- Guests 6
- Cabins 3
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2009
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||Inclusive||$15,600||$16,200||$16,800||$17,400||$18,000|
|Winter 2023 to 2024||Inclusive||$15,600||$16,200||$16,800||$17,400||$18,000|
Additional Rate Information
MINIMUM NIGHTS: 4
For 6 night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
USVI or BVI pickup at no added cost.
Virgin Islands to SXM – $750 each way
Virgin Islands to Antigua – $1,000 each way
St. Vincent/Union Island to St. Lucia – $250 each way
Grenada to St. Vincent/Union Island – $500 each way
Grenada to St. Lucia – $750 each way
Grenada to Martinique – $1,000 each way
Please inquire for delivery fees to other islands.
HALF-BOARD: Includes: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners. Requires 3 lunches & 4 dinners ashore at client expense.
2/$ 15,300 3/$15,750 4/$ 16,200 5/$16,650 6/$17,100
LOCAL FARE: Includes: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches & 1 dinner ashore at client expense.
2/$ 15,450, 3/$15,975, 4/$ 16,500, 5/$17,025, 6/$17,550
7 night minimum applies.
Christmas: 1-6 guests $22,250 full-board, must end by December 26th
New Years: 1-6 guests $23,250 full-board, may not start prior to December 27th
Summer Area: Caribbean Windwards, Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Winter Area: Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Santi – June 8, 1985 (35) – Buenos Aires, Argentina
Santi grew up in San Isidro (Buenos Aires), where he lived with his parents and seven brothers until he was 19 years old. All men! With a large family, there was always much organization.
At the age of 20, he traveled to New Zealand to work and for the travel experience. Then he went to live in Spain for one year, working in a hostel reservation center for Europe.
From a very young age (5 years old), he started sailing an Optimist, and then as a cadet until 17 years old. He plays different sports, but his hobby is making electric LEGO trains.
His family always had a boat (sailboat and (powerboat) cruise ship), so he was always in contact with the water, his great passion.
Santi went to “Marín School”. Moreover, he is self-taught in all matters of technology and processes. He has dedicated many years to these tasks.
His friends define him as an introverted, executive, and fun person.
“Only one thing makes a dream impossible: The fear of failure.”
Luli – January 5, 1992 (28) – Buenos Aires, Argentina
For her first 28 years, Luli lived with her parents and three sisters in San Isidro, a very beautiful, quiet city with green spaces and a coastal area.
As a child, she went to the club almost every weekend and played with her friends. That is where her love for boats began. The club is near the river, and she could see everyone hoisting their sails.
Many friends had boats so many times we went sailing. In 2017 she bought her first boat with Santiago that they enjoyed every weekend and on day-offs.
Luli studied at “La Unidad School”, graduating as a Passenger Cabin Crew. For eight years, she worked in a travel agency arranging itineraries and sales of tourist services.
Her hobby is making crafts such as knitting in two rows or the macramé technique. Moreover, her favorite sport is riding a bike.
Luli’s friends define her as fun, Natural, and very perfectionist.
“Kiss slowly, Speak clearly, Fail a little, Dance a lot, Love hard and Laugh really.”
We want our guests to feel at home with quality service. We will work to give them the space to enjoy an unforgettable experience. Furthermore, we will always be at their disposal for the new adventure of each day. We love what we do: preparing each trip, each itinerary, each navigation, and each meal so that they will always be comfortable and relaxed.
“On a good vacation, you have nothing to do, and you have all day to do it.”
|Captain||Santiago Aranguren||Argentinian||1985||English, Spanish|
Crew & Chef
3 Queen CABINS ALL WITH EN-SUITE FACILITIES.
4th queen cabin is crew use only.
- Benedict eggis with Hollandese sauce and crispy bacon on toasted English muffins
- Pancackes served with blueberries maple syrup and bacon
- Avocado toast with poached egg
- Yoghurt bowl served with fruit and granola
- Ciannamon french toast with sliced banana
- Scrambled eggs served on a toast with chives and bacon
- Acai bowl with berries, banana, coconut and nuts
- Burrata salad with arugula, fresh basil and walnuts
- Grilled chicken served with cherry tomato, black beans, corn, cilantro salad and avocado
- Caribbean tacos with shrimps, mango sauce, avocado, red onion, cherry and cilantro
- Chicken cesar salad with parmesan and croutons
- Cod with tabule cous cous , cilantro, lime, tumeric, cumin and tomato
- Smoked salmon bagl sesame seed with cream cheese arugula and avocado
- Causa Limeña with tuna and avocado
- Melon brochettes wrapped in prosciutto
- Carrot soup
- Charcuterie and cheese boards
- Garlic clams
- Capresse with fresh basil and balsamic glaze
- Nachos with cheddar cheese
- Argentinean style 4 cheese empanadas
- Spagetthi with champignon sauce
- Mahi mahi grilled pumpkin curry and coconut milk with basmati rice
- Pork tenderloin served with orange sauce, mashed potato and fresh island salad
- Seafood with yellow rice and and saffron
- Lassagna with bolognesa sauce, ricotta, and spinach
- Chicken and vegetables fajitas
- Filet Mignon served with mini-potatoes, asparagus, cherry tomato and wine sauce
- Strawberrie mousse
- Suspiro limeño with italian meringue
- Creme Brulle
- Pavlova served with Nutella or Dulce de Leche, whipped cream and berries
- Homemade flan with caramel and whipped cream
- Chocolate mousse
- Lemon cake
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.