowadays is their base.
They are both social persons and like to meet new people. They will gladly guide you through the islands and take you to the places you wish. Onboard they will give you a touch of Scandinavia while you are sailing the Caribbean waters.
Earlier Per worked many years as a business developer and coach with early start ups and Lina has run a project management and consultancy company.
As captains, they will at all time put your safety onboard first! But that has never made them fail in giving their guests a good charter.
Together they hold the following certifications and have passed tests and/or training for:
• Coastal Yacht Master
• Inshore Yacht Master
• Practical boat training incl. darkness diploma
• STCW – basic safety, mandatory for anyone wishing to work on commercial vessels that are over 24 meters. Includes Personal Safety, Fire, Survival and First Aid.
Half Board on Miss Summer
Fruit salad, yoghurt, cereals and different toast, Tea, Coffee, juice, omelet, boiled, scrambled or sunny eggs, pancakes, bacon, cheese or salami plate and tomato salad
Lunch (or dinner)
We will be serving tasty and fresh dishes with a touch of Scandinavia, like:
- Grilled Halloumi, potato salad and feta cheese, cucumber, red onions, cherry tomatoes and salad
- Gourmet BBQ cheeseburgers with homemade potato wedges and coleslaw
- Spaghetti with garlic and chili Shrimps, parmesan cheese, fresh basil, parsley and asparagus
- Tasty Thai Green Prawn Curry in coconut milk, with vegetables, egg noodles, lime and fresh coriander
- Chicken Kebab in pita bread, cucumber, sliced, red onion or shallots and parsley, red and white kebab sauce.
- Beef sauté in pepper sauce, served with rice and green salad
- Smoked Salmon, quinoa & finely chopped dill, cucumber, radishes, soured cream
- Drumsticks with ginger- and chili sauce served with rice and green salad
- BBQ Ribs, smashed potatoes with garlic butter and oregano
- Chicken Wraps with coriander pesto, squash, chili powder, iceberg lettuce
Dessert or afternoon Swedish fika
- Sticky chocolate cake with cream
- Apple cake or pie with creamy vanilla souse
Complimentary Bar on Board
Soft drinks, beer, red and white wine, whisky, rum, gin and rum drinks like painkiller and rum punch.
(local and medium-priced brands)
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.