- Guests 6
- Cabins 3
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2020
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||Inclusive||$18,500||$19,250||$20,000||$20,750||$21,500|
Additional Rate Information
Minimum charter length: 4 nights
FOR LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTERS:
For 6 nights, divide by 7N X 6N. For less than 6 nights, divide by 6N X number of nights.
New Year Rate – Fully Crewed – 2020/2021:
7 night minimum
Flat rate 2-6 guests; full-board only; Christmas/New Year’s $27,500; New Year’s 2021 charters must start 12/28/20 or later.
Owners/Crew are willing to relocate from master cabin for New Year trip for an additional fee.
Embarkation 12 noon / Disembarkation 12 noon
HALF BOARD MEAL PLAN OPTION : SUBTRACT $150 per person from weekly rate : Includes 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners. Requires all other meals on shore at client expense.
LOCAL FARE MEAL PLAN OPTION : SUBTRACT $75 per person from weekly rate : Includes 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches and 1 dinner at client expense.
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (US/BVI)
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (US/BVI), Caribbean Leewards
Location Details: Based in St. Thomas, USVI. Available for charters throughout the Caribbean – inquire for details.
Captain Dave’s previous professional career was in Information Technology where he served as Chief Information Officer (CIO vs Sea IO) for multiple Fortune 500 companies. He gave up strategic planning, corporate politics,and 24x7x365 phone calls to pursue a life on the water with his spouse of 26 years, Lillian.
Having grown up on both coasts and several states in between, Dave lives to explore the best that each new location had to offer. He continued that quest with his own boys who for 20 years alternated the family vacations between “crazy fun” and “educational” adventures. Regardless of what you’re looking for in your charter vacation, Dave will be your perfect guide to ensure there’s something here for each and every guest.
Similar to Dave, Lillian has held many positions in IT in several Fortune 500 and non-profit companies. When she was not stuck in the office, she loved the outdoors and is an avid runner. She completed several half-marathons, a full marathon, and several triathlons. As a child, Lillian lived in Mexico City for 14 years where she grew up enjoying the delicious and bold flavors of the country. It is the combination of these flavors, some family recipes, and the fresh ingredients of the Caribbean, that Lillian has incorporated into her menu and drink fare for you to enjoy.
Even before Dave and Lillian were married, they traveled internationally together and soon discovered a common love for the water. Owners of several watercraft and boats, they lived on a lake where they honed their water sports skills and loved hosting and entertaining their friends and family. Dave and Lillian always looked the opportunity to unwind from the rat race by planning exciting get-aways either in hot sunny spots of the Caribbean or snow skiing in New Mexico, Colorado and Utah.
Come discover and share Dave and Lillian’s love of the Caribbean on their new Lagoon 50 Catamaran.
SEA IO will offer Captain Only charters through January 5th, 2021. Chef/Mate Lillian will join SEA IO in early January 2021 for fully crewed all-inclusive charters.
Yacht is owner/operated. Owners/Crew take master cabin. If guests are interested in master cabin, crew will consider relocating to a cabin on the port side for an additional fee. Please inquire.
1. Creamy Yogurt, granola and fresh fruit Parfait
2. Eggs Benedict with warm Hollandaise Sauce
3. Huevos Rancheros with red salsa and refried beans
4. Chocolate chip Pancakes with scrambled eggs and Bacon
5. Breakfast chorizo and egg tacos with refried beans
6. Eggs and chilaquiles in salsa verde with crema and queso fresco
7. Breakfast burritos smothered in salsa
Served with coffee, tea, or fresh juice
1. Poke tuna tower
2. Bang Bang shrimp tacos served with pineapple slaw
3. Carnitas street tacos served with Mexican rice and black beans
4. Prosciutto wrapped melon wedges
5. Fresh ceviche with tortilla chips or artisan crackers
6. Blue Cheese wedge salad
7. Gourmet Deli sandwiches served on a croissant or baguette served with a Greek pasta salad.
1. Guacamole and salsa platter served with chips.
2. Loaded Nachos
3. Chicken Lettuce wraps
4 Charcuterie board
5. Creamy hummus served with artisan crackers and crudités
6. Chicken and Portobello mushroom quesadillas
7. Roasted garlic bulbs with toasted baguettes
1. Pork tenderloin with roasted tomatillo sauce served with Mexican rice and street elotes
2. Seared scallops over creamy risotto with sauté arugula
3. Grilled Flank Steak served with sauté potatoes and asparagus
4. Chicken Piccata with spinach
5. Shrimp Alfredo
6. Chicken in creamy sherry sauce served with roasted vegetables
7. Salmon filet over sauté spinach
2. Chocolate mousse
3. Flowerless chocolate cake tower
Special dietary needs can be accommodated with previous notice.
Let us know if you have a special brand of liquor and we will do our best to accommodate.
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.