- Guests 6
- Cabins 3
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2014
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||Inclusive||$15,235||$15,868||$16,500|
Additional Rate Information
***Rates for 5 and 6 guests are Half Board please (below)***
2 guests: US$14,245
3 guests: US$14,713
4 guests: US$15,180
5 guests: US$15,565
6 guests: US$16,115
Rates include all breakfasts and lunches aboard, guests take dinners ashore at guests’ expense.
Christmas & New Years weeks – Full Board
2 guests: US$16,759
3 guests: US$17,454
4 guests: US$18,150
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Location Details: Miss Summer is based from Tortola for BVI charters.
Per, also called “Captain Swede”, has traded the cold and dark waters of Sweden to the wonderful waters of the Virgin Islands and other Caribbean islands. He is the captain on board Miss Summer.
Lina has a more pronounce friendly name and is simply called Lina. She will be part of the crew or act as your captain when needed.
Lina has been sailing since childhood and Per got hocked 15 years ago, when they started sailing together home in Sweden. They first came to the Caribbean in 2015 and bought their first boat there in 2017. Since then they have had the pleasure to sail the Caribbean waters up and down. Mainly in the British Virgin Islands, which since 2019 is their home base.
They are both social persons and like to meet new people. They will gladly guide you through the islands and take you to the places you wish. Onboard they will give you a touch of Scandinavia while you are sailing the Caribbean waters.
Earlier Per worked many years as a business developer and coach with early start ups and Lina has run a project management and consultancy company.
Both of them are qualified as captains and will at all times put your safety on board first! But that has never made them fail in giving their guests a great charter.
Together they hold the following certifications and have passed tests and/or training for:
• Coastal Yacht Master
• Inshore Yacht Master
• Practical boat training incl. darkness diploma
• STCW – basic safety, mandatory for anyone wishing to work on commercial vessels that are over 24 meters. Includes Personal Safety, Fire, Survival and First Aid.
Half Board on Miss Summer
Fruit salad, yoghurt, cereals and different toast, Tea, Coffee, juice, omelet, boiled, scrambled or sunny eggs,
pancakes, bacon, cheese or salami plate and tomato salad
Lunch (or dinner)
We will be serving tasty and fresh dishes with a touch of Scandinavia, like:
- Grilled Tuna steak with avocado, egg, cheese, cucumber, red onions, cherry tomatoes and salad
- Gourmet BBQ cheeseburgers with homemade potato wedges and coleslaw
- Spaghetti with garlic and chili Shrimps, parmesan cheese, fresh basil, parsley and asparagus
- Tasty Thai Green Prawn Curry in coconut milk, with vegetables, egg noodles, lime and fresh coriander
- Beef sauté in pepper sauce, served with rice and green salad
- Smoked Salmon and avocado on fresh baked bread, with lemon, dill and horseradish cream
- Chicken Caesar salad with bacon and freshly grinded cheese
- Beef or Chicken taco wraps with avocado and cilantro salad
- Salmon with new butter potato with lemon and dill sauce
Dessert or afternoon Swedish fika
- Sticky chocolate cake with cream
- Apple cake or pie with creamy vanilla souse
Complimentary Bar on Board
Soft drinks, beer, red and white wine, whisky, rum, gin and rum drinks like painkiller and rum punch.
(local and medium-priced brands)
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.