- Guests 6
- Cabins 3
- Model Cat
- Year Built 2013
Charter Rates Per Week
|Rate Period||Terms||2 Guests||3 Guests||4 Guests||5 Guests||6 Guests|
|Winter 2023 to 2024||Inclusive||$20,250||$21,250||$22,250||$24,000||$25,750|
Additional Rate Information
CREW GRATUITY: The prices do not include a tip for your crew.
It’s customary to tip your crew at the end of the charter, the norm for good service is 15%-20% of the charter fee.
6 night minimum.
Christmas and New Years: Minimum 7 nights
Christmas week 1-6 pax $28,500
Christmas week to end by December 26th
New Years week to start no earlier then December 27th
Summer Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Winter Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Location Details: YOLO II is available for Winter months in the British Virgin Islands
Mark Coombe is a passionate and enthusiastic professional skipper. He has travelled the world teaching sailing, motor and power boating as well as doing professional yacht deliveries. In 2017 he skippered a yacht across the Atlantic in the Atlantic Race for Cruisers. A keen sailor and diver, you’ll always find him on or under the water!
Marks extensive travels include Everest Base Camp in Nepal, Australia, Maldives, America, Croatia, Greece, The Canary Islands, Spain, Austria, Germany, France, Italy, Turkey, Cyprus, Egypt, St Lucia and the BVI.
RYA/MCA Commercially Endorsed Yachtmaster Ocean (Power and Sail)
RYA Yachtmaster Instructor (Power and Sail)
RYA Advanced Power Boat Instructor
RYA Shorebased Navigation, VHF/SRC Instructor/Assessor
RYA Diesel Engine Course
RYA First Aid Course ENG1
RYA/MCA Small Craft Basis Sea Survival Course STCW
RYA Short Range Certificate GMDSS GOC Certificate
RYA/MCA Commercially Endorsed Advanced Power Boat
PADI Open Water Instructor
Emergency First Response Instructor CPR/AED/First Aid- Infant/Child/Adult BSAC Advanced Instructor BSAC Advanced Diver
Tracey Robinson is a qualified Yacht Chef and studied at the Ashburton Chef’s Academy in Devon in the UK. Tracey has worked as a Yacht Chef and Stew on vessels in the Mediterranean and in the BVI. She is passionate about food, and is always finding new and exciting dishes to delight her guests.
Tracey’s travels include Spain, Croatia, Greece, The Canary Islands, Italy, France, Cyprus, Egypt, Hawaii, Florida, St Lucia, New York and the BVI.
Tracey loves the ocean and is a qualified Scuba Diving instructor and keen sailor. She has sailed across the Atlantic in the ARC rally and really enjoys creating culinary delights onboard.
Yacht Chef Qualification from the Ashburton Chef’s Academy,
UK Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety
RYA Coastal Skipper (Sail)
RYA Motorboat Day Skipper
RYA Powerboat Level 2
RYA First aid Course
PADI Open Water Instructor
Crew are both Fully Vaccinated for Covid-19
Multiple Award Winning
YOLO offers 3 Queen cabins all ensuite with AC.
Fresh from Tracey’s Galley YOLO 11
Served Everyday : Fresh Coffee, Tea, Fruit Platter, Yoghurts and Cereal, along with one of the following:
- Freshly baked Bagel with smashed Avocado, scrambled egg and crispy bacon
- Bacon & Brie stuffed Croissants, with Cranberry sauce
- Banana Protein Pancakes with yogurt & Fruit drizzled with maple syrup & nuts
- Continental Breakfast : Selection of Meats & Cheeses and a choice of Pastries and Muffins
- Lemon & Raspberry Breakfast Chai Pudding
- Brioche French Toast with poached Cinnamon Apple with a drizzle of Kahlua Maple syrup
- Zucchini Fritters with Poached Egg and Onion Jam
- Blueberry and Coconut Scone Cake, served with whipped vanilla bean Manuka Honey infused Natural Yoghurt
- Crêpes with Caramelised Pears, Mascarpone and Fresh Berries
- Poached egg with wild mushroom tarragon ragout on griddled freshly baked bread
- Eggs Royale : Toasted English Muffins topped with smoked salmon, poached egg and hollandaise sauce
- Margarita Lobster Tails with watercress salad and freshly baked garlic & herb bread
- Mini thin and crispy Pizzas with assorted toppings (vegan and gluten free options available)
- Steak Sandwich with caramelised onions and Gorgonzola cheese, served with French fries and green salad
- Falafel with hummus, Tabbouleh Salad and Tzatziki sauce
- Grilled Shrimp Tacos with creamy cilantro sauce
- Grilled wild salmon with a side of Cous-Cous and Orange Miso dressing
- Greek Pork Souvlaki with Toasted Pitta Bread and a Fresh Leafy Salad
- Louisiana Red Rice with Prawns and vegetables
- Courgette and Chilli Pasta (Vegetarian)
- Spicy Salmon with Dill Cucumber Balls, Celery & Apple Sauce and Baked Apple crisps
- Tuna Tartare with Orange Caviar and Avocado Sauce
- Asparagus Risotto, parmesan tuile, asparagus spears and a chorizo crumb
- Vichyssoise (Leek & Potato Soup)
- Broiled Shrimp Piccata Scampi
- Quinoa Avocado salad
- Fresh Vietnamese Prawn Rolls with micro salad
- Poached Pears, Blue Cheese and Caramelised Walnuts
Main Evening Meal
- Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin on a bed of salad greens drizzled with Guava berry glaze and a side dish of pearlised cous cous with a coral Tuile Garnesh
- Mahi Mahi with Coconut Rice and Mango & Avocado Salsa
- Beef tenderloin in a red wine jus with vegetable puree, mashed carrot & Potato & Asparagus
- Creamy Spinach and Sundried Tomato stuffed Salmon
- Pan Seared Lamb best end, nicoise vegetables, Olive Potatoes with Tarragon Jus
- Baked Sea Bass with Chilli and Lemon on a bed of vermicelli noodles with salad
- Pistachio Pesto Jumbo Shrimp on a bed of Zucchini Linguine
- Zucchini and lentil balls with rich Tomato Sauce and Pasta
- Caribbean spiny Lobster on a bed of wild rice with a Mango Relish and Lime butter sauce
- Thai Coconut Chicken with Jasmine Rice – Spicy ginger and chilli chicken enhanced with the exotic flavours of coconut and lime, served over a bed of jasmine rice.
- Spanish Paella with Seafood, Chicken and Chorizo
- Pan-Seared Mahi Mahi on a bed of potato gnocchi with a Mediterranean sauce
- Apple Pie Roses with Ice Cream and fresh berries
- Chocolate Hazelnut cheesecake
- Tiramisu Cake
- Mini Carrot Cakes with Orange Sauce & Honeycomb crumble
- Caramelised Pears with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Vegan Chocolate Banana mousse served with mixed berries and coconut flakes.
- Nutty Mango Delight – Juicy fresh mango folded into a sweet combination of natural Greek yoghurt and dark brown sugar, served with a sprinkling of chopped hazelnuts.
- Light and Creamy Oreo Truffles
- Key Lime Mini Tarts with a duo of strawberry and Mango Coulis
- Caramelised Banana Spring Rolls with Mango Lime Sorbet
- Lamb & Feta Balls with garlic yoghurt dip
- Crab and Avocado Filo Baskets
- Bacon wrapped dates stuffed with Goats cheese.
- Teriyaki Salmon and Cucumber
- Caviar Flowers
- Crackers topped with Brie, Honey and nuts
- Tomato, Mozzarella & Basil Stacks with balsamic glaze
- Savoury Parmesan Swizzle Sticks Served in a Shot Glass of Roasted Garlic-Herb Dip
- Vegetable Spring Rolls
Ed Hamilton & Co. endeavors to provide the most up-to-date yacht information, availability and rate details, however, all information published on this site is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most current yacht information, availability and rate details.